Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Wedding Pixs - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Pixs (54928 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Check Out My Wedding Pictures Both Engagement And White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok

11 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Cully408(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I dont know why you guys are speaking in parables. THAT MAN IS UGLY! no be lie
OP Im sure he has other qualities which make him a great guy
We dont know because we are not close to you guys
so we can only judge based on what we see

The ma is ugly now we have that out of the way. Next topic please
Nd what benefits did u achieve typing such bro

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2015
nyerem:
Remember my invitation for my wedding? Thank God for a successful Traditional and white wedding..... Thank u all for Ur prayers n supports. This can only be God!!,
I tap the blessing
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2015
nyerem:
Remember my invitation for my wedding?
Thank God for a successful Traditional and white wedding.....
Thank u all for Ur prayers n supports.
This can only be God!!,

Happy Married Life, remember "HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE" . grin
Re: My Wedding Pixs by vega84(m): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
Congratulations! But your husband lipsrsealed.what is wrong wit her husband? Na wa oo fr una oo,she has made her choice better go make urs #vegatalks#

Re: My Wedding Pixs by LordOfTheWeed: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2015
ststyreal:

Hahahahaha! Nairalanders, una no dey see cover mouth?
What?? What i do?? I was only admiring the handsome man, not trying to sound sarcastic.. .. .. cheesy
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Those tiny legs gave me a ugly hubby that brought smiles to my Face. Show us what the government has done for your miserable life through their SOCIAL WELFARE programme becauise I know SA guys don't care about douchebags like you.

Take time to do an introspection on why you are so lonely and dirty. Hey PIG, go get a life and stop insulting other gals because you are in the lowest class where Naija babes are

Ok so you're one of those very fluent in gibberish that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Why am I not surprised?

One, I do not receive social grant because I have a job.
Two, just by looking at your pic I can tell two things 1) is that I'm way cuter grin & 2) I'm more attractive with normal size feet.

Which other girls did I insult?
Re: My Wedding Pixs by LordOfTheWeed: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2015
ggrin:
oh lord of orijin grin....badt mouth cheesy
grin grin grin I just don't know the reason why you guys are taking my admiration for sarcasm cry
Re: My Wedding Pixs by biodunpro(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2015
nickkylawve:
HML. grin brother nd sister in love cheesy
*clears throat*
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by murphyibiam15(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok so you're one of those very fluent in gibberish that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand. Why am I not surprised?

Two, just by looking at your pic I can tell two things 1) is that I'm way cuter grin & 2) I'm more attractive with normal size feet.

post your pics lets confirm it....u flat-headed cretin..ur insult on ppl here has gone too far and didnt even get to know u're a south-african olosho.

6 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Nairaland is really full of teenagers. .. what have physical looks got to do with marriage? As long as they love and respect each other, I see no qualms...

Nyerem, I like it that you're so proud of your man.. I wish you a wonderful marriage dear.. kiss kiss smiley

Please ignore all the spiteful comments here, they don't define your marriage. ..

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

U like wahala ehhhh! Ah ah! I never see lipsrsealed
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Shut Up. You are a PIG

No, I wont shut up. You're disappointing me right now because you're bringing nothing stimulating here here except same one word insults like you have Tourette syndrome. Smh
Re: My Wedding Pixs by sauceEEP(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Show your picture or SHUT THE F,,CK UP!

5 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok

9 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by holysina(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

why dont you go make your research well before you commenting..jehovahs witnesses do kiss in there wedding day...
hahahahahahahahhaahha funy reply, una get time to repply every bdy for NL o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:

post your pics lets confirm it....u flat-headed cretin..ur insult on ppl here has gone too far and didnt even get to know u're a south-african olosho.

Let that girl go 1st
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2015
benedictnsi:
Congratulations......

But una no do kiss your Bride Abi na jehova withness una d go
Hey dis poster above, be mindful of ur tongue, if u don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses don't even start by spreading false rumors...a word is enuf for d wise!

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

U like wahala ehhhh! Ah ah! I never see lipsrsealed

No I don't. I only defend myself.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2015
sauceEEP:

Show your picture or SHUT THE F,,CK UP!

No
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok

6 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by januzaj(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
. This piglet that depends on government programme should look for a pigsty and rest.

You broke the first rule here, we cherish our own and we struggle to get to the top not like IDIOTS like you who are a draw down on their government budget. Hey PIG, I'm the boss so I've got your time with your government freebie Wifi which you use to talk trash here.

You are still a PIG
she is that fat one .....thats her pix.....they steal for living.....she burgled a Mall owned by a Nigerian during Xenophobic attacks

9 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
. This piglet that depends on government programme should look for a pigsty and rest.

You broke the first rule here, we cherish our own and we struggle to get to the top not like IDIOTS like you who are a draw down on their government budget. Hey PIG, I'm the boss so I've got your time with your government freebie Wifi which you use to talk trash here.

You are still a PIG

Hahaha. All I hear is someone foaming at the mouth. No sense or truth to anything you're saying so I remain unfazed.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I wont shut up. You're disappointing me right now because you're bringing nothing stimulating here here except same one word insults like you have Tourette syndrome. Smh
It's OK na, I don't why you guys are fighting but let it slide
Re: My Wedding Pixs by kobonaire(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

why dont you go make your research well before you commenting..jehovahs witnesses do kiss in there wedding day...
but they don't have sèx on their honeymoon right? There is something different about them.
Re: My Wedding Pixs by sauceEEP(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2015
januzaj:
she is that fat one .....thats her pix.....they steal for living.....she burgled a Mall owned by a Nigerian during Xenophobic attacks
Wow!!! No wonder.......

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Imagine an apology from Condom Factory talking about *disappointment*

Hey PIG, you can Bleep yourself and also Bleep yourself by fucking youself. This is not a pigsty so go look for a pigsty. Bastard

Another Tourette tick?
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No I don't. I only defend myself. I don't like being reminded that I'm a PIG

5 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pixs by vega84(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Happy married life sweet heart. Am frankly disappointed in those calling someones husband ugly ,esp the ladies #vegatalks#
Re: My Wedding Pixs by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Oyind17:

It's OK na, I don't why you guys are fighting but let it slide

I like you girl so I'll try
Re: My Wedding Pixs by david16(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Happy married Life Ma'am.. May God bless your union and may His Peace never depart from ur home

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Hausa Wedding Photos Going Viral Over Bizarre Bridal Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.