Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration (2282 Views)

Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / I'll Transfer #1000 To Your Account To Buy Me Godaddy Domain At $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2015
hey guys! been trying to register a domain with godaddy for weeks now,have tried out both credit/debit card and paypal payment option but non seems to be working. when i tried to pay with paypal i got this error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."

when i check my paypal details i see the notification with payment status denied... please what am i doing wrong??
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by iykepromotions: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2015
What's the information you got when you tried using your card?
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2015
thanks for replying iykepromotions, i get same error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2015
iykepromotions:
What's the information you got when you tried using your card?

thanks for replying, i get same error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by iykepromotions: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2015
cshortz:

thanks for replying, i get same error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."
no cause for alarm. if you're using a promo code remove it and try again
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
iykepromotions:

with paypal or credit/debit card option please?
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2015
iykepromotions:

although am not using a promo code
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by onyengbu: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Its definitely from your bank (probably Ecobank). Report the issue of transaction denied about the card to your bank.
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2015
onyengbu:
Its definitely from your bank (probably Ecobank). Report the issue of transaction denied about the card to your bank.

Have tried it also with firstbank debit card too!
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by iykepromotions: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2015
cshortz:

although am not using a promo code
try namesilo.com A .com goes for just $8.99 USD
Regards
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
iykepromotions:
Regards

Thanks buddy, but i wanted to buy and host the domain with godaddy because it cheaper compared to hostgator
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
iykepromotions:
Regards

which other foreign host would you recommend that is as good as hostgator and godaddy please
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by ps3o(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Godaddy had started a highly secured check on every domain and hosting purchased. You need to be verified with either driver's license, Nigerian passport or any government issued photo id...together with the scan of your MasterCard provided you use card payment.
I had been using Godaddy since 4yrs ago. And I've got a verified account with them.
For more details/ advice on purchasing with them or with other alternative host companies, WhatsApp/call 07031175291
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
ps3o:
Godaddy had started a highly secured check on every domain and hosting purchased. You need to be verified with either driver's license, Nigerian passport or any government issued photo id...together with the scan of your MasterCard provided you use card payment.
I had been using Godaddy since 4yrs ago. And I've got a verified account with them.
For more details/ advice on purchasing with them or with other alternative host companies, WhatsApp/call 07031175291

Thanks man, just dropped a msg on whatsapp
Re: Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration by freakyme: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
cshortz:
hey guys! been trying to register a domain with godaddy for weeks now,have tried out both credit/debit card and paypal payment option but non seems to be working. when i tried to pay with paypal i got this error message "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."

when i check my paypal details i see the notification with payment status denied... please what am i doing wrong??
I can help make any form of online payment s
Call me 08088348107

(1) (Reply)

Udoka Ebeninye Exposed Sharing HIV / Web Designers Pls Post Your Websites Here / Blog For Sale With Nigeria Adsense And Mgid Ads On It + Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.