Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! (9482 Views)

My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2015
#8 Orientation camp

As frustrating as it usually is especially during the first week, I bet its going to be the most memorable and most important of all your experience in your one year of service. The friends you make during these period could change your life for a fortune. Many people have met their life partners during those 21days, some got their first job courtesy of the network of friends they made in just 21 days, some their business partners. Trust me wherever your camp is, you'll meet people that could change your life.

The first week is usually all about registrations and documentations leading to a lot of unending queues. As a matter of fact you'll find yourself in nothing less than ten queues..in short you'll queue for almost everything, even food, its always very stressful. But here is the trick, never rush yourself for anything in camp, maybe except food. And as for camp food, its only an option if you are not well loaded.

From day 1 till day 21, you are expected to be up not later than 4:30am, otherwise some soldier and man o'war drills will help you to adapt. The third day of camp is usually like the induction ceremony as you'll be officially welcomed to service by the state governor of the state you are serving, that's when you officially become a corper which is usually followed with a welcoming party. There are a lot of planned and unplanned activities in camp..the planned activities are scheduled by NYSC while you schedule the unplanned ones for yourself e.g maami visitation and babes scouting.

After your documenatations you'll be assigned a number which will automatically fit you into a group usually called platoons. For the first few days, parade is compulsory for every single soul in the morning, afternoon and evening.

After the first week, extra curricular activities such as games, martial arts, socials, camp fire night amongst others start coming up and that can relief the pressure of parade as most unserious fellows would have been sent out of parade by then. The fun is beginning to set in. Like I have always said, please enjoy yourself and make sure you participate in at least one of the social events, its memory will continue to linger on. The second week is also marred with entrepreneurship lectures, which can be very boring.

The third week which is the last is usually for man'o war drills..the mountain/pole climbing, the underground crawl, the stability exercise and the finals of most social events.

Participating in some camp events may influence your posting especially sports but I am not saying its certain as some people will lie you into doing some things all in the name that you'll be posted to the city. If you are keen in serving in the city, you had better start lobbying your way the moment you get settled in camp by seeking the appropriate connections.

And yes for the guys, there are enough babes out there for you, you'll surely find your specs. However, be warned and beware of money sucking creatures who will eat your money, leave you broke and follow another money bank. Or better still, spend your money during camp and after so many love promises, disappears on the closing day of camp, and is no where to be found. Gone and gone forever, you are only left with history and probably the pictures you took together unless fate lands you both in the same local government.

For the ladies, you'll always find that camp maga that will spend on you except you are not well packaged. I know of ladies who brought only 5k to camp and left with the 5k..they didn't spend a dime of their own money in camp yet you see them in mami every day spending money.

The 'mami' is another story on its own but ladies and gentlemen that's the social headquarters in every orientation camp. Whatever social class you belong to, you'll find what you want in mami. That's where most of the networking and stongest connections takes place.

Lest I forget, you'll be paid bicycle allowance(1500), local transport allowance (1000), and your first allowance (19800) in camp.

By the end of the third week, if you have really made the best of your stay in camp, I bet you'll not want to leave again save for the scores you want to settle with that babe that has been spending your money.

But then you aint seen anything yet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by silluv(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
mroyato:
#8 Orientation camp

As frustrating as it usually is especially during the first week, I bet its going to be the most memorable and most important of all your experience in your one year of service. The friends you make during these period could change your life for a fortune. Many people have met their life partners during those 21days, some got their first job courtesy of the network of friends they made in just 21 days, some their business partners. Trust me wherever your camp is, you'll meet people that could change your life.

The first week is usually all about registrations and documentations leading to a lot of unending queues. As a matter of fact you'll find yourself in nothing less than ten queues..in short you'll queue for almost everything, even food, its always very stressful. But here is the trick, never rush yourself for anything in camp, maybe except food. And as for camp food, its only an option if you are not well loaded.

From day 1 till day 21, you are expected to be up not later than 4:30am, otherwise some soldier and man o'war drills will help you to adapt. The third day of camp is usually like the induction ceremony as you'll be officially welcomed to service by the state governor of the state you are serving, that's when you officially become a corper which is usually followed with a welcoming party. There are a lot of planned and unplanned activities in camp..the planned activities are scheduled by NYSC while you schedule the unplanned ones for yourself e.g maami visitation and babes scouting.

After your documenatations you'll be assigned a number which will automatically fit you into a group usually called platoons. For the first few days, parade is compulsory for every single soul in the morning, afternoon and evening.

After the first week, extra curricular activities such as games, martial arts, socials, camp fire night amongst others start coming up and that can relief the pressure of parade as most unserious fellows would have been sent out of parade by then. The fun is beginning to set in. Like I have always said, please enjoy yourself and make sure you participate in at least one of the social events, its memory will continue to linger on. The second week is also marred with entrepreneurship lectures, which can be very boring.

The third week which is the last is usually for man'o war drills..the mountain/pole climbing, the underground crawl, the stability exercise and the finals of most social events.

Participating in some camp events may influence your posting especially sports but I am not saying its certain as some people will lie you into doing some things all in the name that you'll be posted to the city. If you are keen in serving in the city, you had better start lobbying your way the moment you get settled in camp by seeking the appropriate connections.

And yes for the guys, there are enough babes out there for you, you'll surely find your specs. However, be warned and beware of money sucking creatures who will eat your money, leave you broke and follow another money bank. Or better still, spend your money during camp and after so many love promises, disappears on the closing day of camp, and is no where to be found. Gone and gone forever, you are only left with history and probably the pictures you took together unless fate lands you both in the same local government.

For the ladies, you'll always find that camp maga that will spend on you except you are not well packaged. I know of ladies who brought only 5k to camp and left with the 5k..they didn't spend a dime of their own money in camp yet you see them in mami every day spending money.

The 'mami' is another story on its own but ladies and gentlemen that's the social headquarters in every orientation camp. Whatever social class you belong to, you'll find what you want in mami. That's where most of the networking and stongest connections takes place.

Lest I forget, you'll be paid bicycle allowance(1500), local transport allowance (1000), and your first allowance (19800) in camp.

By the end of the third week, if you have really made the best of your stay in camp, I bet you'll not want to leave again save for the scores you want to settle with that babe that has been spending your money.

But then you aint seen anything yet...
thanks for this info, Love you for this
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
#9 Settling for Work

After your PPA must have accepted you and have completed the necessary documentations both at your place of primary assignment and at the NYSC LG level, its time to get settled for NYSC proper. For those who are already prepared and braced, work starts immediately. For some of who need to take a break and make some plans, you'll apply for leave. Normally, NYSC allows every corp member to take a leave for up to two weeks to prepare for the year ahead. Well you apply for two weeks on the record but you are officially off for a month. This time off really helps you to prepare for the task ahead. If your PPA has an accomodation for you, well congratulations you are lucky. But if not, you'd better settle your accomodation problems before you embark on leave. Although its the obligation of your employer to provide a residence and some piece of furniture, many of them do not comply or rather provide you with an unbefitting nonsense called accomodation.

Settling into your PPA and its environment is a major personal responsibility which you must fulfill. Some places may have not had electricity in years, bad or terrible network (if any at all), some are full of mosquitoes as if they own the place, whichever way you must endeavour to settle fast and find out the culture and custom of your new environment, the do's and don't's, how safe the environment is, what is obtainable and what is not obtainable. If there have been corpers there before you, they might help you in settling down fast.

As a fresh and newly deployed corper to any environment, always make sure you carry a noticeable piece on you identifying you as a corper and do not ever walk alone especially at night. Try to understand simple conservations even when you cannot speak their language and try to make at least one indigineous friend in your environment.

Getting to work can be very tedious and stressful. Infact some are of the opinion that being posted to a school can help you reduce work stress, at least you'll have holidays to rest. If you find yourself in a private establishment, get ready for a hell of a ride. Private employers don't usually manage corpers well. It would have even seem a lot better if the pay you get could compensate for the work you are been asked to do. Some of those private establishment pay as low as 3k, afterall the govt is paying you and they are paying you too, so why shouldn't you work mondays through saturdays?

The govt esablishment are a lot more easier and relaxed to work especially the local government councils..infact one of my friend did not show up at work for over 6months and yet he kept smiling to the bank..even when he was around, there was no Job to do. Some secondary schools could be a lot worse, you'll be expected to teach maths, physics, further maths through SS1 to ss3. Mondays through fridays. The annoying part is 98% of those kids can't add two and four together correctly.

Well depending on wherever you find yourself and your attitudes towards work, you could find it intersting or otherwise. Whichever way, that will be your new Job for the next couple of months and there's no going back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Emlina(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Solid points. Informative too. Thank u.
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
#10 Place of Secondary Assignment

There are two places of compulsory assignment during your service year. Your place of primary assignment is the first which you are expected to go all week except for one day. That one day you are expected to be in your place of secondary assignment, called the CDS meaning community development service. This is the part where you can directly give back to the society on your own or in group. Your local government inspector has the responsibility of distributing newly deployed corpers into cds groups. The groups are endless and some groups are unavailable in some places especially if its unneccessary or does not really serve a purpose to the immediate community. The common groups include press/editorial cds, MDG, ICPC, FRSC (road safety), Environmental, charity, and co. You'll be assigned to one of such groups and a day of the week is usually picked for meetings usually thursday or Friday. Each time you see a lot of corpers on the road wearing their kits, its their cds day and they are going to the place of their secondary assignment usually held together at the NYSC quarters at various local governments.

Many corp members have earned themselves national recognitions, awards, recommendations and even jobs because of the projects they undertook during their service year. Although its not mandatory to take up any project,if you find a very dying need that could change the live of a community, you might try to do something about it and you could be on your way to getting a national award of service, it could change your live for good.

Well save for the fact that the cds brings together all the corp members in a particular local government, I see it as a sheer waste of time and resources as it is usually a means of extorting money from corp members by corp members. On the other hand, failure to attend could land you in trouble but there's always a way out in your place of secondary assignment.

3 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by kam4r(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Mahn , Reading This piece Gives me so Much Joy ... Like what more info does one Need after all these?? Thanx bro .
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Baritone(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2015
@mroyato. U're doing a good job. This is more than just enlightening. You're a very good guide.
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Itsmissdammy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Interesting, thanks OP... This is priceless...

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
#11 Saving during NYSC (Part A)

My number one advise to prospective corp members when going to NYSC camp is to always tell them to go with enough money when leaving home especially the guys. So also goes my last advice to corp members during their passing out; leave with enough money. But how do you leave with enough money when you have not been saving during your service years? My simple gospel is simply encouraging an act of saving. No matter your family background except you are Mr Aliko Dangotes son please make sure to save some token of your allowance, you'll need it during the dry days. It was one hell of a mistake many of my friends including me made during my service year. Honestly then I thought 19800(federal) and state allowance of (10k) was too little to save from, I thought the federal government was inconsiderate then, moreover my background was decent so I really didn't see any need to save but the honest truth is that I could have saved a token. As a matter of fact a friend of mine who earned far less than I did during service was able to save up to a hundred and forty thousand during service and my humble self went home with less than five grands despite the fact I earned almost 40k in total every month cos I got myself an extra place of assignment while serving.

The truth is you could always save no matter how little as a corper. As a matter of fact you MUST save. Well you might want to ask me why you need to save from the peanuts you earn?

After service, there are 90% probability that things will not go the way you have planned it and yet you could be lucky it happens otherwise but chances are strong that you'll have to wait before your first job arrives. During this waiting period between the end of your service and the arrival of your first job, you'll appreciate your efforts to save. Except for irresponsible individuals (sorry to use the word irresponsible), immediately after service the first thing on your agenda should be how to seek some level of financial freedom and be dependent to a reasonable level. I mean how awkard does it feel when you cannot afford ordinary call recharge or your internet subscription after your first few months out of service? You need to beg/ask someone for money before you can do anything for yourself.
I tell you its really awkard.

The second reason why you need to save is for transactional purposes. The simple truth is that you do not know when your first job will come so its only wise if you consider to engage in a little or petty business before the white collar comes. But yet I ask again, where is the money supposed to come from?? Your parents again I guess.

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by activelyA(f): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
mroyato:
Like I said in my first post, this thread is dedicated to helping you get the best of your service year by sharing some unavoidable events which you'll likely encounter during service and to also answer related questions to the best of my abilities. So in view of this, I'll like to respond in my next update to a message asking me to share some orientation camp experience.

Thank you for staying tuned!!

Please op, what is the situation of the akwa ibom camp?
The lodge, market, soldiers, food, etc

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by XwhY(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Nice post .....following
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2015
activelyA:

Please op, what is the situation of the akwa ibom camp?
The lodge, market, soldiers, food, etc

Akwa Ibom camp is cool. It could be a little muddy and untidy after the rains tho. The camp has one of the best state coordinator who ensures that you get the best in camp. The lodges are fairly decent ( kuala lumpor, ecomog) but you need to be in camp early to get a bunk sapce and don't go too early too.

The market is great too..there's virtually everything you need there.

The soldiers are very cool guys infact they maintain very nice and cordial relationships with corp members except you are an official bad guy.

Camp food..well I never tasted camp food during my camp days so I really can't give an assessment regarding that.

Water supply is fairly stable too

Everything is averagely decent and the state coordinator is persistently determined to make the place comfortable. You'll love the place
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by activelyA(f): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2015
mroyato:

Akwa Ibom camp is cool. It could be a little muddy and untidy after the rains tho. The camp has one of the best state coordinator who ensures that you get the best in camp. The lodges are fairly decent ( kuala lumpor, ecomog) but you need to be in camp early to get a bunk sapce and don't go too early too.

The market is great too..there's virtually everything you need there.

The soldiers are very cool guys infact they maintain very nice and cordial relationships with corp members except you are an official bad guy.

Camp food..well I never tasted camp food during my camp days so I really can't give an assessment regarding that.

Water supply is fairly stable too

Everything is averagely decent and the state coordinator is persistently determined to make the place comfortable. You'll love the place
Ooh thanks! smiley

But you said go early, later you said don't go too early....what is your reason for this?
I reside very far that is, I will be in camp the day before it begins.... Is that too early? embarassed

What of light availability... Are there somethings you word advice one brings along to avoid being uncomfortable
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2015
activelyA:

Ooh thanks! smiley

But you said go early, later you said don't go too early....what is your reason for this?
I reside very far that is, I will be in camp the day before it begins.... Is that too early? embarassed

What of light availability... Are there somethings you word advice one brings along to avoid being uncomfortable

Akwa ibom is about 15hours at maximum from most part of Nigeria..so its a journey you will cover in a day no matter where you are coming from

Going to camp early is a NO for me not to talk of going a day before camp..anyways its your choice but you'll see it doesn't make any difference, I also don't mean that you should go late but the second day of camp is usually perfect.

Like I always say, you do not need to trouble yourself with loads ans stuffs when going to camp..the only weapon you need is enough money especially as a guy.

You get power supply in the morning say by 5am and you'll have it till say 6am..by then anyways you'll be on parade. You'll also get some supply in the evening but it usually doesn't exceed 10pm...sometimes at afternoon too but it aint got any guarantee.
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by activelyA(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
mroyato:

Akwa ibom is about 15hours at maximum from most part of Nigeria..so its a journey you will cover in a day no matter where you are coming from

Going to camp early is a NO for me not to talk of going a day before camp..anyways its your choice but you'll see it doesn't make any difference, I also don't mean that you should go late but the second day of camp is usually perfect.

Like I always say, you do not need to trouble yourself with loads ans stuffs when going to camp..the only weapon you need is enough money especially as a guy.

You get power supply in the morning say by 5am and you'll have it till say 6am..by then anyways you'll be on parade. You'll also get some supply in the evening but it usually doesn't exceed 10pm...sometimes at afternoon too but it aint got any guarantee.
Ooh okay....
Thank you...
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by ojeota(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
Interesting piece.
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by ademasta(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Make i hear say i no follow this thread go London... Nice one Op
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Emyben(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2015
What kinda bathroom is used in camp? Is it a one person per bath? Or a hall where all Tom and Harry bath same time?
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by debris: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Emyben:
What kinda bathroom is used in camp? Is it a one person per bath? Or a hall where all Tom and Harry bath same time?

Lmao grin
Emyben:

Lmao
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Emyben(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
debris:

Lmao grin
Lmao
Lol, abeg. I wan know. If you have an idea dear, spill it... Lol
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Emyben:

Depends on the camp sir...but usually its one person per bath but they queue dey long die
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Sorry for the delay in updates..more updates coming up soonest
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by silverluci(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice info @ op, couldn't have done better

Currently serving in Kano and I can confidently tell you how much I'm enjoying this place. Though I didn't want it at first but once I settled, I started learning even the language "fala fala" kiss

Just pray well before going and make up your mind to accept Gods choice for you.

Really wanted to serve in the town so I tried fighting tooth and nail only for baba God to tell me to calm down and serve in Toffa!

And now in that small Toffa town, I don't even touch my alAwee because of Gods favor and blessings.

Just keep calm and watch God in action! It might not be as you envisioned, but know that it's for you own good!

Welcome in advance!

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
#13 Skill Acquisition and Certification during NYSC

Usually many graduates do not have the chance, time and opportunity to acquire skills or get certified before NYSC. This may be due to a lot of reasons ranging from high course work during university years to inadequate finances and time. However NYSC affords you all these and there is no excuse why you shouldn't add some values to yourself during your service year.

However there has been a lot of questions and confusion as to what certification or skill that might be best acquired and if I would be honest, a lot of corp members have wasted time, energy and resources into acquiring irrelevant skills and certifications.

We all can't acquire certifications as most genuine certifications and professional exams usually involve a lot of money. I must let you know that you'll find a lot of cheap, branded and unrecognised programs during your service year, please don't fall scam of it.
Enrol for only trusted certification and be double sure that the body issuing the certificate is well renowned and not an affiliate to an organisation somewhere.

Also do a certification that aligns or matches with your field of study. For instance, a friend of mine who studied political science education went for HSE certification during our service year. Not only did I find it irrelevant but the organisation issuing the certificate is questionable..I mean isn't that double loss.

Let me make something clear here about certifications...certifications don't come cheap so if you re being deceived into acquiring a certification cheaply please do well to think twice..Also do not feel compelled or follow the crowd when it comes to choosing a certification or skill. Do only what you are sure will add value to you.

You can also help yourself by making some research about the trending certifications in your field of study.

Like I have said earlier, certifications don't come cheaply and so if you cannot afford to get one during your service year, its no crime..you can always acquire a skill. A lot of my female friends opted for skill acquisition during our service year and I tell you it really paid off for them. After NYSC, they were in no rush to get a job, as a matter of fact they didn't look for jobs as they started up with the skill they had acquired and till date they are doing extremely fine. Some of them opted for bead making, bag making, photography, cake making and today they are the CEO's of their respective businesses.

What gospel am I preaching here? The bottom line is add some more value to yourself during service year, who knows you might need it in the future.

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mashnino(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
nice heads up
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Xcozee(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2015
mroyato:

Rivers- Home of Nigeria's oil and gas, safe, [s]also one of Nigeria's high paying states for corpers [/s], standard of living is quite expensive, good road and communication network.
that was then... Not now. C14 ,B14 and A15 have not received any dime from the state govt... A very Nice work u r doing I must commend. #bestwishes
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
mroyato:
#10 Place of Secondary Assignment

There are two places of compulsory assignment during your service year. Your place of primary assignment is the first which you are expected to go all week except for one day. That one day you are expected to be in your place of secondary assignment, called the CDS meaning community development service. This is the part where you can directly give back to the society on your own or in group. Your local government inspector has the responsibility of distributing newly deployed corpers into cds groups. The groups are endless and some groups are unavailable in some places especially if its unneccessary or does not really serve a purpose to the immediate community. The common groups include press/editorial cds, MDG, ICPC, FRSC (road safety), Environmental, charity, and co. You'll be assigned to one of such groups and a day of the week is usually picked for meetings usually thursday or Friday. Each time you see a lot of corpers on the road wearing their kits, its their cds day and they are going to the place of their secondary assignment usually held together at the NYSC quarters at various local governments.

Many corp members have earned themselves national recognitions, awards, recommendations and even jobs because of the projects they undertook during their service year. Although its not mandatory to take up any project,if you find a very dying need that could change the live of a community, you might try to do something about it and you could be on your way to getting a national award of service, it could change your live for good.

Well save for the fact that the cds brings together all the corp members in a particular local government, I see it as a sheer waste of time and resources as it is usually a means of extorting money from corp members by corp members. On the other hand, failure to attend could land you in trouble but there's always a way out in your place of secondary assignment.
@OP, great job u ar doin here... pls i have some few questions:
1. Can u elucidate more on what corp members do in those cds u listed above, like those in MDG, what do they do?

2. Which day will the posting letters for PPA be given, is it the last day in camp or a day before?
Thanks!
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by mroyato(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chrisilo:

@OP, great job u ar doin here... pls i have some few questions:
1. Can u elucidate more on what corp members do in those cds u listed above, like those in MDG, what do they do?

2. Which day will the posting letters for PPA be given, is it the last day in camp or a day before?
Thanks!

Posting letter will be given on the last day of camp
Re: How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! by ucheuzor1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
I love this thread so much .... please op are u still around so I can ask my questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prosecute Killers Of NYSC Members, Official Tells Government / Governorship Election: INEC Retrains Ad-hoc Staff To Address Electoral Hitches / Should NYSC Stop Including Phone Numbers Of Corpers In The Year book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.