Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (13973 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Hell Is Real (scientific Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

Imagine the scene the day you realized all you believed was a lie grin grin grin

It won't even change anything.

But imagine yours, mehn that's an eternity shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Who classifies archeological findings of history for crying out loud? Do you know how many out there are trying to discredit the bible?

That is only possible with extraterrestrial findings and advanced weaponry.

I hope you realize the truth about this Bible god soon. They don't even need you to worship them lol. They probably see you like a fresh guy from the village who bows to everyone. LISTEN! you don't need to worship technology.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

It won't even change anything.

But imagine yours, mehn that's an eternity shocked shocked shocked

I know hell is not real. Your imaginations wont hurt me one bit.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

I hope you realize the truth about this Bible god soon. They don't even need you to worship them lol. They probably see you like a fresh guy from the village who bows to everyone. LISTEN! you don't need to worship technology.

So you decide to worship conspiracy theories?

If you like, continue feeding yourself with YouTube fairy tales. Where they use Photoshop, spooky music and eerie voices to feed you lies.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

I know hell is not real. Your imaginations wont hurt me one bit.

I don't want you to be hurt bro.

I want you to come to the light.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

You think they will tell you what they found on Mars. Have you heard of the word "Classified"? Means they don't want you to know. But they feel less threatened now that you are a christian.

Actually I mentioned that life on Mars was destroyed by aliens using nuclear bombs on a science thread on the possibility of aliens and surprisingly the idea was rebuffed by the atheists .
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So you decide to worship conspiracy theories?

If you like, continue feeding yourself with YouTube fairy tales. Where they use Photoshop, spooky music and eerie voices to feed you lies.

What makes you think I watch lots of youtube videos? I read the bible and other books to know what I know. The more I read the bible I realized there was no god,in fact extraterrestrial influencing ancient humans.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually I mentioned that life on Mars was destroyed by aliens using nuclear bombs on a science thread on the possibility of aliens and surprisingly the idea was rebuffed by the atheists .

I am an individual. I seek my own truth which isn't based on others,regardless of what they are. I could go on YouTube and explain why you are a lady and not a man. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But some opinion like hell fire makes folks laugh.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

What makes you think I watch lots of youtube videos? I read the bible and other books to know what I know. The more I read the bible I realized there was no god,in fact extraterrestrial influencing ancient humans.

But the bible is not for non spiritual people isn't it?

John 6:63
"The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life."

So why should you be surprised it is confusing you?.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

But the bible is not for non spiritual people isn't it?

John 6:63
"The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life."

So why should you be surprised it is confusing you?.

There is nothing spiritual about the bible. You are already a spirit,but what about your psychic? You have lost it to religion. You are like a Soldier without a gun.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

There is nothing spiritual about the bible. You are already a spirit,but what about your psychic? You have lost it to religion. You are like a Soldier without a gun.

Hmmm, so you an atheist believes in spirit? Amazing.

Now we are starting to get somewhere.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Hmmm, so you an atheist believes in spirit? Amazing.

Now we are starting to get somewhere.

What is a spirit. A body of pure energy. When you are in human form,you should still possess the attributes of a Spirit. Religion robs you off your psychic powers. The ability to use imaginations to create wealth,create a better planet,out of body experiences etc. Why do you think Africans are not really advanced? Over religious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Gym time for me. Catch you religious folks later!
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

What is a spirit. A body of pure energy. When you are in human form,you should still possess the attributes of a Spirit. Religion robs you off your psychic powers. The ability to use imaginations to create wealth,create,creating a better planet,out of body experiences etc. Why do you think Africans are not really advanced? Over religious.

Or why do you think America was great as it was before its decline.

Because The founding fathers were Christians. And they put God first.

"In God we trust"

While Africans were being fetish. The demons gave blocked all your reasonings. And you want to advance.

Israel a great force on the earth in warfare believed in Jehovah so much that today the surrounding Muslim nations are having a tough time with these guys. Have you been to Israel and see their fruits? You can hardly even carry their watermelons.

Do you know why? " This same Jehovah had prophesied their blessedness long time ago.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

What is a spirit. A body of pure energy. When you are in human form,you should still possess the attributes of a Spirit. Religion robs you off your psychic powers. The ability to use imaginations to create wealth,create,creating a better planet,out of body experiences etc. Why do you think Africans are not really advanced? Over religious.

"In God we trust"

While Africans were being fetish. The demons have blocked all your reasonings. And you want to advance.

Israel a great force on the earth in warfare believed in Jehovah so much that today the surrounding Muslim nations are having a tough time with these guys. Have you been to Israel and see their fruits? You can hardly even carry their watermelons.

Do you know why? " This same Jehovah had prophesied their blessedness long time ago.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

I watched those same youtube videos advocating ridiculous ideologies like such you are putting up here .

Jesus- an alien who looks like humans - came to die for man's sins . So an alien who has superior technology supposedly looking for gold came to die for lower intellectual beings - the only criterion - for man's relationship with him ? He now resurrected- came back to life - and ascended to his own planet without a space ship .

He now appears and disappears at will - supposedly looking for gold

Ah Ah brother ifeness how far na grin
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I watched those same youtube videos advocating ridiculous ideologies like such you are putting up here .

Jesus- an alien who looks like humans - came to die for man's sins . So an alien who has superior technology supposedly looking for gold came to die for lower intellectual beings - the only criterion - for man's relationship with him ? He now resurrected- came back to life - and ascended to his own planet without a space ship .

He now appears and disappears at will - supposedly looking for gold

Ah Ah brother ifeness how far na grin

Looooooooooooooooooooool.

The spaceship part really got me laughing mehn.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
ifeness:

What is a spirit. A body of pure energy. When you are in human form,you should still possess the attributes of a Spirit. Religion robs you off your psychic powers. The ability to use imaginations to create wealth,create a better planet,out of body experiences etc. Why do you think Africans are not really advanced? Over religious.

I wanted to agree with you but North American countries like Egypt and the middle east got me thinking / grin

America were over religious in the 17th century as they experienced radical growth and development in every aspect which the modern America is enjoying now

Energy is part of God- never been created or destroyed which everything is made up of - and God created the universe and life

The bible clearly said we are gods - possessing certain God-like qualities like creation (technology) , discretion , reasoning etc

Ogbeni go sleep jare
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Looooooooooooooooooooool.

The spaceship part really got me laughing mehn.
\

grin
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by xtervaganza(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Funny how god did all his fake miracles when there was no technology to record it and see proof

Funny how he displeased with his parting of sea and other sh1ts when we can actually record it for the next 10000 generation to really see it and not told lies like us
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by xtervaganza(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

"In God we trust"

While Africans were being fetish. The demons have blocked all your reasonings. And you want to advance.

1st Americans are mostly against what your bible teaches you.

And my mom's been to Israel and the country is utter sh1t. Nothing spectacular there and they still fight over the land the Christian god gave them over 2000 years ago lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Tradition Above The Bible: Is That Safe? / Proof Of God. Scientifically Derived. / You Niggaz Are Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.