Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (13884 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / Hell Is Real (scientific Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVe_n_EI58

Summary Transcribed for those with MB issues.

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." (He said that because He was to take sin and go down into hell with it).

Where is the heart of the earth? Under the ground. Not six feet under.

What's under the ground? Hot...hot place, now Jesus spoke that two thousand years ago and back then they never had deep mining shafts, in fact, the deepest mining shafts never get to hell.

In science, every metre you go down the earth, the temperature rises by a certain amount after going through a layer.

But amazingly, Jesus knew that.

But How could He have known that centuries before science?

Because one of the things that people will say is "well, I would not believe in God unless He knew more than I know. Unless He sees more than I see. So God says : Hey, let me tell you about something that you could not possibly have known about, So that it would convince you, when you learn about it later- thousands of years later on"

And the division of the earth- the internal structure of the earth actually matches the exact layers of compartment God talks about.

The first and outer layer of the mantle is the coolest part. That part used to be called Abraham's Bosom Luke 16:22). Where the believers who died before Jesus time were kept. [See first picture below]

Then the book of Luke chapter 16 says, there is a great gulf (a gap) fixed between this paradise and Hell (Lk 16:26). The real hot part.

Well, we could take a knife and slice the earth open and that is exactly what the scientists have found. And they didn't know that back then, you know, even in other religions.

E.g In Hinduism, they believe the world was carried on the back of four elephants who were riding on a turtle.

We can no longer say "well any religion will do. Any teaching is the same- to each his own. We respect one as well as the other." We can not say that anymore, because the description no longer fits. But the description according to Jesus is exact.

Well how did He know that? And why will He say that? Because He knew some people would not believe unless God knows more than they do.

And so He says, "Hey, let me show you the things that you have not seen." And in fact it was even before Jesus' coming (in the book of) Isaiah, which is seven hundred years B.C. (Before Christ) Isaiah 14:9

"Hell from beneath is moved for you to meet you at your coming. If stirs up the dead for you, even all the chief ones of the earth..."

Speaking of when Satan is thrown down. It says that Hell will be excited to greet Satan, to absorb Satan in, for all the evil that he has done. (when he is locked in the bottomless pit).

So he says, where is Hell? It's not in some other dimension or Nebulous place. All you need to do is "Stomp your feet, beneath." Right now there are millions of souls beneath our feet, crying in the pain of Hell and it is exactly the way that God described.

And then you have the last part- the core [See second picture below]. Well that is exactly what the Bible says that the very worst of the angels who sinned- those are the ones who actually had relations or intercourse with women back in the days of Noah's flood and after-they are now locked up in the "Abussos". That is a Greek word, from which we get an English word,the "Abyss".

What is the Abyss? It's is the lowest place,It's the darkest place. In fact the bible calls it a bottomless pit (2 Pt 2:4; Revelation 9:2).

What is a bottomless pit? In geometry, a bottomless pit is the center of a sphere. And we all know the earth is spherical. And God knew that, He described the very internal structure of the Earth exactly the way it is. And who would have known that it was hot and it got hotter and hotter and hotter? Because on the surface you would have thought the earth was as solid as a rock but no, underneath it is like a liquid and hot just like the bible says.

He goes on later to give his own explanation on the lake of fire.

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
I would like to share one such scientific proof that was not touched here - which proves the Bible states that the Earth has a slightly spherical nature to it:

Revelation 9:2
And he opened the BOTTOMLESS PIT; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

For those reading this who thinks the Bible says the Earth is flat, think again! Because the Bible tells us that the Earth has a "bottomless pit." What is a bottomless pit? In geometry, a "bottomless pit" is a term synonymous to "the center of a sphere." From a sphere's center all directions are up and hence theoretically fits the description of a bottomless pit. As such, we see that the Bible indirectly confirms that the Earth has a spherical nature.

Of course, the Bible has other proofs that the Earth is not flat. The Bible tells us that it is round and circular - both of which avoids making the mistake of directly stating that the Earth is perfectly spherical:

Isaiah 40;22
It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in.

The Bible describes the Earth as a “circle,” we all of course know that the Earth is slightly spherical (an oblate spheroid) but there was no Hebrew word for “spherical” or “sphere.” The Hebrew word for “circle” used here is transliterated as “chuwg.” The Bible, while limited by vocabulary, still successfully showed that the Earth is slightly spherical and I will explain how: Because the Bible refutes the “flat circle” idea when one considers what it tells us in Job 26:10:

Job 26;10
He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.

The above verse clearly describes what we know as “Terminators” in Astronomy, which are twilight zones which separates the day side and night side of planets. As such these verses together confirms that the Earth is round and circular in nature, both of which avoids the mistake of saying that it is perfectly spherical in the same way that the term "bottomless pit" avoids this error.

So how did an ancient manuscript long before Christopher Columbus know that the earth was not flat but slightly spherical?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Chizzled06(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
So, hell fire is in the core of the earth?
Does that mean when we eventually develop technology to go down that deep, we'll see lucifer?

And heaven is where? The clouds?

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is why religious teachings is dangerous to humans. I'm sure the op needs his head exermined as well as who ever made this YouTube video. As for the asshole God( which doesn't exist) supposedly created hell to make himself look good and holy. He must have had a dementia moment when creating hell. Supposedly created rules no one could follow so that billions will go to hell. One sin=Hell. Unless of course you accept the tithe and offering spoilt and pompous Jesus who never ever sinned. You must be perfect and drunk like his father to be his slave. You steal a biscuit in mans world you say sorry or repay him. You steal a chewing gum in Bible God system,you burn in hell.

But seriously how does the earth crust which is full of molten magma,which helps powers the earth to stay afloat be termed as hell fire op? I know you enjoy reading fearful theories and listening to criminal pastors. But for once please use your brain. Hell fire doesn't exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
ifeness:
This is why religious teachings is dangerous to humans. I'm sure the op needs his head exermined as well as who ever made this YouTube video. As for the asshole God( which doesn't exist) supposedly created hell to make himself look good and holy. He must have had a dementia moment when creating hell. Supposedly created rules no one could follow so that billions will go to hell. One sin=Hell. Unless of course you accept the tithe and offering spoilt and pompous Jesus who never ever sinned. You must be perfect and drunk like his father to be his slave. You steal a biscuit in mans world you say sorry or repay him. You steal a chewing gum in Bible God system,you burn in hell.

But seriously how does the earth crust which is full of molten magma,which helps powers the earth to stay afloat be termed as hell fire op? I know you enjoy reading fearful theories and listening to criminal pastors. But for once please use your brain. Hell fire doesn't exist.

So from what I read from your comment, the issue is not if hell exists or not but that you don't want to believe in one and you have issues with God.

Better get with the program. He created Hell because He chose to and wanted to. I will like to see you argue with Him on that.

Perhaps you can also explain to us how Jesus knew the earth crust was hot. Or maybe He guessed it. Or how He knew about the geometry of the earth.

You can keep consoling your self with a lie but it will never change the truth. Eventually the lie gives way for the truth. And you telling yourself God does not exist will never change anything.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chizzled06:
So, hell fire is in the core of the earth?
Does that mean when we eventually develop technology to go down that deep, we'll see lucifer?

And heaven is where? The clouds?

Good question.

Lucifer is not in hell first of all.

Secondly the bible reveals heaven is far above the earth and higher than the earth. God even describes the earth as His footstool in the scriptures.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So from what I read from your comment, the issue is not if hell exists or not but that you don't want to believe in one and you have issues with God.

Better get with the program. He created Hell because He chose to and wanted to. I will like to see you argue with Him on that.

Perhaps you can also explain to us how Jesus knew the earth crust was hot. Or maybe He guessed it. Or how He knew about the geometry of the earth.

You can keep consoling your self with a lie but it will never change the truth. Eventually the lie gives way for the truth. And you telling yourself God does not exist will never change anything.

There is no evidence Jesus existed. I will stop there since it will be pointless arguing that. Horus, Zeus and many others share the same story as Jesus and besides its just recycling of religion.

Anyone could have written that and formed a bible. If hell is exists, it's probably for you and your family.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Richirich713: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
ifeness:

There is no evidence Jesus existed. I will stop there since it will be pointless arguing that. Horus, Zeus and many others share the same story as Jesus and besides its just recycling of religion.

Anyone could have written that and formed a bible. If hell is exists, it's probably for you and your family.

Then I wonder why the romans thought they killed him and I wonder why the Jews thought they got him killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
ifeness:

Even if you don't believe Jesus existed (although there are proofs). The Manuscript was written centuries ago before science by someone. So how did the person come up with such knowledge? Since you are more enlightened.

Horus, Zeus and others have been declared a myth and are never a fuss and not contented about on the earth. But the name Jesus creates such a fuss among many that people try so hard to do without Him. And for some reason, just won't go away.

That anyone that formed the bible must have been very smart and also had supernatural help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Richirich713:

Then I wonder why the romans thought they killed him and I wonder why the Jews thought they got him killed.

There still is no evidence of that. The writers of the bible claimed a son of a carpenter called Yeshua,not jesus was killed. The Romans are good with keeping accounts of their dealing,but this one was never in the records.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Even if you don't believe Jesus existed (although there are proofs). The Manuscript was written centuries ago before science by someone. So how did the person come up with such knowledge? Since you are more enlightened.

Horus, Zeus and others have been declared a myth and are never a fuss and not contented about on the earth. But the name Jesus creates such a fuss among many that people try so hard to do without Him. And for some reason, just won't go away.

That anyone that formed the bible must have been very smart and also had supernatural help.

Zeus,Horus,Osiris myth and the Jew guy is real? Now I see where you problem is. Walking on water isn't myth right

Many lives and race have been wiped,enslaved and destroyed all in the name of jesus. So much blood shed in that useless name.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by finofaya: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is what you call science?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
ifeness:

Zeus,Horus,Osiris myth and the Jew guy is real? Now I see where you problem is. Walking on water isn't myth right

Many lives and race have been wiped,enslaved and destroyed all in the name of jesus. So much blood shed in that useless name.

You are just making assumptions Mr. Man. Why don't you refute this piece and tell us how someone centuries ago knew what science just recently found out.

I understand you are trying to make yourself not to believe. And you only take the part that suits you and leave out the rest.

Until then, all of you should quietly read and leave as you do others you can't refute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You are just making assumptions Mr. Man. Why don't you refute this piece and tell us how someone centuries ago knew what science just recently found out.

I understand you are trying to make yourself not to believe. And you only take the part that suits you and leave out the rest.

I will keep making assumptions: Like god is the biggest jealous,insecure piece of shit man has ever taken serious.

The planet has been for millions of years and obviously we ain't the first civilization on this planet. The Egyptians knew far more the bible could ever tell you.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by johnydon22(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
finofaya:
[b]
Nigerian education system really failed us, just take a look at a sane individual identifying a planetary core as his mythical hell... **These are the dangerous effects of religions because it retards the youths..

The core of a terrestrial planet are as a result of planetary formations.

During planetary formations extremely hot debris of a starry remnant comes under the pull of gravity and clusters together as a hot spinning body this continues until the body solidifies and cools leaving a molten core but a solidified surface.

These cores are found in every terrestrial planets and even moons...

It is the source of earth's and other planet's internal heat generation..

Mars, venus, mercury, earth, our moon, ganymede, europa and many extra terrestrial bodies all have molten cores..

Now according to our brother here all these are the HELLS around. . . The more people bring out these nonsensical irrational assertions in defence of some absurd primitive belief the more i get convinced that it most times take outright simpleton to maintain a belief..

The Op was excited to pour out these lay out so as to heap his claims without even trying to research and know exactly what planetary cores are to avoid disgrace in public forums. .. .. Just take a look at this..

It has been shown clearly that belief/religion is a canoe paddled by ignorance and incuriosity.. Take away the incuriosity and knowledge from people you will only have incurious and sadly ignorant people then you can control them.

But once curiosity drives an individual and he takes back the knowledge he needs, such authorities loses their hold on such minds.

I am beginning to see a close relationship between belief and insanity..
[/b]

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
ifeness:

I will keep making assumptions: Like god is the biggest jealous,insecure piece of shit man has ever taken serious.

The planet has been for millions of years and obviously we ain't the first civilization on this planet. The Egyptians knew far more the bible could ever tell you.

Wow! Really your issue is not lack of evidence but of stubborn hardheartedness.

Lol! You don't believe in walking of water "myth" but I am sure you believe in the Annunaki which was a Sumerian myth.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]
Nigerian education system really failed us, just take a look at a sane individual identifying a planetary core as his mythical hell... **These are the dangerous effects of religions because it retards the youths..

The core of a terrestrial planet are as a result of planetary formations.

During planetary formations extremely hot debris of a starry remnant comes under the pull of gravity and clusters together as a hot spinning body this continues until the body solidifies and cools leaving a molten core but a solidified surface.

These cores are found in every terrestrial planets and even moons...

It is the source of earth's and other planet's internal heat generation..

Mars, venus, mercury, earth, our moon, ganymede, europa and many extra terrestrial bodies all have molten cores..

Now according to our brother here all these are the HELLS around. . . The more people bring out these nonsensical irrational assertions in defence of some absurd primitive belief the more i get convinced that it most times take outright simpleton to maintain a belief..

The Op was excited to pour out these lay out so as to heap his claims without even trying to research and know exactly what planetary cores are to avoid disgrace in public forums. .. .. Just take a look at this..

It has been shown clearly that belief/religion is a canoe paddled by ignorance and incuriosity.. Take away the incuriosity and knowledge from people you will only have incurious and sadly ignorant people then you can control them.

But once curiosity drives an individual and he takes back the knowledge he needs, such authorities loses their hold on such minds.

I am beginning to see a close relationship between belief and insanity..
[/b]

You still did not say anything and refute the piece. The point from the video is how someone centuries ago knew all this.

Funny athiests, they felt they were much more comfortable to come here but ignore the thread on science finding out God.

Copy and paste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
finofaya:
I tire o
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by menesheh(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why not phrase it as:

AMAZING SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT HELL IS IMPLAUSIBILE.

Are you now.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVe_n_EI58

Summary Transcribed for those with MB issues.

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." (He said that because He was to take sin and go down into hell with it).

Where is the heart of the earth? Under the ground. Not six feet under.

What's under the ground? Hot...hot place, now Jesus spoke that two thousand years ago and back then they never had deep mining shafts, in fact, the deepest mining shafts never get to hell.

In science, every metre you go down the earth, the temperature rises by a certain amount after going through a layer.

But amazingly, Jesus knew that.

But How could He have known that centuries before science?

Because one of the things that people will say is "well, I would not believe in God unless He knew more than I know. Unless He sees more than I see. So God says : Hey, let me tell you about something that you could not possibly have known about, So that it would convince you, when you learn about it later- thousands of years later on"

And the division of the earth- the internal structure of the earth actually matches the exact layers of compartment God talks about.

The first and outer layer of the mantle is the coolest part. That part used to be called Abraham's Bosom Luke 16:22). Where the believers who died before Jesus time were kept. [See first picture below]

Then the book of Luke chapter 16 says, there is a great gulf (a gap) fixed between this paradise and Hell (Lk 16:26). The real hot part.

Well, we could take a knife and slice the earth open and that is exactly what the scientists have found. And they didn't know that back then, you know, even in other religions.

E.g In Hinduism, they believe the world was carried on the back of four elephants who were riding on a turtle.

We can no longer say "well any religion will do. Any teaching is the same- to each his own. We respect one as well as the other." We can not say that anymore, because the description no longer fits. But the description according to Jesus is exact.

Well how did He know that? And why will He say that? Because He knew some people would not believe unless God knows more than they do.

And so He says, "Hey, let me show you the things that you have not seen." And in fact it was even before Jesus' coming (in the book of) Isaiah, which is seven hundred years B.C. (Before Christ) Isaiah 14:9

"Hell from beneath is moved for you to meet you at your coming. If stirs up the dead for you, even all the chief ones of the earth..."

Speaking of when Satan is thrown down. It says that Hell will be excited to greet Satan, to absorb Satan in, for all the evil that he has done. (when he is locked in the bottomless pit).

So he says, where is Hell? It's not in some other dimension or Nebulous place. All you need to do is "Stomp your feet, beneath." Right now there are millions of souls beneath our feet, crying in the pain of Hell and it is exactly the way that God described.

And then you have the last part- the core [See second picture below]. Well that is exactly what the Bible says that the very worst of the angels who sinned- those are the ones who actually had relations or intercourse with women back in the days of Noah's flood and after-they are now locked up in the "Abussos". That is a Greek word, from which we get an English word,the "Abyss".

What is the Abyss? It's is the lowest place,It's the darkest place. In fact the bible calls it a bottomless pit (2 Pt 2:4; Revelation 9:2).

What is a bottomless pit? In geometry, a bottomless pit is the center of a sphere. And we all know the earth is spherical. And God knew that, He described the very internal structure of the Earth exactly the way it is. And who would have known that it was hot and it got hotter and hotter and hotter? Because on the surface you would have thought the earth was as solid as a rock but no, underneath it is like a liquid and hot just like the bible says.

He goes on later to give his own explanation on the lake of fire.

Jesus died on Friday n rose from the dead on Sunday. That's not 3 days.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Even as u dig a well n go down, it gets hotter n hotter. This ain't rocket science.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP.
I can't believe that you are still pushing this nonsensical argument.

You would be an embarrassment to yourself, your family, and your society as a whole.

Imagine your child listening to this rubbish, then getting embarrassed publicly without knowing you fed him with ur stupidity.

Just end it here.

Please.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Richirich713:

Till today, the Jews still rejects Jesus.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Chizzled06(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Good question.

Lucifer is not in hell first of all.

Secondly the bible reveals heaven is far above the earth and higher than the earth. God even describes the earth as His footstool in the scriptures.

So heaven is outside our solar system? Outside our galaxy? Or not that far?

Any religious person with a background in science will always distance any concept of an afterlife from the "physical realm".

This is ignorance at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Even as u dig a well n go down, it gets hotter n hotter. This ain't rocket science.

SMH.

So how do we explain that He knew of Hot liquids deep in the crust?

I am sure only Jesus dug wells.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Till today, the Jews still rejects Jesus.

Stop generalizing. Have you heard of Messianic Jews?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chizzled06:

So heaven is outside our solar system? Outside our galaxy? Or not that far?

Any religious person with a background in science will always distance any concept of an afterlife from the "physical realm".

This is ignorance at its peak.

Scripture says the Lord can span the universe with His hands. Now where will heaven be?
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pyrrho:
OP.
I can't believe that you are still pushing this nonsensical argument.

You would be an embarrassment to yourself, your family, and your society as a whole.

Imagine your child listening to this rubbish, then getting embarrassed publicly without knowing you fed him with ur stupidity.

Just end it here.

Please.

If you want to talk. refute the argument Logically and don't bring your petty sentiments here.

None of you here has been able to explain how an old manuscript knows science.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

If you want to talk. refute the argument Logically and don't bring your petty sentiments here.

None of you here has been able to explain how an old manuscript knows science.
I can't delve into your stupid postulation.
Your post is bullcrap!
Last time I checked, assumptions do not pass as proofs.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pyrrho:
I can't delve into your stupid postulation.
Your post is bullcrap!
Last time I checked, assumptions do not pass as proofs.

Well, that's because you don't have anything to say.

I guess Jesus assumed about heat at the core of the earth. And also scriptures assumed that the earth was spherical.

Run along Mr. man.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jeromejnr(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Jesus died on Friday n rose from the dead on Sunday. That's not 3 days.

And where did you get Friday from. What you heard others say.

Scholars say Jesus died on what we call Wednesday. Which was a High Sabbath.
Re: Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. by Jessicha(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op .. Are you serious at all ? So you mean Jesus was burned in the heart of the earth ? Matt 12:40

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.