Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711223 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2013
deedees: I am still waiting for the info.. my email address is lawal.oluwadamilare@yahoo.com thanks

Okay. I will send you the bungalow designs.

I've sent the designs to your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
4 Bedroom Twin Duplex

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors w.c
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Kitchen's Verandah
Maids Bedroom
Maids wc/Bath
Stair Area

FIRST FLOOR
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters Bedroom
Family Lounge
Private Area

Terraces for Masters Bedroom and Bedroom 3

All bedroom ensuite
All bedrooms are cross ventilated.

External Dimension 19.6m by 17.7m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex
External Dimension 19.6m by 17.7m

I like this house very much.. but
With the external dimension, I am thinking 64x58ft
How does this get built (layout) on a regular plot of 60x120ft?
I am trying to picture this. Or may be you need a 100x100ft for this?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Junapril(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
ihebrooke:

I've sent the designs to your mail.
we run a complete construction solutions company and will be ready to assist you in any way your project requires. email: junaprilsolutions@gmail.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2013
all fine, now in such case is the price dat determine the choice, it will be faster for starters like me to choose if I know minimum range. for me its a budget of 10m for everything. a family house(my wife and kids) and must be completed within six months. location is akwa ibom state. gabdan@fastermail.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
mufutau55:

I like this house very much.. but
With the external dimension, I am thinking 64x58ft
How does this get built (layout) on a regular plot of 60x120ft?
I am trying to picture this. Or may be you need a 100x100ft for this?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

This particular attached design will work. The designs would be made to face differently. One to the front, the other to the side.

Alternatively, both could also have their entrances by the side. This means that instead of your building facing the road, it will now face the side.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Junapril:
we run a complete construction solutions company and will be ready to assist you in any way your project requires. email: junaprilsolutions@gmail.com.

Ok, sir. Noted.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
GOD AKPAN: all fine, now in such case is the price dat determine the choice, it will be faster for starters like me to choose if I know minimum range. for me its a budget of 10m for everything. a family house(my wife and kids) and must be completed within six months. location is akwa ibom state. gabdan@fastermail.com.

Yes, but the location and other factors makes it very difficult to put a price tag.

You didn't state the type of design. Where in Akwa Ibom will it be executed?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
ihebrooke:

This particular attached design will work. The designs would be made to face differently. One to the front, the other to the side.
Alternatively, both could also have their entrances by the side. This means that instead of your building facing the road, it will now face the side.

Thank you very much. I surely understood your explanations.
I have always love your designs.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
mufutau55:

Thank you very much. I surely understood your explanations.
I have always love your designs.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks a lot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
For Those that love this design, but are discouraged or constrained by the size, we have reduced it to fit in a 60ft by 120ft.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Below is what it contains

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Porch
Ante room/ Visitor's Lounge
Visitors' wc
Main Lounge
Visitors' Bedroom
Dining
Kitchen
Kitchen's Verandah
Gym or Library
Store
Stair hall
Bedroom 2
Second stair in the Main Lounge

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Masters Bedroom/ Bedroom 5
Family Lounge
Terrace for family lounge
Terrace for Bedroom 3

Cross ventilated rooms
External Dimension 13m by 19m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2013
View 2

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by targus: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hi, I need a design for a four bedroom bungalow, with 2 sitting rooms and a big kitchen that will have a big opening into the garden,the kitchen must have enough space for island in the middle. preferably the second sitting room can be an open plan into the kitchen with just a glass door separating them to prevent cooking smell coming in to the living area but the people in the kitchen must be able to see into the living room at all time all room must be en-suit with space for corner bath, the master bedroom must have a walk in closet and there must be slight elevation withing the house maybe the 2 sitting rooms, this will be built on 60/120 land. let me know if you require more info
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2013
targus: Hi, I need a design for a four bedroom bungalow, with 2 sitting rooms and a big kitchen that will have a big opening into the garden,the kitchen must have enough space for island in the middle. preferably the second sitting room can be an open plan into the kitchen with just a glass door separating them to prevent cooking smell coming in to the living area but the people in the kitchen must be able to see into the living room at all time all room must be en-suit with space for corner bath, the master bedroom must have a walk in closet and there must be slight elevation withing the house maybe the 2 sitting rooms, this will be built on 60/120 land. let me know if you require more info

Send a scanned copy of your survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
3 Bedroom Block of Flats

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Visitors w.c
Lounge
Bar
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Kitchens Verandah

Typical with first floor.

All bedrooms ensuite

External dimensions 12m by 27m.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gajike: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2013
i love d 4bed duplex. pls what is d dimention of d duplex alone. excluding d bungalow. thks
ihebrooke: 4 bedroom bungalow + 4 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Bungalow

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms(4)

DUPLEX
Ante room
Visitors w.c
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR
Bedrooms(2)
Masters bedroom
Masters bath
Bath for other bedrooms
Family lounge
Terraces

Both design faces the opposite sides
Cross ventilated bedrooms
All bedrooms ensuite

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by soniaomolara: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2013
How much do you charge to draw a plan of a storey building?write me on soniyafly@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
gajike: i love d 4bed duplex. pls what is d dimention of d duplex alone. excluding d bungalow. thks

12m by 17.5m
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
Side View

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Approach View

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2013
2 Bedroom Bungalow + 3 Bedroom Bungalow

2 Bedroom Bungalow
Entrance Porch
Lounge
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Kitchen

3 bedroom Bungalow
Entrance Porch
Lounge
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Kitchen
Dining

All bedroom ensuite and cross ventilated
Can also include a one bedroom boys quarters

Minimum land size 60ft by 120ft.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
View 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2013
View 3

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2013
View 3 with bricks

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Interior of a waiting room.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2013
View 2

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tronicvic: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
five bedroom duplex.
All room en suite
cross ventilated rooms.
Lounge,
Gym,
Guest bedroom,
Visitors lounge,
Visitors wc ,
reading room
small bar
etc.
can a plot of land with size 50feet by 100feet withstand it?
please how much will it to build it in Ibadan?
my mail address is : tronicvic@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2013
tronicvic: five bedroom duplex.
All room en suite
cross ventilated rooms.
Lounge,
Gym,
Guest bedroom,
Visitors lounge,
Visitors wc ,
reading room
small bar
etc.
can a plot of land with size 50feet by 100feet withstand it?
please how much will it to build it in Ibadan?
my mail address is : tronicvic@yahoo.co.uk

Can you attach the particular design?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by eaglevader(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
hi there! i have always pondered what my ideal home would look like, so today i started with google...and out of the results i got was nairaland pictures and that was how i stumbled on your designs! i simply love them, my wife and i will definitely be in touch,in the mean time can we have your number? God speed!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Basileze1: 4:12am On Jun 24, 2013
I need an advise from u. I have an uncompleted 4 bedroom bungalow which I wish to convert to duplex. Can u advise on how I can go about this and if it's possible considering that the foundation and blocks were not made for upstair. Please, send a mail to me on: basil_eze@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.