Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710572 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chukazu:

oga this my favorite of all your design, infact I use as my laptop screen saver.
just finished a four bedroom bungalow(can check my post) , had I seen this earlier, I wd have gone for it.

please what is the estimated cost for this as am planning on embarking on a new project soon?

4.5m for carcass
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Good Jobs
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
bilonaira:
Good Jobs

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by edydeyemi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bro...kudos and more power to your elbows. Please is it possible to build 2 blocks of 2 bedroom flat on half a plot of land (60x60) with parking space for at least 2 cars. Budget is a bit tight.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
edydeyemi:
Bro...kudos and more power to your elbows. Please is it possible to build 2 blocks of 2 bedroom flat on half a plot of land (60x60) with parking space for at least 2 cars. Budget is a bit tight.

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean 2 units or 2 blocks of 2 bedroom?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Chukazu: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2016
ihebrooke:

4.5m for carcass
carcass means upto roofing stage I suppose?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chukazu:

carcass means upto roofing stage I suppose?

Yes
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
3 bedroom bungalow with pent floor.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
ihebrooke:
3 bedroom bungalow with pent floor.

Splendid. More angle pics and details. The best as always, NEVER a dull design. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
ihebrooke:

I will send you a mail.

can I see the plan (godanie06677@yahoo.com)
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by babalose: 3:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Do you have any design for a boutique hotel on 1000sqm?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by lhanraya2w(m): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Do you have something for a half plot of land measuring 60ft by 60ft?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2016
GODAKPAN:

can I see the plan (godanie06677@yahoo.com)

Mail sent.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2016
babalose:
Do you have any design for a boutique hotel on 1000sqm?

Good day.

We would need more details on this.

Kindly send a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2016
lhanraya2w:
Do you have something for a half plot of land measuring 60ft by 60ft?

Yes, we do. What type off design are you interested in?
Kindly send us a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Splendid. More angle pics and details. The best as always, NEVER a dull design. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Chairman, thanks. Will post the other angles soon. Longest time. How's the family?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
For more info, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com, call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com, akalawu58@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by edydeyemi(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=ihebrooke post=44317344]

Do you mean 2 units or 2 blocks of 2 bedroom?[/quoteĺ]

@ihebrooke sorry for my late response. I mean a block of two 2bedroom flats.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=edydeyemi post=44482561][/quote]

Yes, we have. Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
ihebrooke:

Mail sent.

NOT SEEN, ALSO TRY GABRIEL.O.DANIEL@EXXONMOBIL.COM
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
GODAKPAN:

NOT SEEN, ALSO TRY GABRIEL.O.DANIEL@EXXONMOBIL.COM

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Marilo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Great work going on here and the OP is fantastic!

I still can't get the building as attached off my mind but just a quick one,one how many plots of land can this building sit on with space for car park and space for back garden. Not necessarily anything too spacious.

I am actually looking at 3 flats on each floor and each flat will be 3 bedroom en suite. Can you re-modify the design for that?

The might be a bit modification but that will be after I have an idea of how many plots this will take

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by celeiyke1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls i like this three bedroom can what about the interior pattern, i'd love to see it
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by celeiyke1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
pls can i get the plan for a storey building three bedroom ground floor and three bedroom upstairs on a 60 by 60. Pls do check if it can come in ensuit b'cos of space
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by celeiyke1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
pls send o cuduije@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Donelli: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
ihebrooke:

Mail sent

I sent you a mail sir..

Just Donelli wink
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Marilo:
Great work going on here and the OP is fantastic!

I still can't get the building as attached off my mind but just a quick one,one how many plots of land can this building sit on with space for car park and space for back garden. Not necessarily anything too spacious.

I am actually looking at 3 flats on each floor and each flat will be 3 bedroom en suite. Can you re-modify the design for that?

The might be a bit modification but that will be after I have an idea of how many plots this will take

Thanks for your interest in the design. The design can be edited to suit your brief. Kindly send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com for more details. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
celeiyke1:
pls can i get the plan for a storey building three bedroom ground floor and three bedroom upstairs on a 60 by 60. Pls do check if it can come in ensuit b'cos of space

Donelli:

I sent you a mail sir..
Just Donelli wink

Mail replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.