Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711535 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
6 Bedroom duplex with pent house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Btzzk: 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello Nice architectural in the house,
I saw some of the fine design you guys in Nairaland but I don’t know if you can give me nice design that I can use to build my country house. I have two to three plot of land that I want to build a nice family house that will contain all my families. We are family of six; each room we have separate bathroom and toilet. I need nice place to relax outside the house. I need two self-contain or two bedroom flat at the back of the main building. I do not want those flat at back to have same link with main house because my mom will be the one living in the main house. However, where we can relax can be on top of the house or whatever nice area you can come up with. In addition, I love nice fence and gate. I like to have nice kitchen, theater room and where I can drink and if you can let me see what you can up with i will appreciate that.
If you have answer to this question please get in touch with me at otprince1@gmail.com

Taiye
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Btzzk:
Hello Nice architectural in the house,
I saw some of the fine design you guys in Nairaland but I don’t know if you can give me nice design that I can use to build my country house. I have two to three plot of land that I want to build a nice family house that will contain all my families. We are family of six; each room we have separate bathroom and toilet. I need nice place to relax outside the house. I need two self-contain or two bedroom flat at the back of the main building. I do not want those flat at back to have same link with main house because my mom will be the one living in the main house. However, where we can relax can be on top of the house or whatever nice area you can come up with. In addition, I love nice fence and gate. I like to have nice kitchen, theater room and where I can drink and if you can let me see what you can up with i will appreciate that.
If you have answer to this question please get in touch with me at otprince1@gmail.com

Taiye

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by samogconsu(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
ihebrooke:

Mail sent

I have replied you
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
samogconsu:

I have replied you

Ok, will revert soon.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
For more info, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com, call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017 or mail akalawu@gmail.com, akalawu58@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by femiisaac23: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
hi guys. my name is femi I'm currently based and work in ph. I just joined nairaland. I in tend building my house soon. I want to know how much it ll cost me to build a family of 7 bedroom duplex, all with bathroom/ toilet n another extra for visitors. 2 sitting room. A swimming pool, 1 laundry room, standard modern kitchen, extra room for cinema, spacious compound. pls kindly get me the estimate to achieve this. If any questions pls ask. tanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
femiisaac23:
hi guys. my name is femi I'm currently based and work in ph. I just joined nairaland. I in tend building my house soon. I want to know how much it ll cost me to build a family of 7 bedroom duplex, all with bathroom/ toilet n another extra for visitors. 2 sitting room. A swimming pool, 1 laundry room, standard modern kitchen, extra room for cinema, spacious compound. pls kindly get me the estimate to achieve this. If any questions pls ask. tanks.

Please send me a mail to akalawu@58gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ETHIX(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Cool
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Emperor2014: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by eluquenson(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Emperor2014:
4bedrooms bungalow design

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZ-ZvP0WEAAlF-j.jpg:large
I like this your design as the front view is cool. Can you get me a 3bedrrom bungalow with such design that will fit in 30ft by 120ft land.
Send to eluquenson@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Emperor2014: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2016
eluquenson:
I like this your design as the front view is cool. Can you get me a 3bedrrom bungalow with such design that will fit in 30ft by 120ft land.

Yes I can.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by eluquenson(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Emperor2014:

Yes I can.
Ok, thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by yak(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
am enjoying dis thread. u guys are gr8. meanwhile, to wat extent can my 4m go in d construction of moderate 4bedroom Bungalow on a very rocky n solid soil?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
eluquenson:

Send a mail to akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
yak:
am enjoying dis thread. u guys are gr8. meanwhile, to wat extent can my 4m go in d construction of moderate 4bedroom Bungalow on a very rocky n solid soil?

It can go a long way. However, your design will determine how far the 4m will go.
A 4 bedroom bungalow of size 12m by 21m is different from another 4 bedroom bungalow of size 15m by 21m. Their cost of construction cannot be the same.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by yak(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
ihebrooke:

It can go a long way. However, your design will determine how far the 4m will go.
A 4 bedroom bungalow of size 12m by 21m is different from another 4 bedroom bungalow of size 15m by 21m. Their cost of construction cannot be the same.
u mean with a minimal finish or say average finish, i cant park into the house?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Emperor2014: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2016
yak:

Contact Lamcad_archiworld@yahoo.com. 2b0930b2.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2016
yak:

u mean with a minimal finish or say average finish, i cant park into the house?

You can park in with a minimal finish. However, that depends on your design, and the nature of your land.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Emperor2014:

Contact Lamcad_archiworld@yahoo.com. 2b0930b2.

My brother, you can start your own thread. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Mariner007: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello ihebrooke.
Can a Four bedroom bungalow + a garage fit onto a 500 metre square land?
Will it have enough space for a lawn and pool?

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mariner007:
Hello ihebrooke.
Can a Four bedroom bungalow + a garage fit onto a 500 metre square land?
Will it have enough space for a lawn and pool?

Thanks

Can you scan and send the survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com or call/whatsapp 08032582385
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by haykay2005: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Following
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by thebizkid: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
@ Ihebrooke do you have a design for a simple 1 Br self contain (1Br, living room, closet, kitchen, little dinning area,1 bath and a visitors toilet) that can fit on a 20 x 25 ft land? IF you do how much would it take to draw one up for me and can i see pics?
Email : thebizkid06@gmail.com
Your response is needed urgently. Thank you
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2016
thebizkid:
@ Ihebrooke do you have a design for a simple 1 Br self contain (1Br, living room, closet, kitchen, little dinning area,1 bath and a visitors toilet) that can fit on a 20 x 25 ft land? IF you do how much would it take to draw one up for me and can i see pics?
Email : thebizkid06@gmail.com
Your response is needed urgently. Thank you

I will send you a mail for the info I need. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by samcarlos: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Please do you have any (3d) of 2 floors of 6 block of flats with a pent floor in your archive?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by thebizkid: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
ihebrooke:

I will send you a mail for the info I need. Thanks

okay pls do as soon as possible..
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
thebizkid:

okay pls do as soon as possible..

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
samcarlos:
Please do you have any (3d) of 2 floors of 6 block of flats with a pent floor in your archive?

Would send some block of flats design to you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by yak(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
plz d gurus, I got a 30 by 120 somewhere in Ogun state. my question now is whether a 4bedroom Bungalow can b planted on dat space
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ice4u999(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Do you have any design for a rental property that will suit a land measuring 60ft by 120ft? Please reach me via email @ ice4u999@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jxloy: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please, can someone tell me how much the architecture drawing plan of four bedroom duplex cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.