Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711445 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by thebizkid: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi I'm interested in this design. What would it cost to get me this planans boq. I also need to see a3D plan of the interior before we go ahead. Can you do that?
Kennth0013@gmail.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
thebizkid:
Hi I'm interested in this design. What would it cost to get me this planans boq. I also need to see a3D plan of the interior before we go ahead. Can you do that?
Kennth0013@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mistermoi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Following
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
mistermoi:
Following

You're welcome.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by shofil2011: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Following, i am interested in a plan for 4 nos 3 bedroom flats on a plot of land 120 by 60 and also a 2 storey self contain student hostel on a plot of land also measured at 120 by 60. How visible is it..i sent you an email already.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
shofil2011:
Following, i am interested in a plan for 4 nos 3 bedroom flats on a plot of land 120 by 60 and also a 2 storey self contain student hostel on a plot of land also measured at 120 by 60. How visible is it..i sent you an email already.

Mail replied.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kareem257: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
l also require more details on this 3 bedroom bungalow
kareemmne@gmail.com

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2017
kareem257:
l also require more details on this 3 bedroom bungalow
kareemmne@gmail.com

Mail sent.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by yuskay(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Hello oga Ihebrooke, I was just going through all the good work you have been posting and one really caught my attention..it's the 3 bedroom pent house design. As a matter of fact I just acquired a plot of land and looking at that building I wish I could do something like that..
If you don't mind can you please gimme some details regaring the projectI have attached the page where I saw it.

https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/47#34886904

Please get back with me in my email address Yuskay_2000@yahoo.com let discuss further...thank you sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
yuskay:
Hello oga Ihebrooke, I was just going through all the good work you have been posting and one really caught my attention..it's the 3 bedroom pent house design. As a matter of fact I just acquired a plot of land and looking at that building I wish I could do something like that..
If you don't mind can you please gimme some details regaring the projectI have attached the page where I saw it.

https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/47#34886904

Please get back with me in my email address Yuskay_2000@yahoo.com let discuss further...thank you sir

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by GBAK: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Oga Arc, Your designs are impressive. Can you send samples of 3 bedroom bungalows and or 4 bedrooms inclusive of one bedroom suite with separate entrance to me. I have just acquired two plots in my village 715 and 720 sq metres beside each other and intend to build two bungalows with plenty of space. Prices of the complete certified plan to be included. My email address is adegbolahanbello@yahoo.co.uk. Your quick response will be appreciated. I can send a copy of the survey plan to your email if required.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by omololu251(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2017
For your pile foundation job; We at Drilldeep are concerned with the foundation and stability of your building.
Kindly contact us on, E-mail : emmy2410@gmail.com
Phone : 07060602143

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fraba(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't understand why people will jump onto someone else's thread to advertise a similar product. It does not look ethical to me. Go and build a new thread and you will get followers IF YOUR WORK IS UP TO SPECSPOTI AND WORTHY OF FOLLOWERSHIP. This gentle man here has been building this thread for years.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
GBAK:
Oga Arc, Your designs are impressive. Can you send samples of 3 bedroom bungalows and or 4 bedrooms inclusive of one bedroom suite with separate entrance to me. I have just acquired two plots in my village 715 and 720 sq metres beside each other and intend to build two bungalows with plenty of space. Prices of the complete certified plan to be included. My email address is adegbolahanbello@yahoo.co.uk. Your quick response will be appreciated. I can send a copy of the survey plan to your email if required.

Mail sent. Sorry for the late response.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fraba:
I don't understand why people will jump onto someone else's thread to advertise a similar product. It does not look ethical to me. Go and build a new thread and you will get followers IF YOUR WORK IS UP TO SPECSPOTI AND WORTHY OF FOLLOWERSHIP. This gentle man here has been building this thread for years.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lounge interiors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
More

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by adeyisodiq(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
ihebrooke:
Architectural Master Pieces and New Designs for Nairalanders who want to Build

i just want to present to my fellow nairalanders some of my designs.
These are a few of my designs.
The presentation drawings and the working drawings are available.
i make delivery anywhere in nigeria.
if also interested in the landscaping drawing ,it will also be made available to you.I here to advertise my work to the architecture and engineeres in nairaland

if you are really interested call 08032582385, 08174058017
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
@adeyisodiq

Mail replied
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
For more info, Call 08032582385(calls and what's app), 08174058017, mail akalawu@gmail.com, akalawu58@gmail.com or visit www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Okuda(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
ihebrooke:
Lounge interiors

hey..how much would it cost you to do interior designs for a 8 room duplex?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Okuda:

hey..how much would it cost you to do interior designs for a 8 room duplex?

It depends on the spaces involved and its complexity. The cost ranges from 20,000 to 35,000 per space.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Okuda(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2017
ihebrooke:

It depends on the spaces involved and its complexity. The cost ranges from 20,000 to 35,000 per space.

Per space... wow.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by elengine: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls house. What kind of house can I build on a 30 ft by 80 land. Can o do 3 bed room flat up and down
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by akinolaolujide(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2017
elengine:
Pls house. What kind of house can I build on a 30 ft by 80 land. Can o do 3 bed room flat up and down
Yes it can do that most definately
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Okuda:

Per space... wow.

Yes Sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
elengine:

Kindly send us your survey plan to Akalawu@gmail.com. it's not all about the size of the land, the shape/orientation also matters. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by chuksjuve(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
ihebrooke:

if also interested in the landscaping drawing ,it will also be made available to you.

Great and Nice designs..

Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautification

we provide the best of gardening, horticulture and beautification service.

we simply add value to your real estate projects.

mobile/ whatsapp: +2348176022315

Email: chuksjuve@gmail.com

Beyond just planting flowers, we bring nature closer to your residence.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by toxxnoni(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
ihebrooke:

if also interested in the landscaping drawing ,it will also be made available to you.

NICE WORK
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
toxxnoni:

NICE WORK

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.