Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Advise Needed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Advise Needed (680 Views)

Your Advise Needed . / Advise me please(I'm scared) / Advise!!!about To Purchase An Ovcharka Caucasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed by chevkosticks(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
My frnd is about to get this pup,they re jst 3wks in this pic,and thats the father..
Any advise for im,on how to take care of the pup,and foods he can give and vaccination..
Tanks

Re: Advise Needed by IRoyalkennel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
they're nice pup and the sire looks great also... you can feed them with goldenmorn, milk, or dry food also... for vacination, visit a Vet!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by chevkosticks(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
IRoyalkennel:
they're nice pup and the sire looks great also... you can feed them with goldenmorn, milk, or dry food also... for vacination, visit a Vet!
tanks
Re: Advise Needed by Stancrus(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
The pups are pure am guessinmg the sire is a german rott i would suggest u start with dry food, also feed carn food maybe pedigree or other brands with dog biscuits also feed noddles mix with raw eggs and u will see ur pup adding weight over night dnt over feed obseity is very dangerous to a dogs health an obesed dog is prone to having a lot of health problems
Re: Advise Needed by chevkosticks(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Stancrus:
The pups are pure am guessinmg the sire is a german rott i would suggest u start with dry food, also feed carn food maybe pedigree or other brands with dog biscuits also feed noddles mix with raw eggs and u will see ur pup adding weight over night dnt over feed obseity is very dangerous to a dogs health an obesed dog is prone to having a lot of health problems
kk...tanxs 4 the advise

(1) (Reply)

The Following Dogs Are Available For Sale / . / Xtremely Fantabulous Adolescent Female St Benard For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.