Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ (2117 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
DARKREBEL VS LAYKORN

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points

Personals - 1 point

Closer - 1 point

Rules

• 8 Quatrains

•Deadline is 8pm Tuesday 13th October 2015.

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

•No unnecessary comments

•No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

•Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after the voting is over.

•No argument with established vets OR voters.

•Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

only tagged persons are allowed to vote, or the vote is null & void

Last to check in drops first
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by llaykorn: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Checks angry
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by joseph1832(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
llaykorn:
Checks angry
Dude you want to battle rebel? Impressive? I wonder where you summoned the balls to do this from? LOL.

Don't fail us bruv!
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
LAYKORN'S AUTOPSY

get entertained..... ...... .......

Whatsapp Conversation
Laykorn: Baby, What's up?
Tashaamania : K
Laykorn: Baby, why are you K'ing me now, you know I love you
Tashaamania: K
Laykorn : Baby, you are really breaking my heart
Tashaamania: K

■Laykorn's a useless dam/The stupidest tramp/And a clueless stan/During Whatsapp chats, babes overlook the man/And when they eventually reply, They give him the KKK.......Like the Ku Klux Klan/

■29 & still a virgin, He a pitiful scum/A ridiculous bum/That spends his days in the closet, wänkïng his dïck till he cüms/Cos he still ain't getting laid, If he wrote his name lay...... In past participle form/

■His epidermis could be Iron, I'd still drain his blood/And raze his jaws/With these raging claws/Cos like that Disney character, I'm known to rumple steel skin....... Without changing straws/

■I'm a tyrant in battles/ But you stagnant & shallow/If you attack with 8 ninjas, I'll hang them in gallows/But since you came with Jet Li, My gang will kill Li and you.....Like that Island in Arrow/

■When he fücking MrsPhyno,I won't need distraction/To have him slit in fractions/ It ain't the sufferings of Christ, but with the quickest action/ I'll have them set on fire, so they can both burn to death.... In the heat of passion/

■I killed Mikuz, now you... I'm really past the rumours/ I'll blast this rude boy/Then give this rapper tumour/ And it's like my weapons hate comedy, cos when this javelin hits his eye.......It takes out the Aqueous humour/

■I'll have this queer bleeding/And get his head spinning/Before I make this spear kill him/And my knuckles are like books, cos they'll leave him in Bed reading/
■■Bring that back■■
I said my knuckles are like books.....Cos they're leaving him Bed-ridden/

■I'll drop L inside a blender, just to let him grind/
Then beat L out of his gender.....Jenner time/
I put the noose around the tool, since he very grime/
Then hang L on that Toyota...........Learner sign!/

easy!

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by llaykorn: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
I'll burn from Rebel's toes up to his heads...that's haphazard/then give death in the watch the of the fäg's dad/ put a mirror behind his fam to make them 'see rear'/ so when I spray 'chemical weapons' for 'Rebel', they can call me 'Bashar Assad'...

Rebel is the impostor, the gay and the snitch/ he created toybean for 10k while he claims he be rich/ he created sharonnn to taost him like he was felt by the bïtch/ if it were a Yoruba movie, Rebel would be 'Jelili'......the nigga who acts the bÏtch

I'll bite his groins until the boy begs/ Teddy twice, Bruce once, Limerick too, the disgrace didn't stop there/ he battled mikuz and GIYAZZ, he lost yet/ Rebel must be a Calabar dog...he gets killed by non-vets

We saw Bis end his career, t'wasn't funny/ turned him into a lunatic, finished him like epa and boli/ "If Ibime disses my father again...I'll commit suicide and dance shoki'/ then we saw 'Bis' all over dark....he was a pot of honey

Rebel: one who creates accounts to like his posts/ Rebel: one who bars a hundred people from casting votes/ Rebel: one who post people's pictures and claim it's his own/ Rebel: one who was 'banished from his home'/ so he claims to be independent; that he lives alone'/ Dark must be a 'rètarded son'....if he's a 'disgrace' to his folks

Rebel: an impostor who claims to have all the dough/ like Samuel Peter against Floyd..he won't take all the blows/ I'll bury him and wait to see a stupid fake tree grow/ to check how true it is.....that we reap what we sow

Rebel's a can of coke...my opener left him empty/ my punches stuck bars in the ape's mouth...Gorilla MC/ Rebel's going down...Chelsea FC/ cos my 'play are killers'..... Indians versus Okpwaraji....

Rebel thinks he can get girls by spending time in the gym/ but his muscle won't do the job cos he lacks all the wit/ if he doesn't Work on his brain...even ashawo no go fúck Gbadebo the prince..../ hehe..see they way I put an end to 'Dark'....like the Buhari regime

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Giyazz, sosiqdude, Jason debarred from voting.
Mikuz take note, even if they comment on this thread, they should get a ban. ..

Votes needed here :

Ibime
Emaprince
Ksslib
Mikuz
Coogar
Iceskidd
Guykhena
Danbrowndmf
Sinizia
Reyginus
Raplinx999
Obesemf
007Bruce
Obainojazz
Jreyez
Liricyst
Muhdg
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Alexpissu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by coogar: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
witty bars all through......max respect to both shooters....

i was thoroughly entertained by the jelili bar, calabar dog, bed ridden, passion of christ. the rumplestiltskin bar was fireeeeeeeeeee!

verds coming soon.....

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by kr0ne(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Opener - 1 point - Tie

Rhymes - 2 points - Rebel (Llaykorn, u really need to work on ur rhymes)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points - Llaykorn (he took this clean)

Punchlines - 3 points - Llaykorn (this is the shocker of the brawl. Llaykorn really amazed me with the level of punches he brought in this game)

Flow - 1 point - Rebel

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points - Rebel (for the attempts, although the Bedridden line is a bit forced. The Syria line from Llaykorn is forced, though I must confess I like the intelligence in that bar)

Personals - 1 point - Llaykorn (it's too obvious)

Closer - 1 point - Tie (brilliant concepts from both)

6 - 5
Mvgt - Llaykorn!

I guess Rebel underrated this guy, though it's quite close. Let's wait for more votes.

4 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by sinizia: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Opener - 1 point. Tie. Dark's was very witty, but I love the creativity and the wordplay embedded in the opener of Laykorn too.

Rhymes - 2 points. Tie. Both ninjas rhymed well.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points. Tie.

Punchlines - 3 points. Rebel. Lay had nice ones too, but Dark's was more consistent. He kept hitting and hitting non-stop!! He was on a roll.

Flow - 1 point. Tie.

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points. Rebel. Lay had "see rear(Syria) " to Dark's "Li and you(Lian Yu)
" and "bed reading(bedridden) ". The "rumple steel skin" was a bit forced. Rebel wins this.

Personals - 1 point. Laykorn. If personals win battles, Laykorn would have won without breaking a sweat.
He took Dark to the cleaners in this crit. Outstanding!!

Closer - 1 point. Rebel. Lay had a nice punchline to his, but his build-up leading to the punch wasn't too creative like that of Dark's.

MGVT: Darkenedrebel.

Nice battle yo!! Bars yakpa!! Entertainment boku!! No dulling from both intelligent ninjas. Llaykorn is talented, if not for Dark's experience, he'd have won. With more consistency, he'll be a force to reckon with on here. Quote me anywhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by danbrowndmf(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Micheal under rate llaykron alot.
Mhen llaykron came with bars.

Opener-TIE

Rhymes- Dark(it was an easy win for him,llaykron can't rhyme to save his life.cheesy)

Smiles/metaphor- TIE

Punchlines-llaykron (llaykron was everywhere you go like MTN)

Flow- llaykron( everything was smooth from A to Z)

Wordplay-Dark

Personal-llaykron

Closer-TIE(both closer were very creative)

MVGT- llaykron

i need a Re-match.8-)

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Opener: Rebel

Rhymes: Rebel

Metaphors: Llaykorn got this. A true poet will always win this category.

Punchline: Rebel. Quality not Quantity matters.

Flow: Tie. This category is often unnecessary.

Wordplay: Rebel

Personals: Unarguably Llaykorn.

Closer: Tie.

MGVT: Rebel

Dark, when next you battle underrate him.

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by coogar: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
opener - rebel
i like llaykon's idea cos i have used the assad line before but the technical foul on syria ruined it for mr. llaykorn. rebel wasn't too brilliant in his opener but it was devoid of any foul so he takes this by default.

rhymes - rebel
rebel was almost perfect throughout with his rhyme schemes and the choice of words. llaykorn needs to work more on his rhyming ability. a brilliant mind like his should be doing better....

metaphors/similies - llaykorn
llaykorn had my mouth gaping. buhari regime got me jumping out of me seat & the jelili bar was hilarious. llaykorn definitely asked questions & rebel's only counter was the L on toyota. sorry rebel....the toyota line ain't beating jelili never mind buhari regime. grin

punches - llaykorn
this dude was all over rebel. he came out swinging. i like the bees/honey pot bar. reap what you sow bar was also fire. calabar dog was hilarious. buhari regime putting an end to darkness was tantalising.

rebel had few highs as well. he had the past participle bar, rumplestiltskin bar was fireeeee, the bed-ridden bar was decent but rebel should avoid playing words ending with --ing. a lot of people would call foul on it. overall, i think llaykorn edged this category!

flow - rebel
rebel came back swinging in this category. his line compression skill was on point. llaykorn had few stretches that kinda disrupted his flow. rebel edged this category for me!

wordplay - rebel
rumplestiltskin bar alone coulda won this for rebel, never mind the other stuff he had. i didn't particularly wow to the bed reading line.

the syria line was a technical foul from llaykorn. bis/bees was decent and that's about it from llaykorn. for me, rebel took this category.

personals - llaykorn
rebel, this is the price you pay when you are famous. llaykorn was all over you like chicken pox. he did his research and trust me, a lot of folks would fûck with his lines cos he made it super-believable.

i can't remember anything personal rebel spat in his entire script. it's like rebel gave up on this criterion even before the battle was set up.

closer - rebel
brilliant angles from both cats but rebel managed to cramp 2 punches in his closer & that's one more than llaykorn. i like the buhari regime punch in llaykorn's closer but it can never match the combo of rebel's jenner time & learner sign punches.

in the final count - it was rebel 7-6 llaykorn

MVGT - rebel
rebel just about got to the finish line but i must commend llaykorn for a brilliant effort. rebel won this for me just by a margin slimmer than the skin of his teeth.

thanks guys, i was thoroughly entertained!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ermmmm!

Mvgt: rebel

Lekan's personals though grin
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rebel 4 - Laykorn 2

More votes.. Let's wrap this up asap ..and no unnecessary comments. .firsteva take note[I'm sure you know the rules]

Thanks
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Opener - rebel

rhymes - rebel

flow - rebel

personal - laykorn

metaphor - laykorn

wordplay - rebel

punchlines - tie

closer - rebel

MVGT - darkrebel

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by obainojazz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked laycorn brought a nice bar...
but rebel edges this
rebel-opener,rhymes,flow,wordplay

metaphor-tie

punchlines and personal -laycorn...

wait...what did I type...lol..mvgt rebel

4 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Heywhizzy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
wtf..darkrebel biting from himself..his closer though..I'm just being genuine and I'm not gonna reply what next you have to say
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
obainojazz:
shocked laycorn brought a nice bar...
but rebel edges this
rebel-opener,rhymes,flow,wordplay

metaphor-tie

punchlines and personal -laycorn...

wait...what did I type...lol..mvgt rebel

The 3 bottles of shekpe you took is what's deceiving you. .

Darkrebel 6-Laykorn 2

More votes ,
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by sosiqdude(m): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laykorn that was nice....

It's obvious you are the man...
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2015
sosiqdude:
Laykorn that was nice....

It's obvious you are the man...

darkenedrebel:
Giyzz, sosiqdude, Jaon debarred from voting.
Mikuz take note, even if they comment on this thread, they should get a ban

cc: Mikuz make sure he gets banned..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Supermiy: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Opener-tie..Technical Foul??..Come On Give The Guy A Break...Lay Did Wonderful Here..Forced Or Not..

Rhymes-rebel

Metaphor-lay

Punchline-lay!!!!

W/P-rebel

Pers-lay..He Did This With Full Force!

Flow-Rebel

Closer-tie

For Me Its A Tie..But The Question Is What If Rebel Went Hard On This.. Deathgrin
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by JigsawKillah(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2015
a shooter shot a shooter

MVGT: Llaykorn

Dark, that was way wack. only crit you won was rhymes
the rest were either tied or won by Lay

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by sosiqdude(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

cc: Mikuz make sure he gets banned..
F**k you....did I vote??
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2015
llaykorn:
I'll burn from Rebel's toes up to his heads...that's haphazard/then give death in the watch the of the fäg's dad/ put a mirror behind his fam to make them 'see rear'/ so when I spray 'chemical weapons' for 'Rebel', they can call me 'Bashar Assad'...

Rebel is the impostor, the gay and the snitch/ he created toybean for 10k while he claims he be rich/ he created sharonnn to taost him like he was felt by the bïtch/ if it were a Yoruba movie, Rebel would be 'Jelili'......the nigga who acts the bÏtch

I'll bite his groins until the boy begs/ Teddy twice, Bruce once, Limerick too, the disgrace didn't stop there/ he battled mikuz and GIYAZZ, he lost yet/ Rebel must be a Calabar dog...he gets killed by non-vets

We saw Bis end his career, t'wasn't funny/ turned him into a lunatic, finished him like epa and boli/ "If Ibime disses my father again...I'll commit suicide and dance shoki'/ then we saw 'Bis' all over dark....he was a pot of honey

Rebel: one who creates accounts to like his posts/ Rebel: one who bars a hundred people from casting votes/ Rebel: one who post people's pictures and claim it's his own/ Rebel: one who was 'banished from his home'/ so he claims to be independent; that he lives alone'/ Dark must be a 'rètarded son'....if he's a 'disgrace' to his folks

Rebel: an impostor who claims to have all the dough/ like Samuel Peter against Floyd..he won't take all the blows/ I'll bury him and wait to see a stupid fake tree grow/ to check how true it is.....that we reap what we sow

Rebel's a can of coke...my opener left him empty/ my punches stuck bars in the ape's mouth...Gorilla MC/ Rebel's going down...Chelsea FC/ cos my 'play are killers'..... Indians versus Okpwaraji....

Rebel thinks he can get girls by spending time in the gym/ but his muscle won't do the job cos he lacks all the wit/ if he doesn't Work on his brain...even ashawo no go fúck Gbadebo the prince..../ hehe..see they way I put an end to 'Dark'....like the Buhari regime

awesome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Darkrebel 6- Laykorn 3

Voting closes 8am tomorrow morning

4 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by desmondDessi(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Rebel: an impostor who claims to have all the dough/ like Samuel Peter against Floyd..he won't take all the blows/ I'll bury him and wait to see a silly fake tree grow/ to check how true it is.....that we reap what we sow

■I'll drop L inside a blender, just to let him grind/
Then beat L out of his gender.....Jenner time/
I put the noose around the tool, since he very grime/
Then hang L on that Toyota...........Learner sign!/

Nice one guys...this is really entertaining.
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by gottoboy(m): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2015
I vote Laykorn, coz I enjoyed his verse more.

Darkrebel you underrated Laykorn way too much. .
Laykorn you impressed me like seriously mehn. .
Your metaphors, Punchlines, Personal cray, cool
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by captainflashh: 2:05am On Oct 14, 2015
i vote wackrebel
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by captainflash(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2015
captainflashh:
i vote wackrebel
Guy who d hell are u? dnt clone me pls...i hate trouble,better dnt put me in trouble by quoting that dark's acc, i dnt have anytin to do with him.....am light, he's dark, am sure u got message...

Dnt make it look stup.id!

twins!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2015
captainflashh:
i vote wackrebel

smh
Re: ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Can I Vote?

(1) (2) (Reply)

*******WARCRAFT: THE FORGOTTEN (Mykali V Aquaman)****** / Ba2 Of Foreign Textcees:resen Vs Baron Mynd / The Jor Ohhh Battle: Jassie Vs Lalaboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.