Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes (2869 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Photos Of Some Of The Survivors Of The Brazilian Footballers Flight That Crashed / Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by airowblog: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
A Brazilian love-vendor and dad-of-two made more than
£150,000 running a vice empire that stretched
across Scotland.
Jose Barbosa rented flats for prostitutes from
Brazil and Ecuador, drove them around, placed
online adverts for them and charged them rent and
fees.
Police believe the 44-year-old made was jailed for
three years after pleading guilty to..... more click here www.rowlandokonko..co.ke/2015/10/meet-brazilian-love-vendor-who-made-150k-from.html?m=0
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by henribj(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
pix
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am in love kiss
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked damn!! where does all the food she eats and has been eating goes to this is bad. I'd rather be obese than this thin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by olowookerekemi(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
abeg wetin she use bra park

2 Likes

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Dotwillis1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
the mama sef still dey use kormun grin

Abeg wetin she dey use bra hold

..she fit dey play hard to get like that o... Tah!

1 Like

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Itzjoy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by pretydiva(f): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lord I thank u 4 my life oo.. im indeed grateful..i feel 4 her tho

2 Likes

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gush....dis might be some kind of disease o cry cry

1 Like

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by hayjay16(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin see her figure 8
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by doyinisaac(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Am in love kiss
with her??good luck....grin
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Babe2sure(f): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2015
That is pathetic! Oyibos and anorexia/ bulimia.
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
For all the ladies that go on social media to post pictures of their ukwu and boobs or flaunt it everywhere thinking they are what they are not

Or

The guys that flaunt their 24, 6 or 1 pack and 10 chest...

You are just a mass of flesh and nothing. Without flesh, you are a walking bone. Concentrate on increasing what you have upstairs rather cos many people lack that and it distinguishes one mass of flesh from another or one skeleton from the other.

"All women have vaginas, marry the one with a brain" - anonymous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Rajjah(f): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Eiyaa
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Afrok(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmmm... thank God for u and I wey no get such or other forms of disorders.
Shey nah for science lab she dey when dem snap am and give her the award? shocked
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2015
damn she is handsome grin
Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by johnydon22(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Lord I thank u 4 my life oo.. im indeed grateful..i feel 4 her tho
Afrok:
Hmmmm... thank God for u and I wey no get such or other forms of disorders.
Shey nah for science lab she dey when dem snap am and give her the award? shocked

[b]This is one disturbing traits about religious people, the uncompassionate selfishness in the face of other people's misfortunes.

why are you thanking God exactly?

That you are healthy and she is not?

Are you more deserving than her, does she deserve to be like that..

why rejoice and thank a deity over the misfortunes of others because you are not part of it..

why bank on the tragedies of others to portray nonsensical arrogance for the fact you think it is ok to thank a God because someone is thin and you are not..

for the fact that you thank a God for it shows that you think that God is responsible for it. . So God dimmed you worthy of being healthy and not her..

when you all realize that we live in a random world where good things and bad things can happen to anybody without exception then you all will learn to exhibit better compassion towards others.

Because the idea of thanking a deity because of the tragedies of others only cus it didn't befall you erodes basic human compassion and is blatantly disturbing...
[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by kayo80(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Whoa! I feel for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by kayo80(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2015
johnydon22:

[b]This is one disturbing traits about religious people, the uncompassionate selfishness in the face of other people's misfortunes.

why are you thanking God exactly?

That you are healthy and she is not?

Are you more deserving that her, does she deserve to be like that..

why rejoice and thank a deity over the misfortunes of others because you are part of it..

why bank on the tragedies of others to portray nonsensical arrogance for the fact you think it is ok to thank a God because someone is thin and you are not..

for the fact that you thank a God for it shows that you think that God is responsible for it. . So God dimmed you worthy of being healthy and not her..

when you all realize that we live in a random world where good things and bad things can happen to anybody with exception then you all will learn to exhibit better compassion towards others.

Because the idea of thanking a deity because of the tragedies of others only cus it didn't befall you erodes basic human compassion and is blatantly disturbing...
[/b]

Whoa! Thanks for this. So true. I have to copy and paste part of it on my facebook wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meet the Brazilian love-vendor who made £150k from prostitutes by hahn(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
airowblog:
A Brazilian love-vendor and dad-of-two made more than
£150,000 running a vice empire that stretched
across Scotland.
Jose Barbosa rented flats for prostitutes from
Brazil and Ecuador, drove them around, placed
online adverts for them and charged them rent and
fees.
Police believe the 44-year-old made was jailed for
three years after pleading guilty to..... more click here www.rowlandokonko..co.ke/2015/10/meet-brazilian-love-vendor-who-made-150k-from.html?m=0

Op, what exactly is the point of changing the title and body of your thread? undecided

Johnnydon22, did you notice this madness?

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble / Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. / "Meet The Young Nairalander Behind Wizkid's Trending Cartoon Craft"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.