Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (68810 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by CastedDude: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Akwa Ibom Teen Beauty Queen Smokes, Rocks Braless Open Chest Outfit To Mark 20th Birthday

Miss Abasiodiong Eno Inyang, winner of Akwa Ibom state 2017/2018 Teen Beauty Pageant has sparked heavy criticism online after sharing semi-unclad picture online. The 20-year-old lady turned a year older yesterday and celebrated her special day by sharing photos of herself while flashing part of her br*ast on social media.

The photos already has received widespread criticism with many Facebook users lashing out her for showing what should have covered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/miss-abasiodiong-eno-inyang-akwa-ibom-beauty-queen-criticized-for-birthday-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by CastedDude: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by BlackDBagba: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
What's on her head? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by iamJ(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
see her big face like bull massif own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by CastedDude: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
This one brea$t don flat. shocked watin she dey flaunt there?

I sight lala, front-page loading

22 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by iamJ(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
BlackDBagba:
What's on her head? undecided
the face big cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it makes her hair look like a toupee
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by richythePH(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
na wah o undecided

if this one fit win miss akwa ibom i'm certain my grandma can still win miss world undecided

see her wide face like goal post with her fallen heroes

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by donstan18: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
This one brea$t don flat pass my own. shocked watin she dey flaunt there?

How sure are we?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Even the Jehova witness cannot solve the boundary dispute between her breasts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by sekxyqueen(f): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
angry
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:

How sure are we?
Face front

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by donstan18: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Face front

You think i don't love breasts that are pointing the shoes?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:

You think i don't love breasts that are pointing the shoes?
One cannot post in peace again. Whatever!

2 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by donstan18: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
One cannot post in peace again. Whatever!

Issorite!

21 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
What sort of rubbish did she put on her head? No pun intended please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
. Hmmm. Wicked
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Evablizin(f): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
richythePH:
na wah o undecided

if this one fit win miss akwa ibom i'm certain my grandma can still win miss world undecided

see her wide face like goal post with her fallen heroes
Uncle Rich just calm down alittle.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by ipodstinks: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Her business, her life.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by richythePH(f): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Evablizin:
Uncle Rich just calm down alittle.gringrin

cheesy
it's really appalling and annoying seeing below average or plain basic ladies winning these peagent competitions angry

BTW why don't you wanna represent us for miss Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Nizox(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:

Full pix of ur fallen boobs, else adonbilivit

4 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by press005: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:

Onyindidi, are u married?
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by makydebbie(f): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
I swear you're mad. grin

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Ifakiland(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
her nose like diesel funnels

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
press005:

Onyindidi, are u married?
Face front!

2 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by nairavsdollars(f): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Who take this UI Imade do beauty queen?
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by press005: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Face front!

lol, no vex ma, na question i ask grin

1 Like

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Olasco93: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Based on logistics, she be skriii ta ta ta taar,

4 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by Flexherbal(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by slawomir: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have fücked all kinds of girls
edo girls
yoruba girls
delta girls
fulani girls

igbo girls
Hausa girls
rich girls
broke asss bitches
Shapeless girls... Excetra
But in all my adventures I have never fücked an akwa ibom girl who smokes like this
Miss Abasiodiong Eno Inyang,
I need to know how it feels when banging one
You know the moment when you "Slide in" and she goes.... "
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
babbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked shocked

and the weavon on her looks like she is been wearing it for decades without maintenance.....

and for the agbalumo breast that have fallen.......rest in pieces

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.