Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Oya Come Criticize My "beats" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oya Come Criticize My "beats" (938 Views)

Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) / Please, Criticize My Song!!! / Poll: Pls Rate My Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2009
I recently started making back tracks again, after years of absence due to work and training commitments etc. Anyway, I am back now doing a few things when I have the time. It would be appreciated if you guys let me know how you feel about some of the beats I have made. I should stressed that most of it are not fully done, but it gives you a feel of what to expect.

I am not claiming to be good. grin

Let me know what you guys think. Good or bad.  smiley

http://www.webfilehost.com/?mode=viewupload&id=4922155 OR  http://www.filedropper.com/bounceandstrings

http://www.filedropper.com/crumping

http://www.filedropper.com/funkygbedu

http://www.filedropper.com/undefined

Anyway, hope some of you like it. smiley
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2009
Where are the people? This is your chance to tell me of what you think now, cheesy
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by rapjunkie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2009
Had a listen to 'crumping' ' funky gbedu' and ' bounce and strings'

the drum programming isn't that bad but the placing of your instruments seem to be out of time. Also u need more instruments ( VST's) to increase your possibilities and enrichen the sound. 30- 40 secs doesn't give enough time to judge the beat but they are sounding very amateur at the moment. So keep working my friend and try to get some decent kit.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2009
rapjunkie:

Had a listen to 'crumping' ' funky gbedu' and ' bounce and strings'

the drum programming isn't that bad but the placing of your instruments seem to be out of time. Also u need more instruments ( VST's)  to increase your possibilities and enrichen the sound. 30- 40 secs doesn't give enough time to judge the beat but they are sounding very amateur at the moment. So keep working my friend and try to get some decent kit.

Thanks. melodics - synth and what not was never quantised. I merely play it out as it comes to my head on the keyboard. Then, a bit of editing is on done piano roll. The beat most likely sound flat due to no mastering and mix down done on anyone yet.

As for kit, I am looking for where I can blag a few off. wink Buying those things are flipping expensive though.

Do you have any one you particularly like?
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by rapjunkie(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2009
what are you using at the mo?
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2009
FL8 and a few plug-ins - Ultimate sound bank, Proteus vx and a few bits and bobs.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by rapjunkie(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2009
Cubase SX is always good and it has some decent plug ins that come with it. Pretty expensive though so you might want to find a good torrent. . . , . . , Not that i'm telling you to do anything illegal mind you grin

But you can still get good production with FL so just test all the sounds you've got now and see if you can get some others.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
I have Cubase SX, I just do not know how to use it, sad

What plug-in does it comes with? **heads off to check**
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ofokasibe: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
i use fruity loops what do u use ?
, i know where u can get all the kits from all the producers in the world , lets collab . my beats are world class too, i have all the vsts . holla at me
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
Hmm? Okay I'm hollering, what you got? smiley
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by rapjunkie(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
just go through the cubase tutorials available on youtube

also do a search on www.soundonsound.com which will have loads of info

also ofokasibe is the man to hook u up grin grin grin
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by lalaboi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2009
Ofoka. . .ur beats? abi d smaple wey u download lol. , . .no be d ones wey u use for ur diss tracks?? lol
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
Used to subscribe to SoundonSound grin

It would be nice if people can hook me up though.

On the flip side, anyone here use an Akai MPC? I am contemplating picking up a 1000.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ofokasibe: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2009
lalaboi i thot we are friends now? u wan follow housefly enter shit? . fiyinle man yi. u be my aburo.i don repent i be pastor now like shaz .for real i got beats . dont doubt me . if u use fruity i can send to u too. dont fcukin doubt me .

@el razur
whats ur email addy i will give u a pass where u can get all the producers kits from dre, just blaze dj premier, even naija producers , but its extremely coded . we dont want crowd there especially this nairaland crowd.lol
. the site get limit. if u use fruity loops i can send u the .flp file of some of my beats. holla at ur motherfcukin boy!
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2009
Cool. elrazur AT yahoo DotCom. [had to wrie it like that due to spambots]
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by lalaboi(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2009
Ofoka, .lets see what u've got. . . .send it to me as well lol
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by Pataki: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2009
For me, I use fruity loops. But these days, no more time for such! embarassed
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
Don't know anything about the technicalities of beats, bla, bla, but you sure do have a long way to go. Almost dozed off. Crumping started out good, but the piano "solo" (was it a piano? undecided) killed it. It was like a five year old trying his hands on the piano.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by bilms(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
hi guys,

i am just tired of trying to create beat, even the beat i used i got it froma friend cos using fl studio need more time,

plz can any one give me a link where i could get some goiod beats to edit or even use like that,

or even if i could order them online,
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ofokasibe: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
ok guys i have been away all day .
am gonna send u some of my beats now in fl format
and a couple of remake i did to test out my recreation skills on fl

. el razur i got ur email addy and lalaboi i already have urs.
so expect my mail but make i chop first, ok you can check ur mails now. lemme know if u got it .
am still uploading the beats, server is slow to attach
,cuzz the remake is a bit larger maybe cuzz it has all the kits init. check ur mail for the plugins tho. saxophone west coast leads use d by dr dre etc. awuff full there . i will give u more soon
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
Awesome one oga sir. I go check and report back. Me too don dey busy since. smiley
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by Swiz: 12:09am On May 02, 2009
hi guys,

i am just tired of trying to create beat, even the beat i used i got it froma friend cos using fl studio need more time,

plz can any one give me a link where i could get some goiod beats to edit or even use like that,

or even if i could order them online,

look no further

P.S. yall should try out REASON, FL iz 4 kiddies! grin
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 1:36pm On May 03, 2009
ofokasibe:

ok guys i have been away all day .
am gonna send u some of my beats now in fl format
and a couple of remake i did to test out my recreation skills on fl

. el razur i got ur email addy and lalaboi i already have urs.
so expect my mail but make i chop first, ok you can check ur mails now. lemme know if u got it .
am still uploading the beats, server is slow to attach
,cuzz the remake is a bit larger maybe cuzz it has all the kits init. check ur mail for the plugins tho. saxophone west coast leads use d by dr dre etc. awuff full there . i will give u more soon

The website wont connect or even load. sad Can you re-check for me please.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 1:40pm On May 03, 2009
Oh wait. I got it now, will report back.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ofokasibe: 7:01pm On May 04, 2009
so elrazur . how did u find the site ??

@ swiz
i still dont trip for reason,i am in luv with fruity! razur lets listen to more songs . i will try and upload some of mine soon aight>
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by ElRazur: 7:06pm On May 04, 2009
Thanks. I dey enjoy am. I am having to download them every now and then due to having no account lol. smiley I haven't installed anyone of them yet though. I will keep you posted. Once again thanks. smiley

I opened a myspace account, but I removed it. I am gonna do another one as an artist [so to speak]. Hence I will be able to upload my songs easily.
Re: Oya Come Criticize My "beats" by bilms(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2009
where is the beats now, any one with the link to order?

(1) (Reply)

Lag Style By Trybesmen / S / Dj Klem –sumo Mi Ft. Mo’cheddah & Trigmatic: Mo'cheddah Deserved The MAMA ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.