Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations (4748 Views)

Khanyi Mbau Defends Her Plastic Surgery Procedures Referencing The Bible / Best Bum Check Out Hot Photos Of All The Kardashians' Ass (photos) / Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by knotts6: 5:51am On Oct 14, 2015
The Kardashians and Jenners are some of the most beautiful and famous women in the world right now, but that is no accident!
These reality dolls paid top dollar to take their looks from ordinary to extraordinary. - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/10/the-kardashians-surgery-transformation.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by Chestar5(f): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2015
You can never see kendall, she seems to b d good girl out of all of dem kiss
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by lewisacid(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Hate dm all

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by nedu2000(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
I doesn't seem a surgery induced change,its just make-up.
Based on the pictures oh

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by duduade: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2015
lewisacid:
Hate dm all
beef
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Kendalls a frickin model... She's au natural
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
this wan,dont want to be white no more....we black-men are in big trouble... undecided undecided undecided

there is nothing worser than a female-white-devil undercover....crazy world... undecided undecided
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by faith551(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Even with the surgery I dnt know who they are or think they are beautiful
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by Benbisco(f): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
lewisacid:
Hate dm all

chai! But why?
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yeyenatus angry
Re: The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations by mysticgal(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
I just like kendall

(1) (Reply)

How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina / #BBNaija: Bisola Vs TTT's Wife, Who Is Prettier? (Photos) / I Need A Man, It Has Not Been Easy Being A Single Mom Of Four- LOLO 1 Of Wazobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.