Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 14th 2015 ) -THE SUPER NEED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 14th 2015 ) -THE SUPER NEED (540 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT / September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 14th 2015 ) -THE SUPER NEED by dallyemmy: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday October 14th 2015 ) -THE SUPER NEED
1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul, through the instrumentality of your word.
2.Thank you Father for the grace to study your word daily, through the Open Heavens daily devotional.
3.Thank you Father for the abundance of your grace upon Pastor E.A. Adeboye whom you have used to compile the Open Heavens devotional.
4.Father, in whatever situation I find myself, grant me the grace to always give You priority.
5.Father, help me to subordinate all other legitimate needs, under the super need of all - your word!
6.Father, as from today, grant unto me the grace to adopt the policy of "No Bible, No Breakfast", in Jesus' name.
7.Father, give me special understanding and wisdom to correctly interpret your word, as I meditate and study, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, let your word be the final counsel to me on any matter of personal decision, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, help me to always honour and give priority to your words, by promptly obeying them, with fear.
10.Father, make me not only the hearer of your word, but also the doer.
11.Father, grant unto me the grace to meditate day and night in your word.
12.Father, please,
meet me today, at the points of all my needs, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

Please, I want to travel but I don't how good the network will be there! I hope to get a way to post Open Heavens Daily Devotional by His grace!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 14th 2015 ) -THE SUPER NEED by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2015
I hope there'll be good network where you are going, so that you can still post the daily devotional. Have a safe trip sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everything That Is Empty In Your Life Shall Become Full - Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Who Are You / Pics: A Wonderful Message From A Young Boy To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.