Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT (713 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed December 16th 2015) -ALL FOR GOOD / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (november 23rd 2015) -what Life Is Not / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT by dallyemmy: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT
1.Thank you Father for showing me the way of salvation.
2.Thank you Father for opening my eyes to the truth of your word.
3.Thank you Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world into your marvellous light.
4.Father, let every sin that I have committed from the day of my birth, till now, be completely wiped away by the blood of Jesus.
5.Father, as many that are still in bondage and gropping in the dark, please, show them the way and save their souls.
6.Father, show me the way out of every challenge,- spiritual, financial, material, marital, in my life, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, let every demon, power and principality waging war against my life be rendered impotent, powerless and be frustrated. Eph 6:12
8.Father, let every seed and root of sickness in my life be uprooted today, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, let every weapon of death fashioned against me and my family, as we enter the 'ember' months, be scattered by fire.
10.I decree that I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
11.I decree that, as this year is going to an end, I and my entire family, shall not be sacrificial lambs upon any satanic altar.
12.Father, quieten every storm that wants to deliver death to my life, family, business or ministry now, in Jesus’ Name.
13.Father, use me as your mighty axe to pull down and to destroy, the kingdom of darkness, through the power of the gospel.
14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT by mofayodeyahoo: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Before end of this year my father, grant me devine outrun to level up spiritual and in my career.

Let help come from high O Lord, most high God, concerning my marriage
thank Jesus in Jesus name i ask

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT by dallyemmy: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
AMEN!
mofayodeyahoo:
Before end of this year my father, grant me devine outrun to level up spiritual and in my career.

Let help come from high O Lord, most high God, concerning my marriage
thank Jesus in Jesus name i ask

(1) (Reply)

Whom Did JESUS LOVED? / Muslim: This Guy Is Speaking Something That You Need To Debunk...prove His Lying / Lobatan: Pastor Nabbed Pants Down In Female Church Member's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.