Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

[b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered (2418 Views)

Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From D Biblical Exodus / Is The Biblical Exodus Historical ? / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by Horllamideh(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Egypt’s Antiquities Ministry announced this morning that a
team of underwater archaeologists had discovered that remains of
a large Egyptian army from the 14th century BC, at the bottom of
the Gulf of Suez, 1.5 kilometers offshore from the modern city of
Ras Gharib. The team was searching for the remains of ancient
ships and artifacts related to Stone Age and Bronze Age trade in
the Red Sea area, when they stumbled upon a gigantic mass of
human bones darkened by age.
The scientists lead by Professor Abdel Muhammad Gader and
associated with Cairo University’s Faculty of Archaeology, have
already recovered a total of more than 400 different skeletons, as
well as hundreds of weapons and pieces of armor, also the
remains of two war chariots, scattered over an area of
approximately 200 square meters. They estimate that more than
5000 other bodies could be dispersed over a wider area,
suggesting that an army of large size who have perished on the
site.
This magnificient blade from an egyptian khopesh, was certainly
the weapon of an important character. It was discovered near the
remains of a richly decorated war chariot, suggesting it could
have belonged to a prince or nobleman.
Many clues on the site have brought Professor Gader and his
team to conclude that the bodies could be linked to the famous
episode of the Exodus.First of all, the ancient soldiers seem to
have died on dry ground, since no traces of boats or ships have
been found in the area. The positions of the bodies and the fact
that they were stuck in a vast quantity of clay and rock, implies that
they could have died in a mudslide or a tidal wave
The shear number of bodies suggests that a large ancient army
perished on the site and the dramatic way by which they were
killed, both seem to corroborate the biblical version of the Red Sea
Crossing, when the army of the Egyptian Pharaoh was destroyed
by the returning waters that Moses had parted. This new find
certainly proves that there was indeed an Egyptian army of large
size that was destroyed by the waters of the Red Sea during the
reign of King Akhenaten
For centuries, the famous biblical account of the “Red Sea
Crossing”
was dismissed by most scholars and historians as
more symbolic than historical.
This astounding discovery brings undeniable scientific proof that
one the most famous episodes of the Old Testament was indeed,
based on an historical event. It brings a brand new perspective on
a story that many historians have been considering for years as a
work of fiction
, and suggesting that other themes like the “Plagues
of Egypt” could indeed have an historical base.
A lot more research and many more recovery operations are to
be expected on the site over the next few years, as Professor
Gader and his team have already announced their desire to
retrieve the rest of the bodies and artifacts from was has turned
out to be one of the richest archaeological underwater sites ever
discovered
m.disclose.tv/news/red_sea_archaeologists_discover_remains_of_egyptian_army_from_the_biblical_exodus/123111

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by laurenziz6(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2015

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by MrFlavvor(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Issokay......
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by kelch19(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
There bones would av rotten by now..God is wonderful shaa
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by Horllamideh(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2015
kelch19:
There bones would av rotten by now..God is wonderful shaa
I think the mud and clay did the job of preserving them till date.....
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by Horllamideh(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2015
laurenziz6:
chaii....the incumbent president of the Spacebookers Association of Nigeria- UP S.BAN
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by Annunaki(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Story is fake, if it were true more reliable media like cnn and bbc would have carried the story. News like this is too big to be ignored by the mainstream media.

2 Likes

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by cold(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Horllamideh:

I think the mud and clay did the job of preserving them till date.....
Ermm..i hate to rain on your parade. But your story is as fake as a three dollar bill. The event never happened so don't get too carried away with your so called 'god is great' mantra.
[b]On 24 October 2014, the web site World News Daily Report (WNDR) published an article claiming that chariot wheels and the bones of horses and men had been discovered at the bottom of the Red Sea, thereby supposedly proving archaeological proof of the Biblical narrative about the escape of the Israelites from the Egyptians. (According to the Book of Exodus, God parted the Red Sea long enough for the Moses-led Israelites to walk across it on dry ground, but closed the waters up again upon the pursuing Egyptian army and drowned them all.)
However, if one is looking for news of an important scientific or historical discovery, World News Daily Report is not the place to look. WNDR is fake news site whose disclaimer notes that the site's articles are satirical and fictitious:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction
Despite WNDR's framing of the alleged "discovery" as recent and newly announced, reports of divers finding chariot wheels and the like under the Red Sea are a hoax that has been promulgated for many years now. The WNDR article's use of language such as "this morning" and its claims that a team of "underwater archeologists" in Egypt responsible for the discovery are planning to recover more artifacts from the site reinvigorated interest in the long-discredited rumor, but the details are not only fabricated, they've simply been recycled from past claims and appended with more recent dates.

Prior to the "Red Sea" story, World News Daily Report hoaxed social media users with articles such as "15-Ton Prehistoric Shark Captured Off Coast Of Pakistan,"Newly-Found Document Holds Eyewitness Account of Jesus Performing Miracle," and "200 Million Years Old Dinosaur Egg Hatches in Berlin Museum." True to the site's disclaimer, none of those massively popular stories turned out to be rooted in truth. [/b]

[url]http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp
[/url]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by laurenziz6(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Horllamideh:

chaii....the incumbent president of the Spacebookers Association of Nigeria- UP S.BAN

Hahaha who elected me?

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]

1 Like

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
cold:

Ermm..i hate to rain on your parade. But your story is as fake as a three dollar bill. The event never happened so don't get too carried away with your so called 'god is great' mantra.
[b]On 24 October 2014, the web site World News Daily Report (WNDR) published an article claiming that chariot wheels and the bones of horses and men had been discovered at the bottom of the Red Sea, thereby supposedly proving archaeological proof of the Biblical narrative about the escape of the Israelites from the Egyptians. (According to the Book of Exodus, God parted the Red Sea long enough for the Moses-led Israelites to walk across it on dry ground, but closed the waters up again upon the pursuing Egyptian army and drowned them all.)
However, if one is looking for news of an important scientific or historical discovery, World News Daily Report is not the place to look. WNDR is fake news site whose disclaimer notes that the site's articles are satirical and fictitious:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction
Despite WNDR's framing of the alleged "discovery" as recent and newly announced, reports of divers finding chariot wheels and the like under the Red Sea are a hoax that has been promulgated for many years now. The WNDR article's use of language such as "this morning" and its claims that a team of "underwater archeologists" in Egypt responsible for the discovery are planning to recover more artifacts from the site reinvigorated interest in the long-discredited rumor, but the details are not only fabricated, they've simply been recycled from past claims and appended with more recent dates.

Prior to the "Red Sea" story, World News Daily Report hoaxed social media users with articles such as "15-Ton Prehistoric Shark Captured Off Coast Of Pakistan,"Newly-Found Document Holds Eyewitness Account of Jesus Performing Miracle," and "200 Million Years Old Dinosaur Egg Hatches in Berlin Museum." True to the site's disclaimer, none of those massively popular stories turned out to be rooted in truth. [/b]

[url]http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp
[/url]

You are talking nonsense. Not everyone succumbs to your antics of atheistic science, as many science journals wouldn't want to publish what will indict them.

1 Like

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by cold(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

You are talking nonsense. Not everyone succumbs to your antics of atheistic science, as many science journals wouldn't want to publish what will indict them.
Oh yeah mr sense talker. Why not show me religious journals that have published your story since archeologists seem to be secretive about such an awesome find.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
cold:

Oh yeah mr sense talker. Why not show me religious journals that have published your story since archeologists seem to be secretive about such an awesome find.

As a matter of fact, Christian archaeologists and scientists are online at your beck and call, a simple Google search will help....your school of thought hates creationism and divinity, thats why they will never associate with proofs that beats them black and blue.

Darwinism is a celebrated farce....an excuse for ignorance and hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by cold(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
SonOfEl:

As a matter of fact, Christian archaeologists and scientists are online at your beck and call, a simple Google search will help....your school of thought hates creationism and divinity, thats why they will never associate with proofs that beats them black and blue.

Darwinism is a celebrated farce....an excuse for ignorance and hate.
Stop frothing at the mouth and give me a link to support your claim. Or better still,post it here. I've given you incontrovertible proof that the story was only a satirical piece written to make folks like you feel good about your delusions. Now your move. Prove me wrong or...chekmate. No need to get butthurt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2015
cold:

Stop frothing at the mouth and give me a link to support your claim. Or better still,post it here. I've given you incontrovertible proof that the story was only a satirical piece written to make folks like you feel good about your delusions. Now your move. Prove me wrong or...chekmate. No need to get butthurt.

Incontrovertible? **laughs** don't be lazy, a simple Google search will help you. I have nothing to "checkmate" with you. Am not in any pressure to prove anything to you.

1 Like

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by cold(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

Incontrovertible? **laughs** don't be lazy, a simple Google search will help you. I have nothing to "checkmate" with you. Am not in any pressure to prove anything to you.
Still going round in circles. You've got proof? Put it up here. Simple as. No need for your shenanigans. My Google search made it abundantly and unequivocally clear the event never happened,the story is fake and your god isn't great after all.
A simple rejoinder from you will suffice to prove me wrong. But typical of theists with nothing to stand on,i'm not honestly expecting any proof from you or any of your co travellers and i'm not expecting you to be honest about it either and say you don't know (because there's nothing honest about being a Christian). Instead,you'll stick with the default theist defence mechanism..keep skirting around the issue,become hostile and aggressive and where possible,throw in a few ad hominems for good measure. Nothing new here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by hahn(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

You can't prove it because you have no proof. Now, how hard is that?

If you can't refute his claim then accept you're wrong. There is no god and you have been a mugu all your life grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
I believe the words in the bible; that I will believe till I die. It's more than a story!

I don't care what anyone else thinks.

3 Likes

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by neocortex: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I believe the words in the bible; that I will believe till I die. It's more than a story!

I don't care what anyone else thinks

Shekau would have been proud of you if only you accept to be one of his soldiers and used the world "quran/sunah"
instead of "bible".
Only the truth can set you free!
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

You can't prove it because you have no proof. Now, how hard is that?

If you can't refute his claim then accept you're wrong. There is no god and you have been a mugu all your life grin

Hahn the coward, nice to meet you again....you have been noticed....I wish I had more time for you guys, my job is quite jealous.....cowards like you don't stand a chance....you are just a wannabe...

1 Like

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
cold:

Still going round in circles. You've got proof? Put it up here. Simple as. No need for your shenanigans. My Google search made it abundantly and unequivocally clear the event never happened,the story is fake and your god isn't great after all.
A simple rejoinder from you will suffice to prove me wrong. But typical of theists with nothing to stand on,i'm not honestly expecting any proof from you or any of your co travellers and i'm not expecting you to be honest about it either and say you don't know (because there's nothing honest about being a Christian). Instead,you'll stick with the default theist defence mechanism..keep skirting around the issue,become hostile and aggressive and where possible,throw in a few ad hominems for good measure. Nothing new here.

I will link the sites to you later since your laziness and biase won't permit you to. However, my job is a jealous time consumer....so I don't have the time now. After......as I have said earlier, am not under any pressure to prove anything, am just doing you haters and accidental beings a favour....
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by hahn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

Hahn the coward, nice to meet you again....you have been noticed....I wish I had more time for you guys, my job is quite jealous.....cowards like you don't stand a chance....you are just a wannabe...

Igbe malu tongue
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by hahn(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

I will link the sites to you later since your laziness and biase won't permit you to. However, my job is a jealous time consumer....so I don't have the time now. After......as I have said earlier, am not under any pressure to prove anything, am just doing you haters and accidental beings a favour....

You and these your lame insults.

Your god doesn't exist and that is why it needs you to insult people who don't believe it exists and provide links proving it does while it self-services in your delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by cold(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

Sigh..will be waiting. Hopefully it won't take eternity.
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by alves4(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl, please visit this site www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by cold(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

www.discoverynews.us/DISCOVERYMUSEUM/BibleLandsDisplay/Red_Sea_Chariots_Wheels_3.html
Young man stop being deceitful. What is wrong with you and your ilk for goodness sakes? You can't even exhibit a little honesty to save your own life..sigh

Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by SonOfEl(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2015
cold:

Young man stop being deceitful. What is wrong with you and your ilk for goodness sakes? You can't even exhibit a little honesty to save your own life..sigh

Check it again. There probably was an error somewhere. It was there on Google search display. Why would I lie about it? What do I gain by lying?

Better still google search abcnews.go.com+scientists proof of red sea parting.....
Re: [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered by Okanokan(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Am not bothered by the argument for and against, but i believe in red sea crossing and the wonders God performed.

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Reply To Mr Freeze’s Beliefs On Tithes And Other Issues He Raised (1) / The Great Tribulation Relative To The Time Of Rapture / The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.