Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible (2421 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / What Are The Most Common Things People Think Are In The Bible That Are Not There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
A girl caught in exam malpractice said "Heaven helps those who help themselves"

A bank robber caught stealing for the first time asked "Have you not heard what Jesus and his disciples did when they were hungry?"

A man who was contemplating whether to marry or not went to two priests for advice. The first one said "It is not good for a man not to marry" The second priest said "Read Mathew 19:10-12sadSummary: If one can afford not to marry, he should not marry)

A terrorist was asked to change by a priest. The terrorist said "I am doing the work of God that everyone else have refused to do. Christ did not come to the world to bring peace but a sword. To bring disagreement between people"

A cultist was caught and rebuked of being a sinner. He replied the pastor saying: "You no sabi Jesus and the rich man? No one is good but One." If Jesus na bad guy, me na bad guy too. You must be bad guy to go to heaven"

A very poor man who could hardly get a nice meal for himself proclaimed loudly to passers-by shouting "I tell you most solemnly. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for all you rich men to enter the kingdom of God!"

When a tyrant rose to the throne by rigging said "It is the will of God. I am a God-ordained king."

am sure there are lot more examples grin grin grin
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hahahaha. What a fithy book
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
Abuzola:

In your small mind grin
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by mazaje(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
Abuzola:

I now completely agree that you are insane. . . . . .What about your own filthy koran?
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mazaje sè you chop craze ? How my laughter take affect ur lungs , hmmm, My Quran is clear of impurity
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . . . wink[/size]
Abuzola:

Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by PurestBoy(m): 4:54am On Oct 06, 2009
Quran, hahahaha, manuals for the terrorists and boko haramists
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 06, 2009
ogaga and abuzola sitting on a tree
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2009
Whatz up tpiah, would u like to our association, ogaga will give u the invitation. Come and u will experience the light of truth,
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2009
PurestBoy:

Quran, hahahaha, manuals for the terrorists and boko haramists
You know what we are talking wink
I am not afraid of them suicide bombers though, coz life's nothing to them wink
Senseless religion = senseless products
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
Go and live for 60,000 years, shameless people who worship a god who cry like goat on the cross see mathew 27:46 and the god didn't even survive, he die. Chei anyama aburkutu , why should i worship a dead god
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Easypizzy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
eish,
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by sleek29(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
@poster and abuzola, this is the reason i won't reply you, ''Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words'' Proverbs 23:9 cool
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Whatz up tpiah, would u like to our association, ogaga will give u the invitation. Come and u will experience the light of truth,

Jesus go make my presence be like anathema to una. wink

if you want to enjoy yourselves better dont involve tpia.
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
sleek29:

@poster and abuzola, this is the reason i won't reply you, ''Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words'' Proverbs 23:9 cool
You think say u dey read Bible, quo? The topic is about the confusions of the Bible so I wonder the foolishness in someone pointing it out grin
By the way you never read Proverbs 26:5 , Answer a fool according to his folly. Almost about anything can be supported with the Bible. Without the use of your brains most things are useless tongue
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
@tpiah- we love you thats why, just try and accept the proposal even though i differ with some ogaga doctrine, i believe jesus is a messiah, God chosen one and a Prophet,
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 07, 2009
love ke. And who are the we ?

did you read my post at all or you read it but didnt understand.

I be kemferi to all of una. especially you and ogaga4luv.

I love you two too with the love of Christ but as you can see this is no traffic jam but a dead end road. cheesy
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Tpia dear have you ask yourself this simple question: Why, when you read the Bible, are you not left in awe? Why doesn't a book written by an omniscient being leave you with a sense of wonder and amazement? If you are reading a book written by the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving creator of the universe, wouldn't you expect to be stunned by the brilliance, the clarity and the wisdom of the author? Would you not expect each new page to intoxicate you with its incredible prose and its spectacular insight? Wouldn't you expect the author to tell us things that scientists have not been able to discover yet? huh tell me . . .

Yet, when we open the Bible and actually read it, we find it is nothing like that at all. Instead of leaving us in awe, it leaves us dumbfounded by all of the nonsense and backwardness that it contains embarassed . If you read what the Bible actually says, you find that the Bible is ridiculous. The examples shown above barely scratch the surface of the Bible's numerous problems. If we are honest with ourselves, it is obvious that an "all-knowing" God had absolutely nothing to do with this book. sad

The reason why the Bible contains so much nonsense is because God is imaginary. The Bible is a book written thousands of years ago by primitive men. A book that advocates senseless murder, slavery and the oppression of women has no place in our society today.

I feel you after reading this post you didn't make effort to realise the truth therein. . .?,please stop the Ignorantus Virus and lets face the reality.
[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2009
I feel ur point mr ogaga. I Just hope she will see the light
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by skydancer: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2009
grin grin grin
The Bible is a book of wisdom
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
The only person still chatting with the pedophile abuzola and the satanist ogaga is the famed talkative tpia. are you not ashamed tpia? How old are you?
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
I am talkative? anyway, na you sabi. undecided Dont know what your definition of chat is but it seems different from mine.

@ Ogaga

beware of generalizing from your personal vendetta.
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by bawomolo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2009
babaearly:

The only person still chatting with the pedophile abuzola and the satanist ogaga is the famed talkative tpia. are you not ashamed tpia? How old are you?

mind ya own business
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
Babaearly is one old fool, ignoring him is the best thing
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
Abuzola is one old pedophile
ignoring him is the best thing

@bawolomo
wetin u and banom get 4 tpia sef?
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2009
I accept to be a pedophile than to be an old fool like babaearly
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2009
the next person who calls tpia for no reason on this forum- may his fingers stick together and render him/her unable to type.

amen.
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by skydancer: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

the next person who calls tpia for no reason on this forum- may his fingers stick together and render him/her unable to type.

amen.
And may his minds block too, amen grin tongue
Abuzola:

I accept to be a pedophile than to be an old fool like babaearly
Won't you take back those words? Imagine if I quote it somewhere else
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
U need to change ur id to dance of shame
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by skydancer: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

U need to change your id to dance of shame
exactly old man. Your id sounds, zooish grin
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
A guy said that God is foolish because he was approaching a tree and did not know that it did not have truth, so he cursed the tree grin
The highest quality of a spiritual religion is that it followers are so agressive on fols of other religions embarassed
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by skydancer: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2009
babaearly:

I was really starting to wonder o. shocked They still create threads and people still chat with them

(1) (2) (3)

Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos / Pictures Of Pastor Poju Oyemade And Bishop David Oyedepo Laughing Hard In Warri / Why Were The 5 Foolish Virgins Foolish And Who Are They Referring To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.