Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,692 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 (1282 Views)

How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? / Ulefone Future | First Chinese Bezel-less Phone | The Future Has Come / Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by kasysleek(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Rumors of Pespsi smartphone has being causing huge buzz on the internet since when an image was a video was released from a verified Weibo account showing the device, now your favourate bevergae maunfacture is now planning on releasing their firsts ever android device.
Just imagine how you reply will sound like when you are asked what device you are using?

With the the way technology is advancing nowadays its pretty amazing, it seems even a beverage company wants a piece of the pie, ii mean who wouldn't?
Well known sites has already said that Pepsi is apparently looking at advancing into tech world thus producing smartphones..

NAME
Pepsi P1

THE SPECS WILL WOW YOU
SEE SPECS
Display - 5.5 inches with 1080p resolution.
13mp back Camera and 5mp front camera.
2GB Ram and 16GB internal storage
Runs on android 5.1 lollipop.
1.7GHz Mediatek processor
more specs coming.

PRICE
Around $200 to $205

so what do you think, did Pepsi make a bold move?? should they stick with soft drinks??

See full story here>>http://kasysleek..com/2015/10/check-out-pespis-first-android-smartphone.html

Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by Mutuwa(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2015
PEPSI.. may best fizzy
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by olahero(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2015
nah how many bottle i go drink wey go let me have this babe? can't use my money buy this phone ooo because nah drinks PEPSI dey produce not fone.

2 Likes

Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2015
I will buy it if it will pour me a cup of Pepsi each time I on it
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by kasysleek(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
olahero:
nah how many bottle i go drink wey go let me have this babe? can't use my money buy this phone ooo because nah drinks PEPSI dey produce not fone.

True
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by kasysleek(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
elijah2u:
I will buy it if it will pour me a cup of Pepsi each time I on it

Lol
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2015
kasysleek:

Lol
tongue
kasysleek:

Lol
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by Rex123(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2015
olahero:

Do you know if PePsi has an electronic arm? Or if they are making the phone with a well renown company that makes phone? Don't just condemn things think!
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by olahero(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Rex123:

Do you know if PePsi has an electronic arm? Or if they are making the phone with a well renown company that makes phone? Don't just condemn things think!
i am not condemning but saying my mind.
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by Rex123(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2015
olahero:
i am not condemning but saying my mind.

Okay!
Good morning!
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by DopeBoiRapy(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2015
na fotoshop picture b dat......nah wash
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by GetUmad: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Pepsi? 2015. Who still takes that? Wake me up when that of orijin codenamed Orijoh O1 snapdragon is out.
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by olahero(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2015
Rex123:

Okay!
Good morning!
Good morning sir.
Re: See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1 by acenazt: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pepsi me and my Entire Extended Family Spanning across 5 states done drink More than 10 thousand Bottles of Pepsi so i deserve this Phone.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Priv: UK Price, Release Date, Full Specs And Details / Who Else Saw This / Whatsapp Group- Have you benefited from any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.