Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

University And Polytechnic Consults Fraud? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University And Polytechnic Consults Fraud? (379 Views)

Police And Polytechnic Students Clash In Benue, 1 Killed (PHOTO) / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / 5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University And Polytechnic Consults Fraud? by debassy: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2015
I finished my O’level in 2003, I but I never had my 5 credits so I started doing different O’level exams till 2008 when I finally made my 6cs in 1 sitting. But during this period since 2003 I fend for myself with the money I made through baking of blocks and later trained to be a computer technician after which I was employed by COMMUNICATIONS WAREHOUSE, and LOYCEES COMPUTERS LTD. Then I couldn’t afford university fees so I planned to raise some money before embarking on tertiary education.
Then I began to see fliers of different university consults, unknown to me, they are not academic. Not until I was about to finish diploma in business administration, with OLABISI ONABANJO CONSULT IN CONJUNCTION WITH FORESIGHT TUTORS in 2010/2011 that I got to know I might be on a wrong path. I made research and came across the different bodies that regulates tertiary institutions in the country; NBTE and NUC so I made more enquiries and I was advised to do a 1year conversion program with ABRAHAM ADESANYA POLYTECHNIC, from ORDINARY DIPLOMA (OD) to ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA, (OND) I quickly raised money to obtain the form, and I got started in 2012 and finished in 2013, did my project, defended my project and hope to further as soon as I get the certificate, they promised and promised weeks after weeks, months after months, now 2015 is ending and there is no hope of getting the certificate, and no excuse was given whatsoever.
I wrote to the main campus pleading to get the certificate, the replied and said I must come to the main campus to lodge my complaint, which I did alongside my two colleagues, but all effort proved futile as they shifted the blame to their partner FORSIGHT TUTORS, We immediately went back to the foresight tutor’s office to tell them what we were told, they also shifted the blame to the main campus. Then we sensed a foul play. But we learned their children are schooling in BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, probably with our hard earned money.
please we need d certificate so that we can further our education. now am 31 and still pursuing a degree.

please i need your advice.
Re: University And Polytechnic Consults Fraud? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Sorry, why not report them to the appropriate authority like NBTE and NUC ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Academicians Please Help! / Alberto Del Rio Wrestled His Last WWE Match On August 5th, / DYA Account Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.