Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October (3089 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa) / Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Talk about caring for our Pawsome friends... and we easily comes to mind. We are Binggo Dog Food... the 1st branded dog food product in the Nigeria market. In Conjunction with the newly inaugurated Osogbo Dog Owners Club, we present the 2nd Osogbo Dog Walk. So bring out your dog and be a part of the event on the Saturday 17th October, 2015.

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
its not about Pureness of your breed of the type of breed... its about showing love and attention to our canine friends and keeping them healthy and fit!!!

#Binggo
#Osogbodogwalk

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Keep Calm! Am walking my dog!!

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by Hardeyraynie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Which area at osogbo
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hardeyraynie:
Which area at osogbo

Take-off point is Technical college Osogbo...

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
pictures loading...
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
here..

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
When is the dog walk train hitting the source- ILE-IFE?
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2015

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2015

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
more picture from Osogbo Dog Walk... Powered by Binggo Dog Food...health meal for smart dogs

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
powered by Binggo Dog Food...

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
...healthy meals for smart dog

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
proudly Nigerian...

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Osogbo Dog Owners Clus...

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
for the love of dogs...

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by BinggoFurLife: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
watch out we are coming to your town next...

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
BinggoFurLife:
its not about Pureness of your breed of the type of breed... its about showing love and attention to our canine friends and keeping them healthy and fit!!!

#Binggo
#Osogbodogwalk

This pix is from owerri dog walk
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by DidiLove1: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

This pix is from owerri dog walk

Can't you see Oshogbo dog walk and Oshogbo dog owners club clearly written on the banner behind them? #recievesense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by chucky234(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Nice one guys, but why all the Caucasian come short like Chow Chow?
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by chucky234(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2015
DidiLove1:

Can't you see Oshogbo dog walk and Oshogbo dog owners club clearly written on the banner behind them? #recievesense
Epic
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by Eveezy(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2015
nyc dog walk/show but i think d breeders in oshogbo need to improve on thier stock, i dnt know if these are thier best breeders dere bt, there is room for improvement, most especially d gsds nd cauc

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by Abagworo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
DidiLove1:

The streets on the 1st set of pictures are obviously Owerri.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624212/owerri-dog-walk-powered-binggo
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
DidiLove1:

obviously, if I saw it, I won't say its owerri dog walk.
you have to d the sense much more than I do
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by DidiLove1: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

obviously, if I saw it, I won't say its owerri dog walk.
you have to d the sense much more than I do

OK, since you weren't patient enough to view and read properly before commenting, #recievepatience and #recievesight

And at the bolded, #recieveeducation
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2015
DidiLove1:

OK, since you weren't patient enough to view and read properly before commenting, #recievepatience and #recievesight

And at the bolded, #recieveeducation

Lolz.
Sorry about the error.
I was busy with something else.
Plus, you're wicked

That's the link to owerri dog walk.
Now who really needs the sense?
The first two pictures are from owerri dog walk.
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by DidiLove1: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

Lolz.
Sorry about the error.
I was busy with something else.
Plus, you're wicked

That's the link to owerri dog walk.
Now who really needs the sense?
The first two pictures are from owerri dog walk.

I know about both dog walks bro, only tried pointing out that the Osogbo gig was a different event. Now we clear.

One love!! BTW, nice glasses you got on your dp. Me likey.
Re: Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
DidiLove1:

I know about both dog walks bro, only tried pointing out that the Osogbo gig was a different event. Now we clear.

One love!! BTW, nice glasses you got on your dp. Me likey.

Merçi beaucoup.
No harm done.
Jah bless!

(1) (Reply)

Scottish Fold Breed Of Cats Coming In From Ukraine / Is This The Best Doberman On Earth? / Pls Help! Am I Doing It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.