Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money (896 Views)

Toke Makinwa Sends Lunch Money To Her Twitter Fans / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money by okwudili37(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am sure this if the full definition of been broke for a guy like 50cent....He shared this photo and wrote "Man this lunch money,I gotta go to work I'm still up, no Sleep at all. new music this week",,,,,,
- See more at:http://www.omago.net/2015/10/lol-50cent-spells-broke-with-wads-of.html

Re: Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money by ObsoleteAndValu: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
D one at ur hand is enough to feed some famielies for a whole week in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money by Airforce1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dude not bankrupt afterall
Re: Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money by Chanchit: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Just pack that K give me.
Re: Lol. 50cent Spells 'broke' With Wads Of Dollar Bills, Calls It Lunch Money by trapQ: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
At his age... still "babying" and "fooling " around.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Took To Twitter To Reply Rumours He Now Lives In South Africa / T.B Joshua's Daughter Called To Bar. / Singer Chidinma Shows Us Her Backside Again - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.