Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? (3377 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? by owo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2005
@Ajisafe : "The Muslims have been promised in the Qur'an that God will make Islam overcome all other religions. That's why you don't see them running around like the Jehovah's Witnesses who go from one house to another, and some "born again" preachers who scream inside buses or "molue" disturbing other people's peace and quiet. And this is because God is the Lord and the Omnipotent over all things."

...be careful... I'm sure you may not be able to muster the time and courage to face the issues that you are raising.

1. After the promise to muslims as stated by you.... they now try to help their god by bombing and killing so that they will enter thier self made heaven... abi? Therefore, it is either the promise cannot be their god or it was never made.
2. who disturbs more... the people that wake us up early in the morning with call for prayers ... or those who shout during the day.
3. if muslims were so sure of their faith... how come they do not allow others to preach or practice their religion where-ever they are the majority. It is the most obvious mark of insecurity when a person or group of persons refuse to hear alternative views or allow debate. It is bondage and nothing less.
4. Those who kill men and women because they have converted... declare to the world, by their action, that they are secretly doing something underneath which they would not want others to know through the conversion of their former members. Only evil cults do such.

Every sword has adouble edge.... be careful
Re: The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? by goodguy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2005
Very nice write-up, Owo.
Re: The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? by RhodaRose(f): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2005
EVERY man is made in the image of God/Allah and if you kill but one you are not in His good graces, no matter what reason you believe you had the right to "get rid' of one of His. Only God/Allah has the right to call His Home in His time...

No one who thinks they are killing for Him are in their "right mind" but the evil one is in control of them...no killing is Right in the Eyes of our Creator

RhodaRose
Re: The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? by donnie(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2005
Every man is made in the imgae of God and not 'God/Alah'. For God Almighty and Alah are not one and the same. You can do a research on that for yourself and find out.

However your explanation of those killings as the work of the evil one and not God is well appreciated by me.

Thank you.
Re: The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? by RhodaRose(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2005
Donnie,

I was just going by the research that others had wrote on this forum, that Allah was the Muslim name for God as Yahshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus.

Sorry if I do not understand the concept as of yet, I am still learning.

Should I maybe just say our Creator from now on?

Thanks,

RhodaRose
Re: The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? by SEWORLD(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
God will make a way for his people. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place." / Reasons Why God Answers The Prayers Of Little Children / A Reasonable Quote Atheist Should Think About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.