Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking (859 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / Epic Reply To Whatapp Post By Wife To Husband / Are You Bored? Are You Thinking Of What T...are You Ready For Self Empowerment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Comedian Alibaba, again, struck a cord with this post!!

Re: This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oh God!
Re: This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by RobinHez(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
He nailed it!

Seriously I'm tired of seeing beggars

...some even have the audacity to storm into a church to beg for alms, like they can enter a mosque in like manner angry

Begging should be a last resort for an URGENT need! Not some occupation....
Re: This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by RobinHez(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lalasticlala...pls push this to FP!
Re: This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by trapQ: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
African women are the most hardworking in the world. Most times they act as father, mother, breadwinner etc of the home. But still, they don't get enough credit. They cook, clean, do the laundry, go about their businesses , only to go home late at nightly still cater to their husbands/children.

God bless our hardworking mothers. This should serve as a source of motivation to everyone.

1 Like

Re: This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by eherbal(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ali Baba, You Must Give! I Remember Way Back '93, 94,When You Were Still On The Streets. You Were A Frequent Guest At Mama Ekaetes House At 312 ,Festac Town. You Were Always At Her Place For One Favor Or The Other. You Were Corporately Begging. You Were Very Thin and Funny. If People Didn't Lend You A Hand Of Reprieve, You Won't Be Where You Are.
You And Basket Mouth Ought To Have A Change Of Heart. If You Can't Give, Don't Condemn cool

1 Like

Re: This Post By Comedian Alibaba Will Get You Thinking by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice post, I've swore not to give to all these beGgars that litter everywhere. They should all look for work

(1) (Reply)

Make Your House A Home / When My 3-year-old Stole. / Fertility Test Goes Messy: Housewife Accuses Doctor Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.