Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) (28713 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Hosts Miracle, BBNaija Winner, At Imo Government House. Photos / 2face Idibia Meets Governor Obiano In Awka- Pictures / Burna Boy Meets Drake, In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by babafirst(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
olapluto:
Hahahaha charly boy na agbalagba omo ita.
Lol
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by sun4mama(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
See old man de behave like u16
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by captainflash(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Smh! some guys are just booking spaces....if u dunno what to type, just look and leave..simple as abcd... grin
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Querty(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who cares!!!!

only my CRush and my love, Diezani on my mind...
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by sommy25(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
This festival! First of its kind in SE? Its certainly not going to be the last.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
It is indeed funny how people reason.So because he is "old" he should kill himself?
It may not look like it to some clowns but the truth is he is AT WORK. He is an entertainer with a brand and he is busy doing his job and earning a living.
Yes what he is doing is called WORK!!

He is busy,are you?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Iykemerit: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Charly Boy u are still behaveing like a boy,ride on with ur cultural carnival go and see ur govenor Rochas na
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
even Charlie boy photo op self don't worse well a,well fair outfit though
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by mezofep: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by j4sure(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
His from another planet ni
StepTwo:
everyt time I see this guy, I just see the definition of funny.
I mean, how can a grand father be like this dude?
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
How old is Charlie Boy again?! undecided
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by room089: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Meeeeeeen, no matter Charlie boy's madness and wierdness, he has got a great stature and physique. Who would've imagined that he is more than 60 years old with a grand child of about 20 years old?
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by bummyla(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
What concerns Anambra state and Oguta Imo state? Charlie Boy Please grow up! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
bummyla:
What concerns Anambra state and Oguta Imo state? Charlie Boy Please grow up! http://www.bummyla.com

^^^You're in more need of your unsolicited advice!
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by millionaireman: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Charlie Boy the natural artist, Charlie the success in Nigeria full of torns and obstacles.
Here he is doing and enjoying show with Gov. Obiano. Kudos.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jack of all trade
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by mejai(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
am only interested in DAT babe! who she be? anyone with her number?
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by kunle1960: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Charly Boy is my mannest man who looks young all day long.Long Live Area Father.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
starlight101:
complete am
happy grin
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by ihedioramma: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
benedictnsi:
So how does the meeting help develop Nigeria
You ask well dear, there know road in anambra state now and how much did he gave that old man now? for what ? am sorry for people of anambra state
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by laboguashi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
I guess this is why there are lots of power bikes in Awka cruising around town today. No wonder Trig Point full finish
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Cyjetty: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
CHARLY BOY IS A SHAMELESS love-vendor. AS USUAL USING GIRLS TO SEDUCE GOVERNORS FOR CONTRACT.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Cyjetty: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
THIS IS HOW HE USED ONE GIRL TO SEDUCE IWU THE INEC CHAIR AND TURNED ROUND TO BLACKMAIL HIM FOR CONTRACT WITH UNDERCOVER RECORDING. THIS IS HIS STOCK IN TRADE. OBIANO SHOULD BEWARE.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Tex42(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Obiano would be like, My God! Make this camera man hurry up this thing before this creep go start to dey act up for here...

To think that this 'West side' is a grandfather... Lol!
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Visiting the governor as what please, who or what body is he representing. Is he the president of coson or pman, dont under which body he represented thatf the governor had to include this picture snapping in his busy schedule because he ought to be fully occupied to have time for idle picture takings where one adult man will be doing caricature. SMH for the charly man.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Palmwinetapper: 3:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Shameful
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by comp88: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2015
i dont no w@ to comment, but this APC Regime no recognise all those him swagger
SO he is thinking of relocating to the east from north
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Charly, always acting like a boy
Tex42:
Obiano would be like, My God! Make this camera man hurry up this thing before this creep go start to dey act up for here...
To think that this 'West side' is a grandfather... Lol!
Airforce1:
Charly, always acting like a boy

CharlieBoy even looks older than the gov'nor.
Re: Charly Boy Meets With Governor Obiano In Anambra Government House (Photos) by Tex42(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mbediogu:

CharlieBoy even looks older than the gov'nor.
Who would belief that... The grand Pa is just too full of youthful exuberance.
Charlie in a league of his own...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido, Phyno & BankyW At Quilox Easter Pool Party(photos) / Jidenna Speaks Pidgin With Donjazzy. "How We Go Take Connect When I Land Naija?" / Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.