Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting (814 Views)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / Fight That Demon Now!! / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting by donblacky(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Well!well!well! Saw "David" and "Goliath" fighting today,remembered a fight i was involved in several years ago,it was during my primary school days(celias in portharcourt)there was this girl named Gift..(She wasn't a gift to me)she was our class captain in primary 3,she has dis silly and funny habit of writing down the names of me and 3 other of my friends(or gang members) on the list of noisemakers,guilty or not....

On a faithful day,she wrongly put down our names(she derives pleasure in seeing us flogged)..at d end of classes,we (i and my gang members) caught up with her at the door of the class and started "dashing" her some slaps(no teacher was around)..her nanny who normally picks her and her younger siblings from school saw us and threatened to beat us outside the school premises(i do go back home alone then)..

HOW DARE you threaten our gang?we held a meeting the next day during break period,and hurriedly decided to beat her up before she has the chance to beat us,in other words,we decided to take the fight to her

After school,we left the class immediately and waited for her along a bush part they normally take(see stupid confidence naaa)...i was appointed to start the fight(as the leader)then others would join(to be leader no easy oooo)..when they approached,i rushed at her and jumped and slapped her(see careless mind)..she was shocked,ßυt didn't react at 1st,she told me to go home that am too little for her,i got angry and pushed her( how dare you call a gang leader "little"wink. Omo,the girl grab me,lifted me up,threw me on the ground and started pounding me...meanwhile,my gang members ran off to a far distance shouting for help(so much 4 having each others back and fighting as one)...mehn,that girl beat me black,green,blue ,purple and indigo,she nearly killed me,she sat on my chest,pinned my hands down,nd nearly choked me to death,my eyes were bulging out,i was only seeing white tins and hearing voices crying "Anty you will kill him ooo" ...then God sent a man to rescue me,he slapped the girl several times and forced her to go home(mehn demon enter dat gal)..when i got home crying,my mum saw me and she cried too(to tell u how dem panel beat me reach)
Popsy took me to school the next day,and was boiling,he was calmed down by the head mistress then,my dad even involved his friend a police man,,when my dad saw the girl,he shouted JESUS!!!...when he got home that day,he said to my mum "talk to your son,he wants to kill himself" (may his soul rest in peace,loving dad) ..omo this near death fight experience,taught me to choose my fight wisely,infact i started running away from fights after that day.
Share your fight experience or some1 else's own(d one u conquered or d one u were conquered)
Mod(ryt section pls)

Cc lalasticlala
Re: A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Very funny! Silly things we did as kids. Sometimes, I wonder if kids get high on natural weed to behave the way they do. The morale, confidence and all.

I havnt fought before though. Some say it's cowardice, I say it's common sense. Who has fighting helped? I charge and argue and raise my voice but when it comes to the real deal, I slip out of the arena.. It works all the time.

I hate wounds, so I hate fighting. Quote me and say rubbish and ama kick your square a$$
Re: A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting by niggi4life(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin, you just made me laugh unnecessarily
Re: A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting by donblacky(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
niggi4life:
grin, you just made me laugh unnecessarily

Lolz,share ur fighting experience
Re: A Fight That You Were Involved In,that Changed Your View About Fighting(fighting by donblacky(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
youngpol:
Very funny! Silly things we did as kids. Sometimes, I wonder if kids get high on natural weed to behave the way they do. The morale, confidence and all.

I havnt fought before though. Some say it's cowardice, I say it's common sense. Who has fighting helped? I charge and argue and raise my voice but when it comes to the real deal, I slip out of the arena.. It works all the time.

I hate wounds, so I hate fighting. Quote me and say rubbish and ama kick your square a$$

A$$ kicker,na fight u wan fight so ooo,loll

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Seun Osewa... Must Read!!! / What Is The Current Exchange Rate. / Photo Of Jambite That Killed Him Self Because He Scored Below 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.