Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? (2996 Views)

Which Football Club In The World Have The Craziest Fans? / Which Football Club Has The Most Worn Jersey In Nigeria / Pls Which Football Bet Plays Niaja Premier Leauge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Since the beginning of football,the world has witnessed the display of outrageous skills from some of the football's best. Below is a list of some of the craziest skill ever witnessed. Which is ur favourite and which do you think is the most effective?
1. Elastico:Nigerians call this 'snake-bite'. When you think of elastico,u think of Ronaldinho.
2.Step-overs:the step-over or 'leg-over' has proven to be one of the most timeless skill. Repeated by CR7,Nazario Ronaldo and Neymar and guess what? Defenders fall for it still.
3. Nutmeg: Some say Messi is the king of this skill. Nigerians call this 'osi' or 'opiyo'. It is one of the most (if not the most) humiliating skill. Do u remember Messi v Milner in da UCL?
4. Rainbow flick: Nigerians love this one cos it was perfected by Okocha. (y'all know Okocha's trademark skill right?). Neymar has also attempted it severally.
5. Feint: we know the shoot feint,don't we? Where a player fakes a shot. Its the best skill in one on one situations.
6. 360 turn: self explanatory. Zidane is the king of this.
7. Dummy:just like its name,its a very passive skill where a player lets the ball slide between his legs.
8. No-touch dribble: a new skill that has been perfected by Messi. A skill that enables players beat opposition with their body without ball contact.
So sport lovers,choose ur favourite and most effective skill or add yours. Feel free to tell us the skill you've perfected. smiley grin
cc:
honeric01
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Sunexy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Touch ur toes
Maradona invented BT I perfected it
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:
Touch ur toes
Maradona invented BT I perfected it
lol,nice one bro! I 4got to mention that. If u are that gud,join the super eagles bruh grin . We lack quality players
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by osesology(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rainbow flick. Love it anyday
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Sunexy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
haywhy911:
lol,nice one bro! I 4got to mention that. If u are that gud,join the super eagles bruh grin . We lack quality players
Wud love 2 play in the same team with u...for u 2 av recalled all these skills, den u must be perfect on the pitch
grin
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nutmeg is for smart players
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:

Wud love 2 play in the same team with u...for u 2 av recalled all these skills, den u must be perfect on the pitch
grin
grin grin U are flattering me bro. It would interest u to know that i'm not a very gud footballer but i watch alot. Sha i know how to execute that 360-turn
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
osesology:
Rainbow flick. Love it anyday
yeah,but don't try it against frustrated players o. Remember what happened to Neymar in the Copa del rey final against Bilbao?
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
tellwisdom:
Nutmeg is for smart players
exactly,Messi makes that skill looks so easy! Remember Suarez vs Luiz in the UCL quarter final?
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snrr,A female! which skill can u execute best grin
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by tellwisdom: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
haywhy911:
exactly,Messi makes that skill looks so easy! Remember Suarez vs Luiz in the UCL quarter final?

That dribble leaves you with shock..lol

1 Like

Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
tellwisdom:

That dribble leaves you with shock..lol
lol,very humiliating!
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by zinachidi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
what about snakebite? That ronaldinho's master piece??
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
zinachidi:
what about snakebite? That ronaldinho's master piece??
bruh,there is no way I can forget that. That's the first thing on d list. Its real name is elastico
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by osesology(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
haywhy911:
yeah,but don't try it against frustrated players o. Remember what happened to Neymar in the Copa del rey final against Bilbao?
Hehehehehe. That's even the plan, make dem frustrated the more. Back in 2003 ANC 3rd place final, JJ Okocha almost got more than he bargained for wen he embarrassed the Malian defender while they (MALI)were 2goals down. Can't forget that
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Sunexy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
haywhy911:
grin grin U are flattering me bro. It would interest u to know that i'm not a very gud footballer but i watch alot. Sha i know how to execute that 360-turn
Hmmm....I know u are a gud footballer...u are jst being too humble
Naija wud remember u one day 4 such humility
grin
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
osesology:

Hehehehehe. That's even the plan, make dem frustrated the more. Back in 2003 ANC 3rd place final, JJ Okocha almost got more than he bargained for wen he embarrassed the Malian defender while they (MALI)were 2goals down. Can't forget that
lol,i remember that. It should be 2002 AFCON. Sha any player who wants to try rainbow flick should execute it on 'RATIONAL' frustated defenders (defenders like Hummels and Boateng) and not on 'IRRATIONAL' frustated defenders like Pepe. Lol
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sunexy:
Hmmm....I know u are a gud footballer...u are jst being too humble Naija wud remember u one day 4 such humility grin
lol... I don't know what to say!
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Sunexy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
haywhy911:
lol... I don't know what to say!
Say nothing broda
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by pamcode(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snake-bite and Nutmegs are always the most exciting.
For me Ronaldinho elastico and Ronalda delima nutmegs are the icing on the cake for me.
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
pamcode:
Snake-bite and Nutmegs are always the most exciting.
For me Ronaldinho elastico and Ronalda delima nutmegs are the icing on the cake for me.
i enjoy Messi's nutmegs too
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by awesomegenius(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nutmeg And No-touch-dribble.....mehn i just can't do without these skills
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
awesomegenius:
Nutmeg And No-touch-dribble.....mehn i just can't do without these skills
smiley grin A good player talking

1 Like

Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by snrr(f): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2015
haywhy911:
Snrr,A female! which skill can u execute best grin
honestly only leg-over and snake-bite
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2015
snrr:
honestly only leg-over and snake-bite
am sure u are a great footballer grin
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by snrr(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2015
haywhy911:
am sure u are a great footballer grin
umm i should hav been great but i dont hav d strenght and stamina i was only very skillful
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
snrr:

umm i should hav been great but i dont hav d strenght and stamina i was only very skillful
you are saying it like its a thing of the past. Don't u play anymore?
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by snrr(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
haywhy911:
you are saying it like its a thing of the past. Don't u play anymore?
nope only saturday set to keep fit and for fun
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
snrr:

nope only saturday set to keep fit and for fun
wow,amazing! Just like a lady in ma street. She trains with guys too
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Gamesound(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Elastico!! and Step over, my best skills don't do without on pitch
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
OPIO : D dribble when ur opponent put d ball btwn ur opn legs nd u close it later but its too late
then u will feel useless

1 Like

Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
OPIO : D dribble when ur opponent put d ball btwn ur opn legs nd u close it later but its too late
then u will feel useless
lol,yeah. That's the same thing as nutmeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Jay-jay Okocha As Enugu Rangers Player / See The Amazing Car Collection Of Eccentric Football Coach, Jose Mourinho (PIX) / Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.