Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? (3026 Views)

Which Football Club In The World Have The Craziest Fans? / Which Football Club Has The Most Worn Jersey In Nigeria / Pls Which Football Bet Plays Niaja Premier Leauge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by awesomegenius(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
thanks for the compliment Sir
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by gustav25: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Opio go make you wan kill your opponent plus side gigs you go receive .....you go vex wella
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by prelinctus: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Op, I think there's one that's called "show me your height". Also, what is the name of that one that one that Ronaldinho did to Terry and Carvalho in Barca/Chelsea UCL semifinal that ended 4-2?
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2015
prelinctus:
Op, I think there's one that's called "show me your height". Also, what is the name of that one that one that Ronaldinho did to Terry and Carvalho in Barca/Chelsea UCL semifinal that ended 4-2?
uhmm,am not sure I can remember.

'show me ur height' should be dsame thing as rainbow-flick ryt? Am nt sure sha. Which player executes the move regularly?
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
I can do the opio to 9 out of the eleven players on the pitch before the end of a game, but I feel bad when another person do it to me.
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by GMan650(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
haywhy911:
uhmm,am not sure I can remember.

'show me ur height' should be dsame thing as rainbow-flick ryt? Am nt sure sha. Which player executes the move regularly?

Okocha does the 'show me your height' in his time. A skill done when you height your opponent.

The Ronaldinho's skill against Chelsea backline in the UCL is called 'Samba dance'. Ronaldinho is a genius, he just danced samba and all Chelsea defenders followed suit even Cech. grin grin grin

But how can y'all forget about 'follow me' and 'drawback'.
Drawback was used by Kanu very well: A skill whereby you will drag the ball by the side of your foot only to draw it back with sole of your foot. I love that skill, I still do it anyway

1 Like

Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
GMan650:

Okocha does the 'show me your height' in his time. A skill done when you height your opponent.

The Ronaldinho's skill against Chelsea backline in the UCL is called 'Samba dance'. Ronaldinho is a genius, he just danced samba and all Chelsea defenders followed suit even Cech. grin grin grin
But how can y'all forget about 'follow me' and 'drawback'.
Drawback was used by Kanu very well: A skill whereby you will drag the ball by the side of your foot only to draw it back with sole of your foot. I love that skill, I still do it anyway
wow,u've got d knowledge bro! Show me ur height is the same thing as rainbow-flick. And as 4 dat dance,i cn remember nw. I even have the video.he just did one dance like that and fired d ball in2 d net.Cech was rooted to the spot. There's also one called 'drag-back'. If u can remember the final btw Barca n juve,Busquets did it in d early stages. It worked so well that Vidal had to go reckless on him
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2015
I love the Hocus Pocus,very hard trick to pull off though ,I also love the Roulette perfected by the legendary Zizou.
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by haywhy911(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I love the Hocus Pocus,very hard trick to pull off though ,I also love the Roulette perfected by the legendary Zizou.
yeah,the 'Marseille roulette'. I termed it '360-turn' for better understanding
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by joviegghead: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
If i don't execute a step-over during a match,then,my match isn't complete.. But,the most dreaded and humiliating is definitely 'the nutmeg'. These are my favorite skills..
Re: Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? by awesomegenius(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
haywhy911:
smiley grin A good player talking

Thanks for the compliments,Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usyk Returns Heavyweight Title Belts To Anthony Joshua After Victory / Surviving On Sports Betting After Job Loss / Nigeria Welcomes The Falconets To The Country Today Being 3rd August 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.