Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245208 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by assu2013(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
U want be Jaga na..,,..,,...,,

We dey wait
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by aikman(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guy wetin be your own nahh, finish this your smelling tory nahh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ledaman: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
You were even boosting that you slept with pregnant women also ewu like u!
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ki02020(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
aikman:
Guy wetin be your own nahh, finish this your smelling tory nahh

Smelling and you want him to continue undecided

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by mradjoy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
where dis OP con go hide na? abi lastma don arrest you ni ke?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
oya I don land,na now Mtn just send d 10 mb..Plus I got set my charger mouth 180 degree before my Tecno N1 go pick current. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by soloboss(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op u b motherfucker.........fast jareh,because of ur story nw,I don enter inside gutter.....mtcheeew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Kanbee: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by segemaconfirm: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guy, net episode pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2015

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Episode 12

Slap wey my mama never slap me before ?? The kind slap wey dem dey call destiny reset..The kind slap wey dey make everything for your Front turn double..The kind slap wey your ear go day hear " ooiooooooooiooo".

" You slapped me ?? I no sabi wetin make me comot that kind stupid thing for mouth. Person slap me i still day ask am .. ..no oh ..no .No be slap ,na handjob .

Yes and if u dont stop harrasing me,i will slap u again..I felt like holding and cutting open her intestines that moment ,then machete her boobs and slice her stomach,roast her yansh and Feed her remainder to the dogs while i severe her head and hang it a stick ..

..Many stupid and silly things just started popping up in my mind..Sincerely,i felt the urge of slapping and harassing her but it took a kind of Grace wey i never see before to restrain myself.

This was the First time i was Slapped by a Lady.. Tho Halfrica and Farano had attempted to try it with me before but Dey calm down when dem see say my eyes don red and doing that fit land them for Gbogbi.

This inchinbong,na sudden,sharp.accurate, well placed and direct all five fingers slap without any warning. she give me so.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by awa(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tonny55:
Get MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,AIRTEL DATA...

3GB FOR 1000
5GB FOR 1600
10GB FOR 3000
20GB FOR 6000
Valid for a MONTH!

This is shared data, the data is transferred to your number.
Contact Tony on 08099274547.

Please send 20GB to the Op and send me the bill effective immediately.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by assu2013(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is like when go. U come dey confuse n 4get what happen? Abi?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Honestly1: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Can't read ur crap story... You would have used such time and sence to make money...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by 9jaboi8701(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bia, Okoro dis ur episode 12 u go rewrite am again o coz d story be like wen u dey watch film and d cd come skip jump go anoda scene making u confuse

The person above me, sharrap jorr. Story u dey follow bumper 2 bumper like Frsc people. U wan Jst show us say u get new Stwpid quote picture 2 talk nonsense cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
ryd3:
U just left hundreds of people spell bound. Th e first time I'm reloading frequently to follow a post.... Improve ur talent guy... Send ur number make I transfer mb for u

thanks..oga Pm me now lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Aida13: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode One.

As a Young ,handsome ,sexy and extremely appealing guy wey i be, Tall, deliciously handsome and breathtaking with 6 packs ,light in complexion as i con add pink lips join with a perfect gap tooth..i get Davido dimple,kiss Daniel lips,iyanya's body.wizkid Skin ,Lynnx height and Korede bello eyes...To get any babe for myself no be my probelm at all.

holy Michael....only you ONE...

na so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Episode 13

Luckily it was only me and her that day.Na wetin just save am be that,if to say another person witness am..No be wetin we day talk we go dey talk now . "".

She Left and warned me never ,ever,again in my entire life,approach her and Tell her such dirty thing again.

He don finish ,how dare this chick...

Abi make i arrange guys go beat her make dem deflate that yansh she day use yanga about ??

Despite all these her behaviour ,it just made me more interested in her.What is it this girl really wants ?? Its the Fourth day already ..I never do parol wey pass a day or 2 days at worst.. Wetin other girls dey see wey d girls no day see for my body ??

Even if i no think of the sex again as i go get that one from my many other chicks,how about the 40k bet wey remain 3 days to expire ?? Something had to be done. .. Na so one silly but workable idea just enter my mind.. Ehn where this kind idea day wey i con day suffer myself. since.

.Inchinbong, whether u like am or not ,by fire by force. i must chop u..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by kaadibia(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
bia Op are u high on cheap drugs?
Finish this tales by moonlight. Joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chrisilo:

Giv u his number
U don already fall for him??
Chaii... Naija gals!

Hehehehhehehehehe. Fall for him? I pity u and any oda guy Wey dey flex him dry chest somwhr in d name of swag or seduction. If na unto me alone eeeh, una go dry I swear

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Estrada(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided dude... I was actually thinking u are damn creative n funny but ur last 3 posts reeks of epic boredom n desperation laced with a failing effort at creating suspense. save urself some credit n wrap ds up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sunkyphil:
dis guy no let ur talent waste o;u will make a gud comedian

I am a Comedian sir..I do stand up comedy

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by MVLOX(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 13

Luckily it was only me and her that day.Na wetin just save am be that,if to say another person witness am..No be wetin we day talk we go dey talk now . "".

She Left and warned me never ,ever,again in my entire life,approach her and Tell her such dirty thing again.

He don finish ,how dare this chick...

Abi make i arrange guys go beat her make dem deflate that yansh she day use yanga about. No ,i remember she warned that if i dont Desist from her,she was going to report me to appropriate authorities.

Despite all these are behaviour ,it just made me more interested in her.What is it this girl really wants ?? Its the Fourth day already ..I never do parol wey pass a day and 2 days at worst.. Wetin other girls dey see wey d girls no day see for my body ??

Even if i no think of the sex again as i go get that one from my many other chicks,how about the 40k bet wey remain 3 days to expire ?? Something had to be done. .. Na so one silly but workable idea just enter my mind.. Ehn where this kind idea day wey i con day suffer myself. since.

.Inchinbong, whether u like am or not ,by fire by force. i must chop u..

Guy finish dis story na shuu......u go refund my mb and gate fee ooo
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estrada:
undecided dude... I was actually thinking u are damn creative n funny but ur last 3 posts reeks of epic boredom n desperation laced with a failing effort at creating suspense. save urself some credit n wrap ds up.

Say God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Dramadiddy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estrada:
my friend, if you don't have patience to read the full story unfollow the thread!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by turnup05: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
You are too good, keep it up man! Was feeling sad but you just made my day.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
turnup05:
You are too good, keep it up man! Was feeling sad but you just made my day.

Isnt it a man"s greatest prayer to bring smile to his fellow man"s face ?? God bless u Sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by drtwist(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estrada:
its not easy to keep the pace of most Good Job. I understand ur plit but next time korect him by highlighting is error not criticizing on a dark board. Pls dnt requote biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by hammedonisade(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
class captain, are you the nneji charles that i know you'll know me if it's you through my username...
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by prettyjo(f): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
so many people viewing this storyshocked shocked
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by luorquay: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abeg who get small mb make e transfer for me. ClassCaptain don't put everybody for one chance. See as I dey reload nairaland thread like say money wan comot from am. Nice one op. Keep it up

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.