Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! (37896 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by AllSolar(f): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to Wunmi and BJ on your passing out today! Love you guys!!!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by harry2009(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
congrats to d C14 passing out today. special shout out to ma goons at baruten (kwara) kopas Maruf, musty, uche, micheal, ramat, ebenteh, u guys are wonderful... CNT wait to meet u on top
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by ladygudhead(f): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
congrats!

to

Nemzy!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by davibid: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats folks for a successful round-up of your services to our grate country (Naija), may all your efforts be blessed.

May the govt. remember your efforts by providing jobs for y'all....

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by busybishop: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
From copper to gold.
From base metal to precious metal.

Congratuloooooo...

Biaaaaaaa... cheesy
amen
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by OlaoluEmir(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulationssss!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by koboko69: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
I lost my gf cos she went to serve in Abj angry

Well congrats to her
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by slap1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congrats and God's grace to Sugarybelle and other amazing friends of mine.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by EricDonn(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Huge congratulations to my sister Peace... i wish her a quick miracle job just like mine
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
go ye all and multiply
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by moyox(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=jazinogold post=38993920]Just like yesterday, it looks as if it will never end but here you are today, with an appreciative heart giving glory to God for a successful completion of your national youth service year.We rejoice with you as you remove your head dresses for the final time to give the last salutation as a corps member to the governor of your states of deployment.Our prayer is that God will settle and reward you gloriously. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
congrats to them all..........I pray GOD settle you gires on time and fast.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by anigbajumo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations....ah wish u all dat best in your future endeavors....
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by anigbajumo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations....ah wish u all dat best in your future endeavors....
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Olayemi244(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
COngrats to you all
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by adegoke93: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
I pray that may your service never be in vain.Congrats
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why una pass out na?? Una don cause more problems for jobless graduates!!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by SugaryBelle(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
slap1:
Congrats and God's grace to Sugarybelle and other amazing friends of mine.

Thanks hun,I appreciate.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by jibbzion(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations to you all. May God's favor continue to abide with you in all your dealings and endeavors.

We sef wey never serve, our own too go come in peace and with bountiful privileges in Jesus' name.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by PENUEL17(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM ALL, I WISH THEM SUCCESS, HEALTH, MORE GRACE, STRENT, HAPPINESS, REST & PEACE IN LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Kolex79: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
wishing them all a good life time..congrat!
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Suzancares(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thumbs up to them and more GRACE smiley
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
SugaryBelle:

Thanks hun,I appreciate.
My sweetie passed out today cheesy.. Sorry nne.. I just saw this now.. May God bless you flenty..flenty, and welcome to the labor success market.. Congratulations dear kiss.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by woodboi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
congratulations batch C 2014...
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by OLORISTAINLESS(f): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
congratulation to them all.and use dis medium to congratulate my fiance also olasunkami ahmed stainlesly
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by OOLUSOGA(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
congratulations to you all best of luck in the labour market.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by sadiqcholel: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Congratulation 2 meeee nd my fellow corp members.....2 All Taraba Corp members and d nation @ large....
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Phemphel: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
It makes me to remembered the day I finished my service year in Nasarawa state. It was a memorable experience. Congratulations to all of you and I wish you all the best you wish for yourselves. In short while it will be done on some of you that you on your own. I pray that God will lead you in to the labour to favour and protect you. Amen
Instead of being Idle after the service, you can make good residual income that will give you total financial freedom.
Watch out for my next post for details.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by Fraih(f): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations to everyone who passed out yday and especially Tayo(served in Kastina) i remember then i was like Jeez, are you sure you dont wana redeploy, all the way from ondo state? ! But today you are being send forth, all the best my dear! am happy to be celebrating you now smiley smiley smiley
Signed
Fraih
#awaitingCorper2016A
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by SugaryBelle(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

My sweetie passed out today cheesy.. Sorry nne.. I just saw this now.. May God bless you flenty..flenty, and welcome to the labor success market.. Congratulations dear kiss.
Amen,thanks Sleeky.
Re: Drop your Congratulatory Messages For Batch C 2014 Corpers Passing Out Today! by boldndbeautiful(f): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats to us, it's been God all thru.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer / NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.