Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Clickbank Has A New Design - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Has A New Design (632 Views)

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Paypal And Clickbank, In Nigeria, What Kind Of Business Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Has A New Design by mrdollar1: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2009
what do you guys think of clickbank's new design ?
Re: Clickbank Has A New Design by LateefO(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2009
Hi,
Pls can you explain what the design is?

Waiting for your response.
Re: Clickbank Has A New Design by mrdollar1: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2009
I mean the new look or the new hompage.
It use to be blue but now it is wine.
Re: Clickbank Has A New Design by LateefO(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2009
Sure they have but that's only the look.
so to me it means nothing.
They can only prove great and wonderful when they include Nigeria in their list afterall they have just added 30 new countries.
Re: Clickbank Has A New Design by Jacosky(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2009
I totally agree with you Lateef. They have kept us out for quite too long and they've just got to let us in.
Re: Clickbank Has A New Design by pastorbisi: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2009
I have visited the new click bank and must confess that it is cool

(1) (Reply)

Paper Versus Mobile Technology Processes / Do Ou Know Anything About Biodisc / The Greatest Network Marketing Company In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.