Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. (8257 Views)

Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Truckpusher(m): 5:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Ladies in the house should help us confirm this to enable us behave ourselves and probably save our lives during these horrific days of yours. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by MizMyColi(f): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Oct 15, 2015
National Association of Space Bookers una welldone o cheesy grin
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by MrHighSea: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Pet her or else...

1 Like

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by lilmax(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Ikaosunwon(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Is this true?....coz me, I don't notice all this @all.
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Deejavuu(f): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Hehehe. some ladies are cool when the "visitor" is around tho.
While some just snap from the slightest provocation. Lol

The picture of the dragon spitting fire describes someone i know perfectly lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by An2elect2(f): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Is this suppose to be funny

6 Likes

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Truckpusher(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2015
MrHighSea:
Pet her or else...
Don't ever pet a woman when she's about to see red - She go use you do pillow. grin grin
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Truckpusher(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2015
lilmax:
grin grin
Ma nigga grin grin grin
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Truckpusher(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
Hehehe. some ladies are when the "visitor" is around tho.
While some just snap from the slightest provocation. Lol

The picture of the dragon spitting fire describes someone i know perfectly lipsrsealed
Mention them let's write a warning letter to their partners or spouses - We can't afford to lose more men with what Boko Haram is doing in this country. grin
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:

Ehhyyyaaa
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Truckpusher(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:
I guess yours is already close then.

Gerarahia before you stain this floor.

You dun buy pad sef? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Deejavuu(f): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mention them let's write a warning letter to their partners or spouses - We can't afford to lose more men with what Boko Haram is doing in this country. grin

Hehehe

Nothing to be scared of. It's just for a few days grin

1 Like

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by An2elect2(f): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess yours is already close then.
Gerarahia before you stain this floor.
You dun buy pad sef? grin
Dry as usual

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Women from which planet do these?
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by xynerise: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Its official! This guy is a confirmed woman wrapper. You have time to observe all these? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Alezy(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:
not really. ...just a fact
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by lilmax(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ma nigga grin grin grin
grin

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2015
How does this help me to make more money ?

1 Like

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by BossKratos: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided

See this 1! Woke up at 5am just to book space? She must be on serious "red flag duty" to be this confused!
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
When you visit some when they are on and the thing suddenly hits them, they start looking for a way to make you leave so that they can cry and stretch on the floor. grin grin grin
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by MizMyColi(f): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
BossKratos:
undecided

See this 1! Woke up at 5am just to book space? She must be on serious "red flag duty" to be this confused!

Okay.
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by KanwuliaJara: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2015
No different from men BEFORE and AFTER EJAKULATION! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by MzDeeb(f): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't think this is true for most ladies esp here in Nigeria...

This was exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by 5minsmadness: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
An2elect2:
Didn't u find this funny?
Or are u on your period
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by 5minsmadness: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
MzDeeb:
I don't think this is true for most ladies esp here in Nigeria...

This was exaggerated.

Of course it was exaggerated ma'am.
It's just a joke.

1 Like

Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Deep sigh
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by NifemiOlu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lord I praise you for my fiancée. Even my ex girlfriend wasn't like that. Calmness all through.
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by God2man(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
OK.
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by God2man(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ladies in the house should help us confirm this to enable us behave ourselves and probably save our lives during these horrific days of yours. grin

Interesting.
Re: How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. by dsquare33: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
MzDeeb:
I don't think this is true for most ladies esp here in Nigeria... And who told you it's exaggeration.If you know the kind of intense pain some women go through in the name of menses then you will know its not exaggeration,some women pass through this problem because their pelvic girdle is tight and these women are usually the ones with heavy bleeding.

This was exaggerated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Single And Searching / Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time. / Why Would Your Parents Disown You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.