Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) (628 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / M.I Is Sending A Message To Rappers That Switched To Singing. / Top Ten Rappers That Shouldn't Quit Rapping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by frankwells(f): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Considering Fans ,what they want and the current trend in the music industry are key factors in determing the kind of songs artistes will release and the genre those songs will fall .

This list takes a look at Artistes who started off a rap career as rappers but have since transitioned into singing,most of them combining rapping and singing together in their career.

1) Reminisce
Continue:http://www.jagabanng.com/2015/10/five-nigerian-rappers-that-have.html
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by OsamedeHazard10(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
I Finnaly made FTC tho am new
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Chartey(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Ghn
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by winetapper: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Skales
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by nobilis: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2015
I don't think there are actually "real" rappers in Nigeria.
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Phenom? / Adele's '25' Sells Record Shattering 3.38millions Copies in a week / Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.