Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

PHOTO: Lekki Free Trade Zone Boss Buried - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTO: Lekki Free Trade Zone Boss Buried (853 Views)

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lekki Free Trade Zone Boss Buried by harbdulrasaq88(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TGypi3G_-D8/Vh9I0aLiIoI/AAAAAAAG9xs/zFIKJ1p3qX8/s400/1b.jpg[/img]
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State led other dignitaries to pay their last respects at the burial of late Managing Director of Lekki Free Trade Zone, LFTZ Limited, Alhaji Tajudeen Disu, at Ikoyi, Lagos.
Miss Tolulope Disu, daughter of late Disu, said at the burial:

“I will miss his jokes. My father loves everyone and will work to ensure that the needs of anyone beside him is catered for.

“Also, when you are sitting beside my father, he will often tell us funny stories. In fact, I will miss his jokes.”

Ibrahim Disu, son of the late Managing Director, said he never knew how great his father was until his death.

“I know my father was great but I don’t know how it was until his death. Five minutes after his death, everyone had taken over the responsibilities for the burial ceremony. I must thank everyone who had rallied round the family since his death,” he said.

Those present at the event were Secretary to the State Government, SSG, Mr. Tunji Bello, former deputy governors of Lagos State, Mr. Femi Pedro and Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, former commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture, Mr. Babatunde Balogun, former Commissioner for Mineral Resources, Mr. Taofiq Tijani, former Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on Central Business District, CBD, Mrs. Derin Disu,Chief Remi Makanjuola, former chairman of Lagos State Security Trust Fund, LSSTF, board, the Chairman, Lekki Free Zone Development Company, Otunba Olusegun Jawando, who led other members of the LFTZ to the event, among others.

The late Disu was murdered at Akodo, Lekki, while addressing residents of the community whose land were acquired for the LFTZ project.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-lekki-free-trade-zone-boss-buried.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Lekki Free Trade Zone Boss Buried by docmoses(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2015
angry
Re: PHOTO: Lekki Free Trade Zone Boss Buried by OVI75(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
And life continues,truth is notin is worth dieing fr,includin nigeria.

May we never be used like dat man ws,and may d tins we invite nt lead us to destruction.
Re: PHOTO: Lekki Free Trade Zone Boss Buried by dapsin999(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
RIP sir!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Ushering Or Weekend Work / MTN Project Fame 2016 Audition And Registration / Will You Drink From These Mugs? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.