Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (72185 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by richard870(m): 4:51am On Oct 16, 2015
May their Souls Rest in Peace
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by GentleToks(m): 4:54am On Oct 16, 2015
The answer to their death is clear and straightforward without any need for an accident scene iinvestigation. It's obvious that the driver in question was doing over 120mph without seat belts on.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by callmelanner(m): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2015
raayah:
This is very heartbreaking.
I hope their family finds comfort.

Please do not drink and drive
Why drink and drive when I can smoke and fly lipsrsealed
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by 2law(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2015
sammyuche:
They died returning from ogbese. Please putting up these pictures aint proper. You should have just put up the story without the graphic images. RIP to the dead.
you are right the other girl that wanted to follow them but later changed her mind to follow the other guys should go give a testimony in church.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by fancypet: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2015
May there souls rest in perfect peace Amen
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by lordthree(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2015
2law:
you are right the other girl that wanted to follow them but later changed her mind to follow the other guys should go give a testimony in church.
wasn't her time to die.. Maybe if she went with them they Wouldn't have died
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2015
this is one of the results of indiscipline at home &school .why a new car in a private school dt cannot control the students movements ? some parents !
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by 2law(m): 5:55am On Oct 16, 2015
lordthree:

that's Jst it bro I saw the accident scene it was a white car... The way it collided with the tree ehn.. Neva drive while drunk Mbok.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by zheroes(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Glamourv:
They were drunk,when dere where coming back 4rm bar,dere wanted 2 celebrate one of dem whose dad bought her a new car,
if your statement is true then I guess the problems we are having in our society today is from our parents. very poor parental upbringing.you sent a child to school and you giving them a car in naija? don't get me wrong you can still read your books while having a car but most times these youngsters get carried away because they simply lack the maturity to handle it, besides they will very easily find themselves in the midst of wrong friends. very cheap way to die I will.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by zheroes(m): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2015
lordthree:

are you kidding me? go climb the 12th floor of bar beach tower and drop from there lets see when its your time or not.

3 Likes

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by odeyemilizzy(f): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2015
R I p
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by inapute: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss{THE FAMILIES},my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time......RIP[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Arakonedo(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2015
May dey soul rest in peace
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by andy47: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2015
It is very very wrong for you to post all these close pics of their dead-bodies online. you just stab the heart of their families and loved ones for life again. 10, 20, 40 years from now these pics you uploaded to internet will continue to hut them. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Lekewatt(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2015
omusiliyu:
Are they drunk?

RIP
where
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by gidjah(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
sexymoma:
the kind response wey person dey get here ehn... Abeg i wan ask does bin a Muslim saves you from going to hell
ignore the terrorist,his mates are troubling true Christ followers in Syria,upnorth Nigeria,Kenya,Egypt....he may need to go join them.Religion if pieces ....!
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Glamourv:
They were drunk,when dere where coming back 4rm bar,dere wanted 2 celebrate one of dem whose dad bought her a new car,
The Person they bought a new car for, gone with two more souls. The new car itself gone too... Alcohol is better avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by UncleDeeee(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Okada Wonderland....
RIP to them.
Unfortunately IUO is the only private university I know with NDLEA office in it. I'm hoping this crash was different from others.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2015
tunshe:

Very touching!

You don't wanna go to hell? Try Islam!
what of the over 700 people satan stoned back to death during Haj. Weren't they islams?

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2015
lordthree:

What do you mean it wasn't her time?

So it's these ones time abi?

I was at the accident scene yesterday. I could only imagine the kind of speed that made that car crash the way it did.

Don't drink and drive.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2015
adorable29:

Remove those pictures immediately! Mscheew!
The pics were the reason why it made frontpage. Most Nairalanders starting from the leadership are graphic fans,

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by ekhai(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
People in the Village Leave dis Children alone I cover all of us with the Blood of Jesus
Is it in the village that you have witchcrafts? Instead of looking for what led to the accident, you here pointing fingers at those who are not thinking of you. If your parents are the village, you won't vomit this. African mentality.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
What a painful end!
Have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Do so now because you don't know when Mr Death will knock on your door.

Remember, a soul without Jesus Christ will suffer eternal death in hell fire. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by godwin120alex: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Beauties gone. So sad
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Lashaka: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
May their souls rest in peace..dis okada rider self dem suppose ban dem
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by Wize1: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2015
greggng:
In 2012 I was at katagora market to buy waiste bag for my nysc. I met my course mate who was also posted to bornu state while was posted to oyo. I was so happy to see her and I decided to pay for her waist bag. She was such a calm lady, well respected. I was at eseyin camp when the news of her death hits us. She died in an accident on her way to bornu for nysc. Camping . The worst part of it was that all passengers got burnt beyound recognition. God am not perfect am only living by ur grace. My sins re many don't let me go to hell when I die. That's my prayer. I cannot afford to lose both ends if ididnt make it here on earth, I should make it in heaven . I wanna give my life to christ but one moment am serious and the next moment am in sin again. Devil leave me alone

Hi dear, not commented here in a while, but your post is sincere and touching.So would like drop an admonition, I hope it helps.

You need to understand that ''giving your life to Christ'' is only the first step to that life you desire and it automatically doesn't turn you to a saint in that one instance, it's never worked for anyone that way, not even your heroes of faith as even ''strong men'' struggle through it daily. So it's okay to have difficulties adjusting. No one becomes a doctor for instance by just attending the first class in med school.

That said, the beauty of christianity is that it thrives on Grace and not necessarily the showings of works so it affords you the opportunity to keep making efforts daily to attain the positive lifestyle you desire to have in Christ until you perfect it. And it usually starts with the simple things, the simple daily decisions you make before the tough ones, and then it starts becoming great fun!

Another side to it is getting involved with activities that help you find motivation as well as provide guidiance and leadership. So say u join a decent youthful church (there are a couple around), and after a while ur able to joing their workforce say an usher, or singer or wateva, it's good for development as much as it helps u expend your youthful energy and time on positive activities which will help you grow and relatively reduce the distractions. NB: Church is not heaven so don't expect to find saints everywhere..U still have to be smart.

In conclusion, this thing is like rehab mehn! So it's not for saints, but for those like us ( me, you, and many more) who know it's a struggle and need Grace to pull through. I want to personally believe that's y Jesus himself was hanging out a lot with all these kinds of imperfect people ( Tax collectors, divorcees, Betrayers, Harlots, etc).

Don't be scared ma'am decide and through it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Dang!!!!!! cry
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Beautiful ladies dying tragically. What a pity. anyways I got this to say, if you have to drive and you feel drunk, take your time, drink some water till you're ok rather than put your life and that of others at risk cos of your recklessness.

1 Like

Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2015
LORD have mercy.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by vincentahwe(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2015
You can't drive and una carry motor..rip sha.
Re: Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) by hyperflex(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Dis reminds me of the Late majidat dat died in same schl in 2004 same kind of accident dey hit a tree de Only survivor is crippled.

Spiritual trees in them school tho. Just kidding. So sad I hate to see young people go out like this. But who can't die. Its a wake up call for everyone in this world of natural selection so the human race won't overpopulate that anyone can die. Everyday we go out or wake up something can make us return to the earth n for everyday we don't we need to be grateful to God. Such beautiful girls. If they werr truely celebrating the car I know the father wld regret his actions by now but is it his fault? No. Just like my Secondary school Maths teacher wld warn us back then when making noise, "In the midst of happiness there is danger". So sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.