Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) (84661 Views)

Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by damyzino(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Not just the puna but the wraps of weed
do you know that fela actually died of AIDS undecided
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
When were you born?

I guess you are indomie noodles generation
bronzegoddess:
Ok....but is fela really as important as people say he is?

3 Likes

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Ijaya123: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na there him dey do 'bend bend sleep'. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by ewosk: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandrajazmin:
I doubt he doesnt hbe kinsmen and brodas
Else hs properties wud have been long divided...

I love it wen i see people who are nr intrested in othr people's wealth and properties.
Its well, Fela lives on

Fela has a lot of kinsmen like Wole Soyinka; Late Dr. Bekololari Ransome – Kuti, pioneer
President of the Committee for the Defence of
Human Rights; amongst others.....Na poor and greedy men dey strife over property.

3 Likes

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by watered(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
madgoat:
The place is not even tosh angry
You are stupid! Show us the photo of the goat pen where you live.

3 Likes

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by megawaves(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
FTC[s][/s]
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is 2015 during Fela's time, t'was on point..
madgoat:
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin On dis room many pvssys and boobs were sent on early retirements...Baba Fela ur nackiology records hv neva been broken by any one in Nigeria, although 2baba try small, but him weight no reach.... Continue to rest in peace...
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by donem: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
loving the vintage shirt collections, in his wardrobe.
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by tharaomo(f): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Ok....but is fela really as important as people say he is?
help me ask dem oooh
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
The pitch where he is always busy killing all those women after enough lala
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Tmaritas76(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
elganzar:
Next ten years,they can make it a tourist centre or something....we talking money...I better invest in this.......uum,who get N50 pls,I dey thirsty

:'

theif,pure water na N10 why ask for N50
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Alwaystruth: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Baba oluwa oo na front page be this oo..
I dedicate this success to my lovely 2 kids and my Indosat service provider that provided me uninterrupted service
to hit front page.
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
A thread I'd gladly type RIP in not the other one which displays the most likely faked death of a common criminal.

Fela lives on in our hearts. Even our children's children would learn about his music and battle for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by hedgesfun(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
madgoat:
that's to show u how humble, meek and simple his life is abi u wan tell me say he no get money to live like man gods we mostly like to hero worship?
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by vickbake29: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
I love Fela, he is my hero, but I dont believe this picture. I can see a games door, am sure Fela never used that.
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
tharaomo:
help me ask dem oooh
So many Kids on Nairaland angry

4 Likes

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fela made sure that when his asleep,he can flex his hands on much as many feminine objects,the bed small,him come spread bedshit reach ground so that when ur turn is over,the next one will roll over,women really dry that young man's nyash.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by ndubest111(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Today October 15th is late Fela's 77th post-humus birthday. Above is his preserved belongings in his Kalakuta, Ikeja home shared by photographer Yagazie Emezi.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-felas-bedroom-preserved-exactly.html
OK next
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Samk136: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
GOD AV MERCY
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Atmmachine:
Many pusssy of different sizes were demolished on that very bed.
LOL.. Bad man thing.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandrajazmin:
I doubt he has kinsmen and brodas
Else hs properties wud have been long divided...

I love it wen i see people who are nr intrested in othr people's wealth and properties.
Its well, Fela lives on

You Just Sounded Like An Infant. So Had It Been He Has Kinsmen n Brothers, They Will Come After His Properties When He Has Grown Up Children Like Femi, Seun And Others? Well Maybe That's The Norm In Your Place. When Abacha Died, Did U Hear About His Kinsmen Coming To Take Over His Properties Or Ask For Their Share Of The Loot?

Too Much Of Watching Nigerian Movies Dey Disturb U.

1 Like

Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by afo4real(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
obasanjo kokoko. dem no wan take am them must.........
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by sweatlana: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
If only that matrass could talk..
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by EMMAXBLESS(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Live on great Legend Feleboration on point Let's go there
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
R.I.P cry
Re: Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truth24:
His Manhood lives on undecided
cheesy it really lives on ooh !cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.