Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) (74227 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by ebosie11(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2016
I had to share this because I saw someone's comment claiming she's not dead. Genevieve Nene is said to have been battling an undisclosed sickness for sometime now and even disclosed it. May her soul RIP!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/see-what-actress-genevieve-posted.html

See More: https://www.nairaland.com/3085442/actress-genevieve-nene-dead-pictured

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by tayebest(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2016
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by vizkiz: 8:46am On May 05, 2016
I don't know why good people die and bad people like fayose, saraki, dansuki are still alive sad

Chai.. People dey vex oh! shocked

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by MzPecs(f): 8:47am On May 05, 2016
If she had taken that time to call on Jesus, it wouldn't have resulted to death!

We just can't sacrifice that little time with God buh will spend the whole day on instagram and d others.

May her soul RIP

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by vizkiz: 8:52am On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

If God were to start killing bad people, he would kill u too cos there is hypocrisy in your judgment.

So judge not, only God can pronounce a person bad or good!

PDP supporter spotted cheesy

Please can you show me my hypocritical words

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2016
hmmmmm oga ooo
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Bossed(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
Its indeed a WRAP!

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Bossed(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2016
Its indeed a WRAP! cry

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by MzPecs(f): 8:57am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Lol cheesy

You don't single out a set of people and call dem bad! undecidedundecided

54 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by vizkiz: 8:59am On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy

You don't single out a set of people and call dem bad! undecidedundecided

ok, I will add obansanjo and tee billz to the list. Are you happy now? tongue

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by agitator: 9:00am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Zombie spotted. cry cry cry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by MzPecs(f): 9:03am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

ok, I will add obansanjo and tee billz to the list. Are you happy now? tongue
Lol cheesy

It's not gonna change anything..

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by vizkiz: 9:04am On May 05, 2016
agitator:

lol. Sorry bro I don't do politics

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Nixiepie(f): 9:24am On May 05, 2016
Awww.. Rip pretty
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2016
Death!!!.sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by dacovajnr: 10:17am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
I don't know why good people die and bad people like fayose, saraki, dansuki are still alive sad
Baami how do you identify good ppl? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Michellla(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2016
cruel hand of death
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by vizkiz: 10:31am On May 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
Baami how do you identify good ppl? grin

good people will ask you to send your account number then they will send at all at all inside grin

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by acenazt: 10:41am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
lmao fayose
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by hibiscus76(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
How do you know she was good??

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:30am On May 05, 2016
She's an actress? I really need to work on my celebrity knowledge.
May her pretty face RIP

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by hadiva: 11:58am On May 05, 2016
never knew, don't watch movies like that but there is nothing as sad as losing death especially when the person is so young. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by blesoh(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

APC supporter spotted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Qualer: 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
She's an actress? I really need to work on my celebrity knowledge.
May her pretty face RIP

dem dey use am build house?

18 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Qualer: 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
hibiscus76:

How do you know she was good??

she is a psychic! grin

hibiscus... you look blossomly flowery! grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by prof800(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2016
All these undisclosed illness ehn..??
It is well. RIP to her.
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Peacetemi: 12:25pm On May 05, 2016
agitator:

zombie spotter grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by hibiscus76(f): 12:48pm On May 05, 2016
Qualer:

she is a psychic! grin

hibiscus... you look blossomly flowery! grin grin
Yeah right, thanks
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by marykaydee: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:
If she had taken that time to call on Jesus, it wouldn't have resulted to death!

We just can't sacrifice that little time with God buh will spend the whole day on instagram and d others.

May her soul RIP

Sometimes we abuse religion and make it look like magic making it look ridiculous and scary. what about those who do not call on jesus but get healed?
Who told you she hasnt been calling on him to take her with him...? From her last statement, death was a better option for her than what she was going through on earth. "Everyday is a gift from God, and if he stops giving them to me , then i get to be with him ." death can also be a blessing....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 05, 2016
What is the wrap being referred to? Wrap of smoke undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.