Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like (1068 Views)

Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband / 4 Years After, Derele Edun Visits Goldie's Gravesite. / See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like by ChuzzyBlog: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KXeKrMzNTEM/Vh-7WqtYF7I/AAAAAAAAAHY/DZtxPqEzLiw/s400/229.jpg[/img]

Controversial on-air-personality, Derele Edun, who has been under so much criticism from entertainment fans in Nigeria and beyond for lack of clarification about his sexuality, has finally said something about his sexuality and also revealed what his marriage ceremony will look like.

Recently in an interview with Hip Tv, Derele took some time to clear the on his sexuality, style and marriage plans.

Derele said:

“So many people have labeled me bi-sexual and lots more but I have never come out to either claim or disclaim my sexuality to anyone. So what about my sexuality? What about it? I have been labeled bi-sexual, heterosexual, asexual, pseudo-sexual, sexual-sexual, homosexual, hip-sexual, new-sexual and all of that. I just narrow it down to two words- I am a sexual outlaw. Take it or take it, I don’t think I have really come out to say that I am. I have not claimed to be any; I have not claimed any preference of any sort.”

Speaking about his wedding, Derele disclosed that he plans to have a wedding ceremony that will look like a carnival. He also revealed that he is not a fan of the whole VIP thing and that every one will be equal on that day.

“I think I will like to have a wedding where it will be a carnival, and everyone will come. I am not going to do invites and all that stuff. I will just do billboards everywhere and invite everyone. There will be no VIPs ‘cos I don’t believe in all that VIP crap. Everyone will be a VIP that day.”

Denrele is the only son of his father amidst two sisters.

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/10/controversial-oap-derele-edun-speaks-on.html

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like by Katastrofy: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
a11
Re: OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like by yanabasee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Take it or Take it... He's a gay! grin
And just in case.... grin
Re: OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like by Khd95(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
*Digging trench around my plot of land*.

I shall comment wen i c ur partner
Re: OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like by Michellla(f): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
whatever rocks his boat
Re: OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like by viclawz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Good 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Proudly Shows Off His Son At Documentary Premiere / Tonto Dikeh Displays Baby Bump / Loveth With Her Excess Make Up Shares H0t Bedr00m Photos With Just Bra & Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.