Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,532 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings (989 Views)

Ill Mind Of Enkrypt[cypher] / Blaqbonez - Hennessy Cypher Verse Uncut / Hennessey Cypher 2015 Ratings!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings by Djicemob: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Coming a little late but couldnt help but give my take on this.

It was supposed to be a platform where the unknown could have taken their golden opportunity but it wasnt happening,they still fell short and let the already known cart away with this yet again.

Paybac:I actually enjoyed his verse 6/10

Prometh:Nigga was smooth but too calm,lacked killer instinct 5/10

Gunzz:Sounded like someone in a hurry or scared to fail himself but was still dope with it 4/10

Baseone:I didnt believe he'd still spit the ghana must go lines from one of his songs. 6/10

Milli:People say he is wack but for some weird reason(probably) i was entertained by his bars.Was that a playstation controller on his hand? 6/10

Tec:Nigga delivered 6/10

Pryse:Held her own,probably the best on part3. 6/10

Illbliss:Nigga went to a cypher to perform his tracks? 3/10

DynastyBabs:Was not too confident so he fell short for me 4/10

Ozone:Really tried 5/10

Driis:Nice flow,i was impressed. 6/10

Ao:Tried small. 4/10

Splint:Wack!!!! Was reading from a phone but still wack 2/10

Scar Dennis:Hmm 2/10

Chinaydu:Wackness!!! 2/10

Maximum:Madness! Damn! 7/10

Juggernaut:Was just there 4/10

Mr markyn:Tried a little 4/10

Aquadragon:Wasnt supposed to be there 2/10

Xdogg:3/10

And now for the kings!!!

Jesse jagz:Tho he killed it but i was expecting so much better,i guess my expection was too high. 8/10

Vector:Brought class and dopeness! 9/10

Ghost:It was serious business for this nigga,you could tell With his body language(south shout to bubu) .He was angry,his verse was a trending topic in my head. Lol 10/10

Note:These are from the 4Parts i watched.
Re: HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings by yungchop: 2:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Links please
Re: HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings by WordMetrix(m): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2020
What do you expect when you have biased and tribalistic analysis? How could you have rated Vec above Jessy Jagz? Any unbiased analyst would rate Jessy 10 places above Vec

2 Likes

Re: HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings by Kibbs(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
nvm

(1) (Reply)

The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ / M.dynamite Is D Underground Rap Lord In 9ja: / M4show Vs Khanye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.