Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ (960 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
The Holocaust Tourney[WOME] [Quarter Finals]

[size=16pt]ElymaxiimusVs Testerfuze [/size]

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations✘<

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- Saturday, 27th June 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/2392946/holocaust-tourney-quarter-finals-wome

•Goodluck..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
checkaholic... testerfuze post.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
if he doesn't post in 15minutes time, give me the no show win.... no time
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Diss @ testerfuze

yo! Y'all quick! Check his dp

bis ain't the only fat nigga in this effing region

now, lets go!!!

You don't bury raps, food is what you bury/ that's why you've got a pot-water belly/
so i need no one to tell me/ that you EAT EVERYTHING ..... more Than the RAT in TOM AND JERRY/
cos this dude is so food-addicted, that he calls rap, BeRRY/

fat nigga, everything ain't bout cookies in the tin/
i ain't scared of the diss, foodie's bringing in/
cos even if MY PERS. are fully with the whimp/ i know i'll still be cruising with the win/
cos only fuze will always ...... refuse to SPILL THE BEANS/

(check his dp )
... ....It's awkward, how the pervert is dressed/
why's he tryna strangle himself .... by squizing the collar of his, shirt to his neck?/
oh! ....... Y'all check his personal text/
he's losing here, so he's about to commit suicide ..... cos he doesn't persive success/

my bars boil n wash/ off wack boys n thugs/
i DROP flows non-stop, more than WATER-FALLS/
but on FFR, we disapointed cos/
he lies, if he says he SPITS SOME SH1TS ..... I'll CLEAN HIS TEETH .... With that TOILET BRUSH/

don't tryta prove strong in ma brawl/ or you'll get CAPTURED ON NET, n brought to ma door/
nuclear FISHING! .... you're getting bombed with a bomb/
but first, you'll get SHACKLED .... Till we see you doing a CHAIN REACTION ..... Like BONDED ATOMS/

don't act cool, ma flame is ignited./ if the win is what you THINK you'll claim with the fight here/
no p, wait, lemme maybe provide help/
shhhhh... Watch, i'm taking the right step/
bust ur skull! Offload ur BRAIN! Slam a PHONE into it! ...... B1tch i'm changing ur MIND SET!!!/

i brought stretch bags to WRAP/ UP TEST .... Quicker than the best lad in class/
cos this dude is NO TROUBLE, . . . When max attacks/
He a BRIEF CASE, He'll get BAGGED ASAP/

fuze my wigga, u've failed to pose a skill/
none of ur wordplays is voted ill/
You 'ont know how the game, hip goes for real/
so i'll smack ur FACE TO A SPINING CHISEL ......... to make you KNOW THE DRILL/

my motive is to smack n leave him bruised/ slash the prick in twos/
i'll come barging in with tools/
you'll think warri is a FART WHICH NIGGAS BLEW/
cos blood'll SPREAD EVERYWHERE .......... When i bring a matchet to d FUZE/
(diffuse)

he posted n gave you a day to write.
www.nairaland.com/1892409/lord-rings-quarter-finals-fuckyouhard
yet you could not best him/ he bruised your neck n/ left you, with wounds, for textceeing/
you couldn't beat f*ck .... if you flogged sex films/
.............that's why he gave you enough time to DIE LATE .... Since you Loved STRETCHING/

elymax-cray!

3 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Testerfuze(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
vsersus maxiimus

To an athlete dying young yet thinks he could lift medal/
max and his famz are cliff beggers/
while fuze keep the clique flying....the teams feather/
instead of facing his biz dat could bring cheddar/
na my matter the nigga carry for head like togolese beans seller/

His punches are lame,as all his met-are-force/
tryna study fuze is an end time course/
you'll never graduate or be a better boss/
Bleep a bottom or lesser punch/
i'll rather kick the 15yo kiddo round town like leather balls/

as i write this fable to the slave/
its affirmative he wouldn't be able to be save/
watch me jet 'the mx' off to heaven as he'll 'cradle to the grave'/dmx

#Word of advice
drop dat beef note,take your shoes off and fly/
else i'll plunge his testis and feed em off to crows...dats the truth of the lie/
if max continues his braggadico epistle?...walahi sumobillahi/
amma send him to heaven and with his blood i'll write his demise story in the 'book of ely'/.

gat my blue-print and my map designed/
fuse is rap inclined/
ely??...his life's a bleeped up movie when you tap rewind/
from A-Z we never saw him reach 'maxi' level,surely the chap's declined/

To prove his cred/
this mofo promised to do his best/
by hiring some goons with techs/
bt am a fetish herbalist....i knew instead/
i could command 'marks' men to draw with bullet the map of china through his head/

He's a decietful faker,but amma keep defending his smokes/
you a top vet??....c'mon quit spreading the jokes/
but tonight?..am ending his hopes/
the learning thread he opened shows that,he's still.....learning the ropes/

Bleep eli's preached sermon/
am an hated demon/
embodied with snake head venom/
i attack and break neck region/
max should raise his make death question/
either i abuse,bruise,fuse him or finally strangle him to death with my bare-hands...... n@.ked weapon/

Nigga bounce before its too late/
you wouldnt wanna face this alien with blue face/
if he claim brave-heart,amma give him a full chase/
cus even with the 'energy' vested in him he couldnt still supply 'power' like 'blue-gate'/

His bars makes no sense...too many RANDOM FILLERS/
i'll rather duck his bull-sh!.ts act...afterall am a TANTRUM WEAVER/
this FA.GG0T NIGGA/
tonight will be ripped by my 'shots'....am simply a 'CALLOUS' KILLER/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Open for votes

Ibime
Kr0ne
Lagunna1
coogar
emaprince
guykhena ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by CLINTONSOLJA(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
LINES GUYZLINES GUYZLINES GUYZ
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Emaprince: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hehehe...I'm def impressed with Testerfuze. His build ups are clean and simple. Very direct. ELYMAXiimus is somebody I always expect more from. And the verse he has here isn't one of his best. But then, he has a good verse too. Just that I expect his standard to be so high up.

Testerfuze started off well with the opener but the punch was too nursery.

While I keep my clique flying... Team feathers. Swag!!!

either i abuse,bruise,fuse him or finally strangle him to death with my bare-hands...... n@.ked weapon/...nice!

but first, you'll get SHACKLED .... Till we see you doing a CHAIN REACTION ..... Like BONDED ATOMS/...chemistry class!

I'm giving max the win in punchlines.

IMO this battle is a close one.

MVGT - ELYMAXiimus

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2015
I seriously don't why you would accept to be judges & yet something as simple as giving verdicts becomes such a prodigious task. this brawl should have been wrapped up since yesterday & by now the topic for the next round should have already been made known. you are just making this entire tourney lethargic & torpid.

Ibime
coogar
Lagunna1 [only the gods know where he has been]
kr0ne
guykhena
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Ibime(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
MVGT - Max

Disappointing battle from Max end. Testerfuze is improving in build ups and rhymes, just need to add better punching to his arsenal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by coogar: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
elymax got to the finish line by a margin slimmer than the skin of his teeth. if this wasn't a tourney, i woulda called it a TIE. there was no single bar that stood out in elymax's verse that proved he was the more experienced textcee.

testerfuze was more impressive but he lacked the craft to put his thoughts together to maximise the damage. with more time, i have no doubt he would soon start beating cats like elymax. tester was very close but.....no cigar.

MVGT - elymax

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by kr0ne(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is not the Elymax I used to know; he underperformed in this battle and got the win by a very slim margin.
Testerfuze was better with the build-ups but his punchlines were not strong enough, otherwise he could have won this.

Mvgt - Elymaxiimus!

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Heywhizzy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
weak brawl
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Heywhizzy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
same sh1t. .elymaxiimus was wack in this..y'all using past records to judge and that's sh1t..whoever calls Ely a vet and put him in a list of top netcees is daft. .this guy just win brawls,nothing special in any of his bars this year..prove me wrong by highlighting one k.o punch he has dropped this year..just my opinion,nothing personal
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by airmark(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Elymaxiimus, you did nt need to abuse his parent. Be matured .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okay.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Heywhizzy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Heywhizzy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
thank God..I didn't see the insult,it would have been too bad for the Ss2 rap wannabe
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heywhizzy:
thank God..I didn't see the insult,it would have been too bad for the Ss2 rap wannabe
guy go write that waec again, nd make sure you pass this time.

People like you is why i sometimes dump down to playing basic school-boy punches. Yet it flies over ur head.

I just don't like bringin my life ish here. Trust me, you would wish you were me.

Good day.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Battle Closed - Elymaxiimus wins✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by Heywhizzy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

guy go write that waec again, nd make sure you pass this time.

People like you is why i sometimes dump down to playing basic school-boy punches. Yet it flies over ur head.

I just don't like bringin my life ish here. Trust me, you would wish you were me.

Good day.
shame on you bro..I'm far ahead of you education wise and in all aspect..I heard you abused,my parent,sorry for you o

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by mikuz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hehehehe . . .

I ll be back!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by liricyst(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikuz:
Hehehehe . . .

I ll be back!!

Come back sharp sharp o....e nor go bad if we battle at least once

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Elymaxiimus goes through , for now only God knows what will happen to him next. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney[quarter Finals] Elymaxiimus Vs Testerfuse ✘✘✘ by mikuz(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:

Come back sharp sharp o....e nor go bad if we battle at least once
Its a pleasure.

(1)

HENNESSY CYPHER : My Take, Reviews And Ratings / Audio A Capella Battle - Darkenedrebel Vs Idivine1 (*-*) / **™The King Of Poets Tourney- Iceskidd Vs. Peindanzo™**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.