Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? (3975 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / How Hard Is Accounting / See What University Education Will Look Like In The Next Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by mzpositive(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
My dream has always been to be an accountant. I am takin the next jamb, plz wah uni dyu tink will be good to study the course?
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by Niyeal(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Convenant uni
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
mzpositive:
My dream has always been to be an accountant. I am takin the next jamb, plz wah uni dyu tink will be good to study the course?
My advice is that you go and study ICAN, then you will thank me latter.
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by mzpositive(f): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
asuustrike2009:

My advice is that you go and study ICAN, then you will thank me latter.
U mean i shouldnt go to uni?
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
mzpositive:
U mean i shouldnt go to uni?
ICAN has institute of learning that teach you accounting from foundation to professional level. It's not worth it studying b.sc accounting were your lectural will expose a little of accounting compared to the institute even though you are exempted from some courses after b.sc. both It's your choice anyway
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by Onyemadonald(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
READ HERE: Best Universities To Study Accounting In Nigeria https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2018/12/best-universities-to-study-accounting.html?m=1
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
1. Covenant
2.UNN
3.Babcock
4.Uniilorin
5.ABU
6.Unilag
7.Uniport
8.Uniben
8.Unizik
9.Unical
You can pick any from these schools as they are good. If you need to be impacted well try covenant university but it comes with a price. That is not to say other universities are not good because they are.
Like someone said, Register for ICAN to start from the beginning while you get another degree in related field. No point having b.sc in accounting then writing ICAN or having some exemptions. Anybody can write ICAN as that body comprises of different people from different field. Professional bodies like NMA and NBA are better off than ICAN that make it easy for anyone to enter.

1 Like

Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by HigherEd: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Babcock, Covenant or Pan Atlantic university. Babcock's accounting is very recognised.

You can try unilag if you don't have the cash..
Re: What University In Nigeria Is Accounting Good To Study In? by mayprince(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Don't let anyone misguide you by giving you unverifiable data....OAU accounting is the best,KPMG,deloitte from the big four recruit ife graduates and even offer her undergraduates internship opportunities yearly, even the current president of ICAN is an alumnus of great ife.....here you will pass through lecturers that are proficient in ican's way of setting questions.....

(1) (Reply)

The Misconception: The Difference Between A Banker And A Bank Employee / Why Do Nigerians Not Speak British English? / Fgc Jos Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.