Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes (1294 Views)

See The Big Python Killed In My Community. (pics) / The Colossal Black Holes (stars, Their Death,and passages to other universe) / Powering Earth With Mini Black-holes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by khalhokage(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is for the curious science oriented people on Nairaland, you can learn a lot about the subjects you enjoy arguing about grin in this course by Pierre Binétruy, the Director of the Paris Centre for Cosmological Physics at Paris Diderot University, as well as the cosmologist, George Smoot, who will explain the discovery that earned him the Nobel Prize for Physics in 2006.
It's free and you can get a certificate after completion of the course.

The course starts on the 26th of this month.

Cc Teempakguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
cool!

thanks for the info. cheesy

woah. i thought everyone else would find this on their own. anyway, i guess not.

cc

johnydon22, robinhez, dekatron, angelou . . . guys . . . let's do this. cool cool
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by johnydon22(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Am definitely up for it... Thank bro... lets go there ...Yaaaaaay!!

Just registered, 11 days to go!!! smiley this should be fun!!
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Dekatron(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Who gravity help? I want to go to an exhibition - advanced and I dnt have even a diode!!

God, Fvck you for not answering me after I begged ur silly arse!!

Teempakguy, I no gt data jare. . . But hey!! Yours faithfully is hitting the cyber cafe tomorrow.
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Am definitely up for it... Thank bro... lets go there ...Yaaaaaay!!

Just registered, 11 days to go!!! smiley this should be fun!!
okay then! i've registered as well! grin grin

make sure to remind me. my memory isn't that great. embarassed
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by johnydon22(m): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Dekatron:
Who gravity help? I want to go to an exhibition - advanced and I dnt have even a diode!!

God, Fvck you for not answering me after I begged ur silly arse!!

Dude you have an issue with God? which one exactly
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by RobinHez(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok sad
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Dekatron(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Dude you have an issue with God? which one exactly

just goofing around + I am just so sad!!
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by khalhokage(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok na, since una don gather.
Anybody that has registered has probably seen the amount of people from around the world that have also registered, Nigeria needs to represent grin.
I'm definitely going to follow through with the course unless something happens.
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Angelou(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
cool!

thanks for the info. cheesy

woah. i thought everyone else would find this on their own. anyway, i guess not.

cc

johnydon22, robinhez, dekatron, angelou . . . guys . . . let's do this. cool cool
actually i was never a science student back at college, and i'm currently studying economics at the university. I just love reading scientific articles (most especially about space or biology) because it fascinates me..
But anyway, i'll register for the online course (hope its nt a scam *winks*)
LETS DO THIS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2015
grin.IN!!
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
RobinHez:
Ok sad
guy, this your sad face eh . . . e get as e take be oh. sad
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
khalhokage:
Ok na, since una don gather.
Anybody that has registered has probably seen the amount of people from around the world that have also registered, Nigeria needs to represent grin.
I'm definitely going to follow through with the course unless something happens.
honestly, I was shocked to see people from everywhere. Literally. If I had known before I registered, I probably wouldn't have. Out of shyness. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by RobinHez(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
guy, this your sad face eh . . . e get as e take be oh. sad

U know I'm currently gadgetless sad

No smartphone or Pc... I won't be able to take it..
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
RobinHez:

U know I'm currently gadgetless sad

No smartphone or Pc... I won't be able to take it..
ah . . . I see. Oh well,

#sadface.
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2015
so who is taking the course?

guys . . . johnydon22, angelou, khalhokage . . . what's up at your side? it's going pretty interesting from my side . . .
Re: Free 6 Week Online Course On Gravity, The Big Bang To Black Holes by khalhokage(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
so who is taking the course?

guys . . . johnydon22, angelou, khalhokage . . . what's up at your side? it's going pretty interesting from my side . . .

I had actually forgotten but I saw the reminder today.
I'll start today.

(1) (Reply)

Neuroscience: What Believing In GOD Does To Your Brain (another Perspective) / Top I.T Skills Every Nigerian Graduate Should Have / Why Do We Dream In Only Sight And Sound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.