Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage (5322 Views)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Looking For Father After 30years / 5 Good Reasons Wh!le Lad!es Stay Upto 30years Of Age And Yet N0 Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by missyadorable(f): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
A man and his wife never fought for 30yrs of their marriage.
A friend asked him how he had managed to make it
possible. He narrated,
"We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 30years ago, and
while riding on a horse, my wife's horse jumped and my
wife fell down.
She then got up, patted the Horse's back and said
'this is your first time'.
After a while,it happened again. She patted the horse again
and said
'this is your second time".
The horse did it again the 3rd time,she brought out a gun
and shot the horse dead.
I was so shocked and shouted at her,
'Are you crazy!'
What's wrong with you? Why did you kill the horse?
She gave me a grave look and said this is your first time.
Since then.....!

HAHAHAHA!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Sunexy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Food 4 thoughts
Make a woman warn u b4 marrying her..once she warns u, run away from her
grin
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

he didn't know that before he married her? cheesy
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by dkronicle(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2015
LooooLs Dats really mean
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by menix(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2015
O boy eee!!!

Me sef no go wait for the 2nd one, nah beta 911 truck I dey follow discharge..
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 16, 2015
menix:
O boy eee!!!

Me sef no go wait for the 2nd one, nah beta 911 truck I dey follow discharge..
na me u call stubborn girl abi?
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by izsmike: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2015
he is scared that if he report her, he will get a second warning... fear fear, i doubt he is from niger delta
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by menix(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:

na me u call stubborn girl abi?

Bae, ow can I do that..
Let me check maybe my mum who has been using my moniker to post since today..

Sowii 4 dat..
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol... cheesy
It's good to see tat the husband has some fear to his wife...ladies always run the world tongue
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Nice joke, but f*cking stup*d.
Shay make she nor shoot me go make me become maga for 30years?
I kill her well!!!
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol... cheesy
It's good to see tat the husband has some fear to his wife...ladies always run the world tongue
ladies run the world? hahahahaha are you high on Beyonce?
BTW the husband should have shot his own horse 10times at the slightest opportunity like maybe the horse is not running fast enough or tried any defiant attitude like hesitating to do what he wants. Guys y'all gotta be ruthless when the times calls for it and be the sweetest too.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
ladies run the world? hahahahaha are you high on Beyonce?
BTW the husband should have shot his own horse 10times at the slightest opportunity like maybe the horse is not running fast enough or tried any defiant attitude like hesitating to do what he wants. Guys y'all gotta be ruthless when the times calls for it and be the sweetest too.

Smh...too much assumptions...no wonder if ur wife one day will shut u down too... angry
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Fraih(f): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2015
So the man lived out of fear or love For 30 years..
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Luckymay(f): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2015
The marriage has Been run by fear not love.
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Smh...too much assumptions...no wonder if ur wife one day will shut u down too... angry
hahahahahaha not even in the next life hun, BTW by doing what he wants? that's just for the horse at the moment. My future wife would have no other option than to love up a nigga because I will be the sweetest hubby but she will get a Lil some some when she misbehaves because y'all will always misbehave one way or the other.
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Luckymay:
:-(( he's kinda a prisoner in his own house, *shedding tears for pusssi niggas * they most of the time end up like this or something similar.
#OneCaptainOneBoat and a loved, appreciated, protected and respected assistant or NO BOAT

1 Like

Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Loll
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahahaha not even in the next life hun, BTW by doing what he wants? that's just for the horse at the moment. My future wife would have no other option than to love up a nigga because I will be the sweetest hubby but she will get a Lil some some when she misbehaves because y'all will always misbehave one way or the other.

Oohh yeah talking abt next life ey? Lol...maybe on ur next life u will be tat grumpy horse & u will be shot down grin
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nature8(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol.. Nice joke
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2015
I'd mudda that bich first.
I cant even pretend to play that. undecided
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh yeah talking abt next life ey? Lol...maybe on ur next life u will be tat grumpy horse & u will be shot down grin
HAHahahahaha and you might be the dead horse.
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2015
ebonflex:
I'd mudda that bich first. I cant even pretend to play that. undecided
hahahhahaha your blood too de hot but why you wan murder her first na?
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Luckymay:
The story is barely a joke na grin grin grin
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Luckymay(f): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
The story is barely a joke na grin grin grin
yea
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by dhtglobal(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone!
would you like to give your family a December to remember treat?

See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2669333/december-remember
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by blazetitov: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
The poor man just respect hin old age sharp sharp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny grin grin grin
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahahahaha... grin grin grin
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by lilmax(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Man is weak undecided
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by tpiander: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage by Haywhymido(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Woah, i like dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Doesn't Like My Wife / I Get Worried About Growing Old / Respect That Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.