Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party (7900 Views)

Rap Battles That Will Change Your Opinions Of Rap Battles / Basics Of RAP (what To Know When Rapping) / The Prince Of Rap Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
Well as the nairaland king of creativity mr bjbroke aka ofokasibe wishes to contribute his quarter to human development by teaching gabrywyl; how to become a sick rapper in a record time of 3weeks.
Gabrywyl will enrol to the ofokasibe school of battle rapping through a nairaland scholarship
shaz will hop in once in a while to give gabrywyl expert advice .
shaz is actually an expatraite to be flown to the school by ofokasibe on a first class plane.
guest lecturers to be invited for public lecture includes wordsmith from UI grin, mailmalc from ben , Sauron from Uk, Ibime from Uk, hybrid from broad street and mukina from the great gambia.

Time frame-3weeks lectures, exam to follow immediately after that.
Grand patron -bolajibroke
Vice chancellor- shaz
sponsor-lalaboi
student -gabrywyl
Banker/school fees collector/treasurer-hybrid
school fees/tuition fees- free .gabrywyl is on ofokasibe's hiphop scholarship
hiphop lecturer-ofokasibe aka the flame spittin viper
course/subject to be offered- Hiphop 101 the art of becoming a sick rapper
lecturer's background- lecturer ofokasibe graduated from the school of multiple retards with BSc, Mba, Phd in MRCism.
school cleaners- baudex and crude grin
janitor-afrocynic

Final exam -gabrywyl to battle ofokasibe in a 3 round battle . nairaland public to decide winner by voting
exam goal--gabrywyl must beat ofokasibe to graduate
certificate to be awarded in 3 weeks- gabrywyl the best new female rapper in 2009.

time for lectures yo, gabrywyl oya sign in when ur ready.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by lalaboi(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
ofokasibe:

lecturer's background- lecturer ofokasibe graduated from the school of multiple retards with BSc, Mba, Phd in MRCism.
grin grin grin grin grin lol. . .Ofoka. . . .how may mins did it take you to write all this? lol
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Apr 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed GULP. . . .

I no fit shout. . . (in a squeeky voice)
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Wordsmith(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
ROOOFFFFLLLMAOO

bolaji, you don craze. as in, you don marra finally. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gawd. . . !
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2009
Wordsmith:

ROOOFFFFLLLMAOO

bolaji, you don craze. as in, you don marra finally. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gawd. . . !

lol @wordsmith .
smith u dey craze, thats what nairaland creativity did to me dawg, am just having fun yo. i got so much money now its making me feel like a baby in my mums stomach. grin

so gabrielwii TAKE A PEN AND LISTEN UP gurl . am serious jare . time for ur first lecture.

1ST LECTURE - DAY ONE - 5:20pm nigerian time
SUBJECT --RAPPING , FREESTYLING AND WRITING RHYMES

A first time female rapper actually believes she cant be as good as the best of the boys. thats a myth gurl. bolajibroke the best MRC rapper ever neva knew how to drop a single rap line. in 6months he was battling wordsmith sauron and the sickest nairaland mcs. HE went on to release his much awaited mixtape.in 2009 . this is someone who neva thot he could freestyle one rap line just like gabbrywyl is feeling now .
rapping and freestyling is actually fun , when starting out for the 1st time take a look at ur surroundings like ur laptop for example, ur hdtv lcd tv, ur dstv remote control, ur sista passing by , or ur housegirl cooking in the kitchen. good lord u actually have uncountable things AROUND U to freestyle or rap about !
u can start like this:

hey word up yo/ its gabrywyl in the building
you neva knew me but now u cant refuse me
am in class with fokasibe/ rappin the nairaland anthem
u think i cant rap? but am here to surprise em
am kinda hungry tho /but my maid is not cooking
my sis is drinking liquid and she's eating some cookies
i just stole one cuzz damn she wasnt looking !

dont worry how u sound , the first time, no one is expecting u to rhyme tight at first ,
.u were neva a rapper anyways until now. and a lotta nairaland clowns will pass by and drop silly comments .dont be distracted just concentrate on ur lecturer, there are many clowns all over the world over from different parts , get used to them and have fun with them , they are part of our school (i will let u know how they will be used as examples as lecture progresses)
Now if u look at the above rap lines.it has no structure but it sounded tight cuzz it was just a freestyle , mere looking at things around me while typing this , i was able to freestyle those lines and still rhyme. i kept it simple tho. now take a look at the structure above , most words ended with -em or -king but they all sounded similar even tho they werent the same. this pattern makes ur rap lines pleasant to hear especially when placed on a beat.
this takes us to lecture 2 the ART OF RHYMING. u can go for break now gurl and look forward to the first guest lecturer wordsmith coming for a special guest appearance tomorrow.
meanwhile listen to

1. lil kim ft moob deep - quiet storm remix
2. flowshow - the flowshow lp mixtape intro.
3. lil kim ft shanice- you can watch or listen to these songs are on youtube.

LISTEN AND LEARN FROM THIS 3 RAP SONGS as u prepare for lecture day 2 and wordsmith guest lecture tomorrow.
lalaboi and shaz are coming the day after tomorrow.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:13am On Apr 30, 2009
Na waaaa. . . Are you serious about this? I thought you were joking ooo. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Apr 30, 2009
How about this naa. .

Stand ------- up --------- nigga get your ass to da floor,
Show us what ya got show us dat u're hardcore,
Yo shitty moves aint stellar their just so lame bore,
I aint taking this crap, I aint takin no more.

Ma momma says I aint fit to rap cause I am Asian,
But I can't help it cause I see da temptation,
I tried rappin on the streets like a hardcore Malaysian,
People think I'm crazy they called me a pirated caucasian. .

Hows that Baba Fokasibe? 

I took lalaboi's advise to not try be a clown and this time am serious ooo. . Although I almost fell into the trap of yeyeness once again. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by lalaboi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
gabrywyl:

How about this naa. .

Stand ------- up --------- nigga get your ass to da floor,

Ma momma says I aint fit to rap cause I am Asian,
But I can't help it cause I see da temptation,
I tried rappin on the streets like a hardcore Malaysian,
People think I'm crazy they called me a pirated caucasian. .

ofokasibe:

hey word up yo/ its gabrywyl in the building
you neva knew me but now u cant refuse me
am in class with fokasibe/ rappin the nairaland anthem
u think i cant rap? but am here to surprise em
am kinda hungry tho /but my maid is not cooking
my sis is drinking liquid and she's eating some cookies
i just stole one cuzz damn she wasnt looking !

Gabrwyl. . . . .nice. . . .compare these 2. . . . .which one did you think was better? grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
I dont know really. what is your opinion? embarassed
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by showbobo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
Gabry's lines are doubtlessly better. . . . .
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
u're just saying that cause we are related ooo sad
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
Chineke.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
gabrywyl:

How about this naa. .

[b]Stand ------- up --------- nigga get your ass to da floor,

Hows that Baba Fokasibe? 

I took lalaboi's advise to not try be a clown and this time am serious ooo. . Although I almost fell into the trap of yeyeness once again. . . embarassed lipsrsealed

nice gurl . no need to take lala's advice. no clowning we just having some humorous fun . am coming for part 2 . and howz my student doin today?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by showbobo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Chineke.
why
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 2:40am On May 01, 2009
ofokasibe:

nice gurl . no need to take lala's advice. no clowning we just having some humorous fun . am coming for part 2 . and howz my student doin today?

Baba Fokasibe, I dey fine. Ok, i wont be around for 3 days but Ill be back on Monday. U carry on jor. When I get the chance, i would read up your 2nd lesson. cheesy
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by sholabanke(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2009
good student lol!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 6:34pm On May 04, 2009
lalaboi:

Gabrwyl. . . . .nice. . . .compare these 2. . . . .which one did you think was better? grin

lalaboi u always follow me everywhere just to derep me . even my student gab is obedient , why now? why u wan foloow fly enter shit,

@shaz
u dey see me so, now that i am born again these human beings are tempting me to go back to the ways of the world. anyway lala abowabaa loro e. grin

back to my lovely student gabbrywl. sorry gurl i have been busy during the weekend . anyways . lets begin today's lectures  kiss
LECTURE 2 - ADVANCED PUNCHLINING
gab , since u are above the nursery sch rhyme stage , judging from those few lines u dropped , we need to advance to the next stage called
ADVANCED PUNCHLINING

EXERCISE ONE -FILL IN THE GAP
gabryywyl this is lesson 2 exercise 1
am gonna be asking some punchlines questions and u have to fill in the gap or fill in what u fill should complete the punchline
10 PUNCHLINE QUESTIONS TOTAL 100%

1. like an ojuelegba boy i am gutter like a,
2. if u spit kung fu /welcome to ,
3. even if we die now you still wouldnt ,
4. me against u is mode vs rugged , one death blow and ur whole career is ,
5. even if u tie towel on ur head u still wouldnt bring the ,
6. blow for blow/ u wouldnt match me lyrically
you is a biting tyson , i am a champ like  ,
7. i spit fire /u spit water / even if u swallow matches you still ,
8. ask nairaland i am a music radio giant even if u marry  lalaboi u still wouldnt be an _ _ _ (3 letter words )
9. am known to spit bars like chocolates
these nairaland rappers are soft like ,
10. like chiogo , i am the chic with the finest logo,
even if they give u 100 marks free of charge this illiterate would still,

so gurl u are expecting to just fill in the blank spaces then i will score u over 100%. dont worry about the haters and the boys with hater comments , infact if they all dont make comment then i would be scared cuzz this is nairaland gurl .like bliss said they are all haters like nairaland . so gab fill in the gap am coming to mark it. if u have any question or comment ask me . be good gurl .see ya. and i spoke to flowshow the king of the reatrdo family. he promised to dedicate a special rap song to u when u graduate plus u get a free beat too ,. aight gurl? now answer ur punchline questions.see u soon
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by lalaboi(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2009
bobo yi. . . .i was just asking ur student a question. . . .whats bad in that. . . .ok sorry sir. . . .my input isnt valuable lol. . . .i'll panumo from now on!
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 6:45pm On May 04, 2009
lalaboi:

bobo yi. . . .i was just asking ur student a question. . . .whats bad in that. . . .ok sorry sir. . . .my input isnt valuable lol. . . .i'll panumo from now on!

lol good boy .lala lala , emelo ni mope e ?
i just typed & posted this in less than 2 secs, and u have alredy replied , are u stalking my thread.ni?, or do u want to toast my student.ni? i told u you are a patron , a grand patron is supposed to donate money not make comments . ok be a good boy till the donation day coming up in a few . as u can see shaz is watching from the background . so be coolheaded boi and pls show ofoka some love for creativity . at least i am lighting up this dead threads init?.

@gab sugar where are u o. dont allow lala take ur seat! lol grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:11am On May 05, 2009
1. like an ojuelegba boy i am gutter like a,

Question: What does ojuelegba means?

gabrywyl's Rap moves:-

like an ojuelegba boy,
i am gutter like a koi,
Make u fit buy me toy,
Or I dey yarn at ma big  boy,
Big Busty Uncle Roy

2. if u spit kung fu /welcome to ,

Question: is the stroke (/) in between the word "kung fu" and "welcome" a comma (,)  or just a stroke (/)? If it is just a stroke, what does it symbolizes?

if u spit kung fu / welcome to ma zoo,
U big mumu, go u chop fufu,
And wear your tutu, in da big loo loo,
U big Poo Poo, Mugu Mugu Mugu
  shocked  shocked  embarassed  sad

3. even if we die now you still wouldnt ,

even if we die now, you still wouldnt cry now,
cause u be thick cow, acting like yeye fowl . . .

4. me against u is mode vs rugged , one death blow and ur whole career is  ,

me against u is mode vs rugged ,
one death blow and ur whole career is devastated,
stop acting like a timid u little maggot,
Its not the end u still got long way to go you gay

5. even if u tie towel on ur head, u still wouldnt bring the ,

even if u tie towel on ur head,
u still wouldnt bring the dead
back to life cause you aint mad,
Unless u're sufferin from Mr. Red

blow for blow/ u wouldnt match me lyrically,
I dey challenge you now mentally and physically,
see who fit win and bring back da trophy,
hearin your line makes me laugh hysterically

you is a biting tyson , i am a champ like  , 

you is a biting tyson , i am a champ like Imbison,
U claim to rap like a phython,
lets see what you got, ensure your skills are tighten. . .

7. i spit fire /u spit water / even if u swallow matches you still ,

i spit fire /u spit water /
even if u swallow matches you still dey gutter,
make u fit marry mamy water,
as slim and slippery as a butter. . .
Am sure you fit well well to suffer

8. ask nairaland i am a music radio giant even if u marry  lalaboi u still wouldnt be an _ _ _ (3 letter words )

ask nairaland i am a music radio giant,
even if u marry  lalaboi u still wouldnt be an amazing Rapper Lion

9. am known to spit bars like chocolates, these nairaland rappers are soft like , 

am known to spit bars like chocolates,
these nairaland rappers are soft like marshmallow droplets ,
when am spittin ma lines, it sounded like rappin in triplets,
Those whom beat me fit be big fat idiots

even if they give u 100 marks free of charge this illiterate would still,

like chiogo , i am the chic with the finest logo,
even if they give u 100 marks free of charge this illiterate would still look like a mofo, 
U will never beat me not even ma Nairaland Husband Bigmodo,
U look like a Hot bastard, a combiation of a toto and a koko.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by dyabman(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2009
Teacher dat teaches shit

i bet u'had pick ur leaches of scrotum in water tongue
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by crudedude(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2009
i'm liking this, not bad gaby cool, but u still gotta learn harder.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2009
Diaperman!!! Cut the crap!  angry

Crudedude,  Thank you naaa. I will try harder. I need some Black power and Rap inspiration.  cool
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 6:28pm On May 06, 2009
gabrywyl:

Diaperman!!! Cut the crap! angry

Crudedude, Thank you naaa. I will try harder. I need some Black power and Rap inspiration. cool

hi gurl , dont worry about diaperman , when a guy has a diaper first name what do u expect him to say ? shit of course!, so back to ur classwork , here is the result::

1. like an ojuelegba boy i am gutter like a bowling ball
2. if u spit kung fu /welcome to ,the fist of fury
3. even if we die now you still wouldnt , stand above us
4. me against u is mode vs rugged , one death blow and ur whole career is , game over
5. even if u tie towel on ur head u still wouldnt bring the , remedy ( eedris)
you is a biting tyson , i am a champ like , floyd mayweather
7. i spit fire /u spit water / even if u swallow matches you still ,light this
8. ask nairaland i am a music radio giant even if u marry lalaboi u still wouldnt be an M.O.D(3 letter words )
9. am known to spit bars like chocolates
these nairaland rappers are soft like , a ladies breast
even if they give u 100 marks free of charge this illiterate would still, score zero

so gabrywyl baby., we need to progress to DAY 3 EXERCISE
YOU WILL LIST 10 PUNCHLINES /METAPHORS WHICH I WILL COME BACK TO RATE OR SCORE OR AMEND. SO BACK TO CLASS GURL .LIST TEN PUNCHLINES AS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WROTE ABOVE ., BE CREATIVE , LOOK AT THE EXamPLE AND CREATE URS ,.OK I AM WAITING 4 U. K THX.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 6:34am On May 07, 2009
Huh? How I fit know thats the answer? And I thought I have to make rap lines? shocked
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 4:29pm On May 07, 2009
gabrywyl:

Huh? How I fit know thats the answer? And I thought I have to make rap lines? shocked

its ok gurl, thats why you are still learning in the MRC way , now i need to know if u understand the meanings of punchlines. list ten punchlines of ur choice and i will come and comments ., k?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 3:05pm On May 08, 2009
Gabby raises up her hands at baba Fokasibe and ask questions:-

1. What does MRC stands for and means?

2. What is punchlines?
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 8:49am On May 09, 2009
ofokasibe means Multiple Retard Clones -wordsmith n lalaboi will explain berra

MRC consists of bolajibroke , flowshow , ofokasibe , edosioo, chasisgirl, sauran etc
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 8:54am On May 09, 2009
punchlines means a funny ending of joke: the last part of a joke or funny story that delivers the meaning and humor to ridicule ur battle rap opponent or used in a rap verse. so gabby list 10 punchlines of ur cholice so i can assess you , youi can goggle best rap punchlines to read about punchlines , then come back to list ur own original punchlines .it must be urs , we will call it 10 best gabbrywyl punchlines . so list 10 now.
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2009
ofokasibe:

ofokasibe means Multiple Retard Clones -wordsmith n lalaboi will explain berra

MRC consists of bolajibroke , flowshow , ofokasibe , edosioo, chasisgirl, sauran etc

Now why would you name yourelf a Multiple Retard CLones?

And what is the meaning of MRC's exactly? Like u have names them but what do they do actually? I have not seen most of them and some I have not seen in a long time naa
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by ofokasibe: 5:35pm On May 11, 2009
lol they are actually very nice people. some of em are on holiday in bahamas , so they aint surfing. grin
Re: Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party by Gabry(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2009
Can I post my previous punchline on the chinko rap as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0 / •°• Newbies Rap Battle Tournament 2019 •°•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.