Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

3 Things You Must Do To Build Muscle Asap - My 3 Tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Things You Must Do To Build Muscle Asap - My 3 Tips (344 Views)

#bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture / Ways To Build Muscle Fast - Quick Tips To Put On Muscle / What Can I Do To Build Muscle Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Must Do To Build Muscle Asap - My 3 Tips by jastinrather: 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
No2 Blast Keeping a journal during your workout will allow you to see that you are making progress and in some cases why you are not making any progress in the gym. The "facts" in your journal will not lie unless you are not honest about your reps and weights. By trying to your previous weeks weight, reps, or both you can ensure that you are making progress from week to week. To build muscle, you must force yourself to push harder and harder during each workout.

http://nutratoneplussite.net/no2-blast/
Re: 3 Things You Must Do To Build Muscle Asap - My 3 Tips by nairalandmaster(f): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Named Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant / Receiving Broadcast Messages In Your Social Medias, Hit Or Miss? / New Free Beat Portal For Artiste And Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.