Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking (2020 Views)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / MC Galaxy Slams Cynthia Morgan For Calling Him Out Over Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Airforce1(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Actress and mother of three, Caroline Danjuma took to her instagram page to slam Cynthia Morgan for posing with a child while holding a cigar..She wrote; 

http://www.fkxclusive.com/caroline-danjuma-slams-cynthia-morgan-for-posing-with-child-while-smoking/

1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by youngwarrior(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by nairalandmaster(f): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one op. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Who are Danjuma and Morgan? Sounds like brand of cigarette

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Airforce1(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by shamack: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2015
The pikin sef dey folo with mouth
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by nuelsilva(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2015
speechless
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by osamaBUSH(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Someone is at fault.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Badboiz(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Ermm madam Caroline it wasn't wiz khalifa dat was smoking with his son in his laps, it was young thug
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Mologi(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Danjuma don turn human right abi na amnesty....
This is a free world,the parent of the kid isn't blind and I am sure they have mouth to come out and say they don't like what cynthia did.

Just fellow actor "witch-hunting" the lady.
Pls ms danjuma go n die
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by vizkiz: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
if not that I am now a changed person, I would have called that morgan a biitch! angry

But the Lord's gat my heart now, I am different
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by IamOpemipo(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2015
No smoke, I doubt if cynthia was even smoking that joint..

Is danjuma a baby mama? Oh maybe she's plannin to be..guess we c wia she's comin from
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by niggi4life(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Either she is puffin d cigar or not, its not just right.
I no blame am anyway, na d mama of d pikin i blame.
Somebody go come my house, come borrow my pikin take do one yeye advert like dis? Na correct slap i go slap am

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Damianobi(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2015
obum88:
Who are Danjuma and Morgan? Sounds like brand of cigarette

Lolz, guy u are chronic smoker.

Eva since morgan fixed dat nose ring, she jst dey reason like cow.

Ewu gambia
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Gabaleve(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Am gonna roll one,get a baby and puff puff,take shots n post all
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by tobisco29(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2015
The child wants to be involed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Love her right choice of words. Cynthia has lose all iota of self respect n dignity. Be a celeb isn't an Avenue 2 throw caution into d air.

D baby mama of dat baby needs 2 b sanctioned

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
tobisco29:
The child wants to be involed
undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Child abuse
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by obontami: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
caroline u wey u dey fccck ur papa age mate because of money nko ??

Oloshi, gold digger, glutton that's what u are

Remove the sand in ur own eyes before u talk about someone else's own

I even heard u fccck around when ur husband is not in town

U dis high class_whore
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by sparkleRed(f): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:
No smoke, I doubt if cynthia was even smoking that joint..

Is danjuma a baby mama? Oh maybe she's plannin to be..guess we c wia she's comin from

Be talking spoil Caroline is married with children

Be supporting nonsense even if there is no smoke Cynthia is wrong

Still love ha tho, ha attitude trips me buh wat is wrong is wrong sir

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by IamOpemipo(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2015
sparkleRed:

Be talking spoil Caroline is married with children

Be supporting nonsense even if there is no smoke Cynthia is wrong

Still love ha tho, ha attitude trips me buh wat is wrong is wrong sir

U use style insult me finish con use sir abi..
God's watchin u..
Btw, ow u preparin for ya weeknd
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by sparkleRed(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:

U use style insult me finish con use sir abi..
God's watchin u..
Btw, ow u preparin for ya weeknd

Ah! Lol was hoping u won't get me there lol.... my weekend will be church filled grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by IamOpemipo(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2015
sparkleRed:

Ah! Lol was hoping u won't get me there lol.... my weekend will be church filled grin

Nicely, do have a good weeknd
Re: Caroline Danjuma Slams Cynthia Morgan For Posing With Child While Smoking by zubyzion(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Mologi:
Danjuma don turn human right abi na amnesty....
This is a free world,the parent of the kid isn't blind and I am sure they have mouth to come out and say they don't like what cynthia did.

Just fellow actor "witch-hunting" the lady.
Pls ms danjuma go n die

Charlie just becoz d parents re ignorant of d harm being done to dia child does not mean anoda pesin dat knows shud not say it
if d baby gets sick as a result of inhaling wht is cumin out of GERMAN JUICE mouth re u sure d parents can afford d hospital bill

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Yemi Alade Kills It As She Models A Short Sleeved Silky Top / Vote For Favourite Couple-odunlade Adekola And Wife VS Mide Martins And Husband? / Actress Esther Audu And Phillip Ovire Pre- Wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.