Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service (885 Views)

Lagos Corps Member In Khaki Skirt (photo) / NYSC @45: Prisoners Get Free Medical Care In Oyo / For Lagos Corps Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service by KoboUP(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2015
The Coordinator, National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Lagos State, Mr. Cyril Akhanameh yesterday, said 45 corps members, who absconded during their service year will repeat the service.

He said: “45 corps members will repeat their service year due to physical absence from their places of primary assignments.”

According to him, ”’Many of the corps members left their places of primary assignments for over three months without permission, adding that when queried, they could not give any genuine reason for being absent.”

“The level of their punishments, he noted, will be determined by the level of their offences, stating that many of them will repeat, serve for three or four months in any part of the states that NYSC Authorities will choose,” Vanguard reports.

[url] http://www.koboup.com/2015/10/nysc-45-lagos-corps-members-to-repeat-service/ [/url]
Re: NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2015
NYSC disturbing Nigerians since 4777BC.
Re: NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service by pet4ril(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Chaiiii that's harsh angry angry but why did they leave without permission in the ist place
Re: NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service by Empress2014(f): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Will they be paid while repeating the service?
Re: NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service by kenkels: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Empress2014:
Will they be paid while repeating the service?

Pay waytn ... no payment for them oga mi
Re: NYSC: 45 Lagos Corps Members To Repeat Service by sojas: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
This will never be my portion. I have never absent myself from of their CDS since July i started attending. Repeat service in a wonderful state like Lagos. Mbano.
Prospective corp members, ejoor... biko, mbok, pasisi... If you don't have a sure accomodation. Forget service here.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Corpers Please Assist / Serving And Passing Out Corp Members Come In. Fibre Optics Training / NYSC The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.