Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (67437 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Pidggin(f): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope she's investing.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by batulakarada: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Burger01:
Did I see $4.85 million
Lmao even don jazzy isn't worth that much .
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by 400billionman: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:
[size=20pt]that doesn't change the fact that her husband is a gigolo and gold-digger

That abandon his baby mama and daughter in-order to milk this hard working lady dry

Tee-billz is also a chronic weed smoker [/size]

Noted.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by 400billionman: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Burger01:
Did I see $4.85 million

Bloggers are liars...

No mind them...
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
400billionman:

Noted.
guy why are you stalking me ??
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Charly68: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
The vanity of life
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:
[size=20pt]that doesn't change the fact that her husband is a gigolo and gold-digger

That abandon his baby mama and daughter in-order to milk this hard working lady dry

I'm a chronic weed smoker as well, but let me tell you that weed smokers are far smarter than dull heads like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by ideylaff: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tiwa does nit have 4 million pound lol
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by xhir85(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
nice one tiwa
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Iceskidd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
4 what? bītch please
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by delishpot: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
She worked for it o
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I'm a chronic weed smoker as well, but let me tell you that weed smokers are far smarter than dull heads like you.
guy u don smoke dis eveing abi ??

No wonder u dey type rubbish
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by mikron(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Flaunt the face of your son. Not your wealth.
the whole wealth flaunting thing is just not working for me.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

a moment of silence for this bitter hater. grin cheesy
angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by phreakabit(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
This thread noh just make sense!
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by fanex: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
[Hater go n find your own hustle. Jealousy quote author=obontami post=39046967][size=20pt]that doesn't change the fact that her husband is a gigolo and gold-digger

[/quote]
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
I would prefer to see the fabulous life of linda ikeji.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by watered(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Shebi after all dis things we will still die?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=fanex post=39055636]

Ode. Ni e

Ile ti su

Lo sun
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
MissGdope:

a moment of silence for this bitter hater. grin cheesy
angry

Arindin omo ton joto lenu ni e

Cc dindondin. Wa wo aunty odenson yi

O da npe won ti da omin obo le baby yi lori
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:
guy u don smoke dis eveing abi ??

No wonder u dey type rubbish

Who is this atturu talking to?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Who is this atturu talking to?

Guy e be like say if u never smoke u no dey type anything wey make sense

Go smoke ur igbo first
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Dindondin(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

Aburo, Kini girl yen se?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:

back to sender! olori buruku
whatever you said, back to sender angry
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Horlamidey25(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
The babe don get money make she flaunt am now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by pojophilius(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2015
obontami:

...+ you are a natural born hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by SAMBARRY: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Did she complain to you grin

I smell jealousy tongue wink
obontami:

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by SAMBARRY: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2015
watered:
Shebi after all dis things we will still die?
if death dey hungry you go and die na grin tongue
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Depot(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2015
sholay2011:

Wow....shame on you. A bigger shame that this is coming from a woman like her.

But wait oo, e be like the son na abino but she should be proud of him even if he is abino. There is this abino that works with 1st Bank, seriously she is my crush. I love her die.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by sholay2011(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Depot:

But wait oo, e be like the son na abino but she should be proud of him even if he is abino. There is this abino that works with 1st Bank, seriously she is my crush. I love her die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.