Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (67460 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Dindondin:
Aburo, Kini girl yen se?
Hehehe

ta ni aburo e
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2015
pojophilius:
...+ you are a natural born hater

Go and sleep
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Did she complain to you grin
I smell jealousy tongue wink

Go and sleep

Seems u had hangover
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2015
MissGdope:
Olori buruku ni emi missGdope

angry
okay
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Dindondin:
Aburo, Kini girl yen se?
O fe je kin do owun ni

Month de so fun pe mi o kin do omo kekere

Awon set iyalaya e, ni month man do

Se tipatipa ni
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by SAMBARRY: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2015
obontami:

Go and sleep

Seems u had hangover
go and read your books. Exam is already around the corner. Leave adult talks for adults you this kid
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Dindondin(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2015
obontami:

Hehehe

ta ni aburo e
no dagba o. Ki a pa ti ere ti,
mi o kin se egbe e.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Dindondin:
no dagba o. Ki a pa ti ere ti,
mi o kin se egbe e.
o ni lati je wipe o mo mi gan ni yen

Tio o fi le mo pe o ju mi lo gan

Abi o mo ojo ibi ni ??

Hehehe o funny gan sha
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by watered(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if death dey hungry you go and die na grin tongue
You no well bros! grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
obontami:
okay
you're dumb asf. what i don't know, dont hurt me sweetheart
so you keep cussing me out to your hearts content
its actually entertaining. keep it up boo boo kitty
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by marriedvirgin: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2015
thank you,i was just about to say the same thing

braine:

That. Cant no be a 24 karat gold mic. You cab even use gold like that without mixing it with other alloys for rigidity. You people lie too much.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
obontami:
[size=20pt]that doesn't change the fact that her husband is a gigolo and gold-digger

That abandon his baby mama and daughter in-order to milk this hard working lady dry

Tee-billz is also a chronic weed smoker [/size]

Una see say I no lie ba ??

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Sparkle777(f): 6:24am On May 04, 2016
obontami:
[size=20pt]that doesn't change the fact that her husband is a gigolo and gold-digger

That abandon his baby mama and daughter in-order to milk this hard working lady dry

Tee-billz is also a chronic weed smoker [/size]

We now know u re tellin the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 6:31am On May 04, 2016
Sparkle777:

We now know u re tellin the truth.
thank you my dear sister i posted that comment couples of months back some folks here are calling me hater, bad belle and all that im sure all of them can see the guy for who he really is

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Sparkle777(f): 6:35am On May 04, 2016
obontami:

thank you my dear sister
i posted that comment couples of months back
some folks here are calling me hater, bad belle and all that
im sure all of them can see the guy for who he really is

That t bilz is a loser, imagine how he wants to drag his wife inbda mud. I blame banky n peter, dey shld ve pushd his azz in d sea.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 6:43am On May 04, 2016
Sparkle777:

That t bilz is a loser, imagine how he wants to drag his wife inbda mud. I blame banky n peter, dey shld ve pushd his azz in d sea.
dont mind the idiot. He thought he can eat his cake and have it

he wanna spoil d image of tiwa but shot himself in the leg

i guess he never knew karma is a bittch

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by Sparkle777(f): 6:54am On May 04, 2016
obontami:

dont mind the idiot. He thought he can eat his cake and have it

he wanna spoil d image of tiwa but shot himself in the leg

i guess he never knew karma is a bittch

True, a serial baby daddy,oloriburukun somebodi. Wherr the mumu dey sef. Abi, is he preparin for his own interview too? We nid to know wat he s up to now.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos by obontami: 8:41am On May 04, 2016
Sparkle777:

True, a serial baby daddy,oloriburukun somebodi. Wherr the mumu dey sef. Abi, is he preparin for his own interview too? We nid to know wat he s up to now.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

babe u got no chill at all hahaha

im just thinking what ur reaction gon be like if u get to meet him face to face cheesy

on serious note the guy really messed up angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / Pretty Mike's Outfit & Goat At The AMVCA 2022 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.